Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party (85049 Views)

Again, APC Chairman, Adamu Loses Polling Unit / Senate President Ahmad Lawan Loses Polling Unit To Atiku / Why We Lost Osun Election – APC Chairman Abdullahi Adamu(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by kindlyheart: 7:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
BentizilL:
Atiku need 25 percent in five southern states
TINUBU need 25 percent in 2 SE&SS states
Obi need 25 percent in 10 northern states

Asiwaju is coming, mark my word...✅

What a profanity grin grin
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by PEREZPERECTUS: 7:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
BentizilL:

coming to your house abi?

1 Like

Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by DKM123: 7:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
LMAO!
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by ifyluv22: 7:31pm On Feb 25, 2023
okay
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by franktech(m): 7:32pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubu has olule
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Truthshscrazy: 7:32pm On Feb 25, 2023
undecided

Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by ifyluv22: 7:32pm On Feb 25, 2023
kindlyheart:

What a profanity grin grin

Lol
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Blaze14k: 7:32pm On Feb 25, 2023
Princekunle10:
Wait, are you serious?

I was shocked as well buh the problem we are having is inec officials refused to upload the data to there saver.
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by blabulu2000: 7:33pm On Feb 25, 2023
Asour:

The fellow said SOUTH not Just SE & SS.

South includes SS,SE & SW.
The Jonathan you referred to missed SW in 2015— and that was his undoing.

And which states have Obi won in the southwest?/

Is it because of one or two polling unit he won

1 Like

Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Demolakay: 7:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
[quote author=BentizilL post=121236211]Atiku need 25 percent in five southern states

Asiwaju is coming, mark my word...✅[/quote

Obi will get 25% in all southern states. He needs good showing in d north Central nd he becomes d president.
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by ACE1010: 7:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
This is becoming interesting grin grin cheesy
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by basilo102: 7:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Religion and PDP cancelling wink
This is fake
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Passionate1(m): 7:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
Labour party dey win everywhere. .

1 Like

Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by jaxxy(m): 7:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
Wonderful
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by PeterObi4LP: 7:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
olgaa14:

Good news, pls someone should check on Tinubu.

I heard he has been flown to UK this evening due to heart attack
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by vhykeeytor(m): 7:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
Power truly his with the people. If the people can achieve what I am seeing so far in 9months, imagine what would happen if they stay together for 4 years in planning?
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by johnnyever(m): 7:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
He is among working against BAT
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by otosa(m): 7:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
Egoat:
Iro ni o, ko je je be. grin

Miracle no dey tire Jesus.
am not happy with the report because is going to be a big win for Atiku at the end of the day. And it shows that Northerners are not working for Tinubu.
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Asour: 7:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
blabulu2000:

And which states have Obi won in the southwest?/

Is it because of one or two polling unit he won

I never said Obi would win.

I don't think he will win.

I'm just correcting you statement on the other guy's comment (South means SE,SS,&SW not just SE&SS).
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Heavensent01(m): 7:39pm On Feb 25, 2023
Buhari really spoil something for Tinubu with that his foolish naira redesign in south

very selfish and ingrate human
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by PeterObi4LP: 7:40pm On Feb 25, 2023
BentizilL:

Them no born am well. If you say Atiku is coming I'll understand, but Tinubu is a no no.
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Zedthebeast: 7:40pm On Feb 25, 2023
We also need unit by unit results from the North as well.
They are waiting to observe results from the South, East and West before they start sending in their manipulated results. We shall not accept manipulated results from the North.
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Ebuka78: 7:41pm On Feb 25, 2023
KingKO22:
While Datti lost his polling unit to PDP and APC 😂😂🤣

Datti won his lolling unit. Stop looking at the Twitter update.
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by olgaa14: 7:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

I heard he has been flown to UK this evening due to heart attack
Lol wicked
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Aestheticsdude(m): 7:46pm On Feb 25, 2023
Blaze14k:
Wow this is really significant even gbajabiamila lost to LP in his polling unit.

That's a lie, Gbajabiamila won his polling unit.
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by dyera(m): 7:47pm On Feb 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Religion and PDP cancelling wink

Result of Buhari poling unit will be cancelled. Buhari flaunted electoral law by campaigning for Tinubu while casting his vote.
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by kingbee90: 7:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
Heavensent01:
Buhari really spoil something for Tinubu with that his foolish naira redesign in south

very selfish and ingrate human

It's too early to cry Bra!
Wait until tomorrow noon. You will use your tears as water to make hot Amala.

Useless man just like your useless & failed master strategist.
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Heavensent01(m): 7:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
kingbee90:

It's too early to cry Bra!
Wait until tomorrow noon. You will use your tears as water to make hot Amala.

Useless man just like your useless & failed master strategist.

I blame the naive Yoruba, I've promised them that you people will show them shege
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by dyera(m): 7:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
Ebuka78:

Datti won his lolling unit. Stop looking at the Twitter update.

Don't mind the urchin, I don't even need to see the actual result to know the one posted is fake. How can Datti get 5 votes in his poling unit.
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Munzy14(m): 7:51pm On Feb 25, 2023
olgaa14:

If God go fit do am make he join his fellow ancestors..🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by frankyychiji(f): 7:51pm On Feb 25, 2023
olgaa14:

1 Like

Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Blaze14k: 7:51pm On Feb 25, 2023
Aestheticsdude:

That's a lie, Gbajabiamila won his polling unit.

Oga i dont need to argue with u. Go to daily post u will see the results there.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Takes Peter Obi Campaign To World Cup In Qatar (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja / Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.