Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party (85080 Views)

Again, APC Chairman, Adamu Loses Polling Unit / Senate President Ahmad Lawan Loses Polling Unit To Atiku / Why We Lost Osun Election – APC Chairman Abdullahi Adamu(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Lampy336: 7:51pm On Feb 25, 2023
Peter omoluabi obi is our next presido inshallah..
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Mayor101010(m): 7:58pm On Feb 25, 2023
You are still sleeping
BentizilL:
Atiku need 25 percent in five southern states
TINUBU need 25 percent in 2 SE&SS states
Obi need 25 percent in 10 northern states

Asiwaju is coming, mark my word...βœ…

1 Like

Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Ken4Christ: 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
Labour party will do well in Nasarawa and Taraba states.

It will also do well in Plateau and Benue State.

Our Labour shall not be in vain.

1 Like

Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by rolams(m): 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
This election, he get as he be oo!
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Timfreds(m): 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
He's working for PDP Atiku
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by prigoz(m): 8:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
BentizilL:

Are you for real or mocking Asiwaju. Lol
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by a4cube: 8:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
Heavensent01:
Buhari really spoil something for Tinubu with that his foolish naira redesign in south

very selfish and ingrate human
So you support vote buying. Idiioot
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by TheAlchemist: 8:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
Goodlady:
For one to v foresight is a blessing.
It's paining me in advance that Atiku might win. APC and LP suppose dey together.

It was a collabo operation between Atiku and Obi..
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by kernniejay(m): 8:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
Goodlady:
probably. I m angry a northerner ll rule again n Atiku ll rule for like 8 yrs
Yes, a win for a Fulani is a win for Herdsmen and Bandits. God forbid.
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Goodlady(f): 8:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
TheAlchemist:

It was a collabo operation between Atiku and Obi..
I agree
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by MartinsD12(m): 8:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE
A whole national chairman polling unit, at this juncture permit to say this election is between obi and atiku , bulabaa is coming third with what am seeing and obi is winning already, congratulations incoming president of Nigeria Mr Peter Geoffrey Obi urchins can cry all they want .
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Blackdisciple(m): 8:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
olgaa14:

Ok thank bro we don't want to hear stories of heart attack.

Noted sir grin grin grin
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by jchioma: 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
KingKO22:
While Datti lost his polling unit to PDP and APC πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Are you now a member of pdp? grin
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by madapcmod: 8:40pm On Feb 25, 2023
National chairman wey no fit win his ward na suwegbeoooooo
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Abemy(m): 8:41pm On Feb 25, 2023
Voting is different from Balablue blue bu lu.
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by WannaHowzit(m): 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

I must say your vote count is quick!

In SA vote counting only starts once all voting stations close at night. You guys have been releasing results from the afternoon already.

When are you expecting the final national count?
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by fergie001: 8:47pm On Feb 25, 2023
WannaHowzit:

I must say your vote count is quick!

In SA vote counting only starts once voting stations close at night. You guys have been releasing results from the afternoon already.

When are you expecting the final national count?
Voting is expected to stop at 2:30pm... Then results are counted at the Polling Units and uploaded.

Some are still voting because of logistics... It's a big Country you know and quite populated.

In the past, transportation and collation is where the fraud happens, hence, the results are counted on the spot and uploaded. Peradventure anything happens when ballot papers are transported, results are already online.

1 Like

Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by MountHoreb: 8:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
KingKO22:
While Datti lost his polling unit to PDP and APC πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Hope you have seen the real results 🀣? Fake news peddler.
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by EvangDrGeo: 9:00pm On Feb 25, 2023
Ogamysamo:
some polling units here unfinish to continue tomorrow probably when people should be in church. father have mercy

Church is not a location. We are the church. We will have our church meetings tomorrow at the poling units before/during/after voting and collation.
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by mechanics(m): 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
The man that does not smile.
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Heavensent01(m): 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
a4cube:
So you support vote buying. Idiioot

you're calling your papa name with that last words, I'm sure that his first name

people voted against APC not Tinubu in this election because of naira redesign and if by monday Nigerians are unable to get their cash Buhari won't even know what will hit him in that asorock

how did I support vote buying with Buhari inflicting pains on Nigerians hence making the favourable votes revolt against the candidacy of Tinubu illiterate people of Biafra
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by WannaHowzit(m): 9:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
fergie001:
Voting is expected to stop at 2:30pm... Then results are counted at the Polling Units and uploaded.

Some are still voting because of logistics... It's a big Country you know and quite populated.

In the past, transportation and collation is where the fraud happens, hence, the results are counted on the spot and uploaded. Peradventure anything happens when ballot papers are transported, results are already online.

Whoa shocked, 2:30 pm is when I decide to go to the polling station usually πŸ˜‚

Why close so early? But I noticed you vote on Saturdays (maybe that's why) with us it's usually during the week but it will be declared a holiday.

Anyway, best of luck - Malema sent you guys well wishes earlier. Did you see it?

Check SABC News and Newzroom Afrika.
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Lordzaza247: 9:47pm On Feb 25, 2023
Goodlady:
For one to v foresight is a blessing.
It's paining me in advance that Atiku might win. APC and LP suppose dey together.
Light and darkness do not belong together

1 Like

Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Goodlady(f): 9:56pm On Feb 25, 2023
Lordzaza247:

Light and darkness do not belong together
Seems you lack foresight
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Proudlyomonna: 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
Keeping fingers crossed.
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Proudlyomonna: 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2023
Goodlady:

Seems you lack foresight

Them suppose dey together but true true light and darkness no dey align normal normal.
Maybe you dey in a position where you dey survive this APC calamity without so much stress,I for one to be honest made more money in my business especially my food business,but e still dey pain me to dey sell ordinary garri for #1100 per paint for others wey dey go through extreme stress to survive this APC calamity, suffering, hunger and unimaginable hardship pro max. But do I have a choice?? undecided
What is it?are We at full scale war that we should have to go through this level of unimaginable hardship??
Enter streets you go see se the body language dey very similar and na! APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Obidiati is the way forward.
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Proudlyomonna: 10:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
Heavensent01:

you're calling your papa name with that last words, I'm sure that his first name

people voted against APC not Tinubu in this election because of naira redesign and if by monday Nigerians are unable to get their cash Buhari won't even know what will hit him in that asorock

how did I support vote buying with Buhari inflicting pains on Nigerians hence making the favourable votes revolt against the candidacy of Tinubu illiterate people of Biafra

Shameless Tribally bigoted hatefilled animal,you don't get to tag SE in the same sentence with illiterate, others are destined to be somebody in life,your own destiny na to do Igbo ahhh, Igbo yooo, Igbo eeehh all the days of your hatefilled life till you go die enter grave, grin grin na rubbish destiny you just carry come this life oo grin grin
Here's an early stat for the most educated State in Nigeria,2023.
Shun tribal bigotry and hate it makes one sound very foolish.

Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Goodlady(f): 10:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Them suppose dey together but true true light and darkness no dey align normal normal.
Maybe you dey in a position where you dey survive this APC calamity without so much stress,I for one to be honest made more money in my business especially my food business,but e still dey pain me to dey sell ordinary garri for #1100 per paint for others wey dey go through extreme stress to survive this APC calamity, suffering, hunger and unimaginable hardship pro max. But do I have a choice?? undecided
What is it?are We at full scale war that we should have to go through this level of unimaginable hardship??
Enter streets you go see se the body language dey very similar and na! APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Obidiati is the way forward.
I m not enjoying APC. But it's not APC that's the governor of all states. The way they focus on Lagos, hope they focus on other states too
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Chasito(m): 10:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
AntonVince:
Helo @LegendHero:

Do you remember our conversation about the voters' demography in the north and especially Nasarawa State about a year or thereabout ago?
This result from the APC chairman's Polling Unit alone has all but settled our argument, hasn't it?
cheesy grin

...and a snippet too from Adamawa State below.
wow, that's my polling unit.
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by RighChannel: 10:54pm On Feb 25, 2023
seguno2:

Dead and buried.
Never again.

Amen πŸ™

1 Like

Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by martineverest(m): 11:53pm On Feb 25, 2023
BentizilL:

middle belts will give obi 25 percents

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Takes Peter Obi Campaign To World Cup In Qatar (Photos) / Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari / Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.