Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

God Blessed Nigeria, But Their Short Term Memory... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Blessed Nigeria, But Their Short Term Memory... (1626 Views)

Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You / The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane / My Wife Chased Me Out Of The House But God Blessed Me With Another Rich Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Blessed Nigeria, But Their Short Term Memory... by GANJALOWSKI: 8:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
First of all, I'd rather vote for someone with a track record of competence than vote for someone who I think is a lesser evil.

I've been asking all this rascal/rude "disobidient" kids their motivation for supporting Peter, I discovered that the simple answer was his age. For a 2-time governor, Peter has no track record🤷‍♂️ He's swaying our proud dumb "woke" youths with "all promises with no proof" and I'm not too surprised at the outcome today because we easily forget. Peter's tenure will take us farther back to the era of GEJ, religion and ethnicity is blocking southerners from accepting reality.

All the peter hype is down south though, up north his replica is kwankwaso. Of the 2, i prefer the guy up north but both are local champs and for the sake of equity a northerner shouldn't be our next president.

Atiku is my no-no, that dude must never be allowed to rule this country.

Tinubu/APC is the best candidate to lead nigeria forward at this stage we are right now. Buhari tried alot, but most Nigerians are too bigoted to notice reality. Tinubu is the right man to continue from where Buhari's tenure end and I know sane Nigerians will give him the majority vote. BAT will score a balanced vote all over the 6 geopolitical zones and I pray that God gives him the strength to lead the nation forward in the coming years.

God bless Nigeria🇳🇬

Edit;
Olgaa14
DispatcherLagos
Xxxxtentacion2
Immortalcrown
Autobot05
marlow1962
Whoknowsme
Ogbe88
Likeaking
CEOKmotors
Aaaaarghmed
Qatar2022

All you bitter disobedient touts i mentioned above, educated illiterates, spreaders of fake news, local elements of destabilisation and division, blind followers of "1,000,000 talks, 0 proof", ethnic bigots, local noise makers, herd followers of a purposeless candidate...

...it's time to bow down to the Great Lion, the realest OG, The JAGABAN of BORGU, Ashiwaju, The man of competence, The man of few words and plenty action, Our Next Presido, BAT!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMb-_7JHufU

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Blessed Nigeria, But Their Short Term Memory... by DispatcherLagos: 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2023
grin
Tinubu can try again in 2027

11 Likes

Re: God Blessed Nigeria, But Their Short Term Memory... by olgaa14: 8:58pm On Feb 25, 2023
With the daily struggle of life in Lagos state coupled with the fact that lastma can demand your monthly salary on the spot....oboy you are on some cheap drugs. With the way thugs displayed their lawlessness today I can say tinubu is nothing but a big joke.

8 Likes

Re: God Blessed Nigeria, But Their Short Term Memory... by Xxxxtentacion2: 9:00pm On Feb 25, 2023
No campaign after election... grin

7 Likes

Re: God Blessed Nigeria, But Their Short Term Memory... by immortalcrown(m): 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2023
Work dey for you oh. More maize 🌽 to harvest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Blessed Nigeria, But Their Short Term Memory... by Autobot05: 10:00pm On Feb 25, 2023
So we should support a drug baron ? A looter , a person that supports thuggery ?? Thanks

Any other person can win apart from Atiku and
Tinubu...

7 Likes

Re: God Blessed Nigeria, But Their Short Term Memory... by GANJALOWSKI: 10:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
grin
Tinubu can try again in 2027
olgaa14:
With the daily struggle of life in Lagos state coupled with the fact that lastma can demand your monthly salary on the spot....oboy you are on some cheap drugs...
Xxxxtentacion2:
No campaign after election... grin
immortalcrown:
Work dey for you oh. More maize 🌽 to harvest.
Disobedient children, I see una😇

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Blessed Nigeria, But Their Short Term Memory... by reddingtonblack: 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
olgaa14:
With the daily struggle of life in Lagos state coupled with the fact that lastma can demand your monthly salary on the spot....oboy you are on some cheap drugs. With the way thugs displayed their lawlessness today I can say tinubu is nothing but a big joke.

Lets even assume Peter Obi wins the presidential election, will he be ruling lagos or he will be presiding over Nigeria.
When OBJ was president was he able to dictate what goes in lagos, if Buhari couldnt control wike what even make you guyz think by voting Peter OBi as president he will be the one calling the shots for elected governor of a state.

The buttress my point that most OBi supporters are low thinkers, thats even if they think at all.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Blessed Nigeria, But Their Short Term Memory... by reddingtonblack: 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2023
Autobot05:
So we should support a drug baron ? A looter , a person that supports thuggery ?? Thanks

Any other person can win apart from Atiku and
Tinubu...

Atleast thugs don't impose sit at home on lagosian and thugs don't go about killing security personnel and burn police stations.

When are we ever gonna talk about the abnormalities going on in the East ... SS produce Militants that terrorize the nation for years and they even got paid for it ..... All agbero do in lagos is collect #100 from there park drivers and elite class carry the matter for head like wyclef.

How can any sensible person vote a man that invested in beer over a man that saw ahead and invested state funds in telecommunication. no be juju be that

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Blessed Nigeria, But Their Short Term Memory... by olgaa14: 10:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Lets even assume Peter Obi wins the presidential election, will he be ruling lagos or he will be presiding over Nigeria.
When OBJ was president was he able to dictate what goes in lagos, if Buhari couldnt control wike what even make you guyz think by voting Peter OBi as president he will be the one calling the shots for elected governor of a state.

The buttress my point that most OBi supporters are low thinkers, thats even if they think at all.

You see,you lack basic knowledge of will of the people because you have been blinded by high handedness. If a labour party can floor tinubu at the national level the same conquest can be repeated at the state level...guess what, when the people decide they will defeat you and the other thieves too. Am sure you didn't believe they will roast tinubu's balls in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: God Blessed Nigeria, But Their Short Term Memory... by reddingtonblack: 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2023
olgaa14:

You see,you lack basic knowledge of will of the people because you have been blinded by high handedness. If a labour party can floor tinubu at the national level the same conquest can be repeated at the state level...guess what, when the people decide they will defeat you and the other thieves too. Am sure you didn't believe they will roast tinubu's balls in Lagos.

Point of correction LP as not floored Tinubu, INEC is yet to collate results but how will you people know when most of you are naive and incapable of seeing beyond your noses.

Don't mistake Twitter or social media noise for the real people, places LP won today are same places PDP use to win, is tew early to start celebrating, 2015, 2019 we know the people that 1st rush out to twitter to celebrate even b4 inec collated the result.

LP biggest chance is presidency when it comes to state they don't even stand a chance at governorship ... Peter Obi spent over 10yrs dining inside PdP and you think a vote for OBi is people win, even Buhari that was a better techncrat people still lose how much more Obi pandora cheesy

lets wait for inec b4 una go call psquare to perform

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Blessed Nigeria, But Their Short Term Memory... by Autobot05: 10:54pm On Feb 25, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Atleast thugs don't impose sit at home on lagosian and thugs don't go about killing security personnel and burn police stations.

When are we ever gonna talk about the abnormalities going on in the East ... SS produce Militants that terrorize the nation for years and they even got paid for it ..... All agbero do in lagos is collect #100 from there park drivers and elite class carry the matter for head like wyclef.

How can any sensible person vote a man that invested in beer over a man that saw ahead and invested state funds in telecommunication. no be juju be that

You're derailing your topic ...
Is PO the cause of the insecurity in the east ?

Agbero dey thief , kill ,violate people's right

1 Like

Re: God Blessed Nigeria, But Their Short Term Memory... by olgaa14: 10:54pm On Feb 25, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Point of correction LP as not floored Tinubu, INEC is yet to collate results but how will you people know when most of you are naive and incapable of seeing beyond your noses.

Don't mistake Twitter or social media noise for the real people, places LP won today are same places PDP use to win, is tew early to start celebrating, 2015, 2019 we know the people that 1st rush out to twitter to celebrate even b4 inec collated the result.

LP biggest chance is presidency when it comes to state they don't even stand a chance at governorship ... Peter Obi spent over 10yrs dining inside PdP and you think a vote for OBi is people win, even Buhari that was a better techncrat people still lose how much more Obi pandora cheesy

lets wait for inec b4 una go call psquare to perform
Nah play you dey, your demi god and is cohorts knows the ship has sailed.

1 Like

Re: God Blessed Nigeria, But Their Short Term Memory... by reddingtonblack: 11:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
Autobot05:

You're derailing your topic ...
Is PO the cause of the insecurity in the east ?

Agbero dey thief , kill ,violate people's right

So what insecurity is happening in the west that Tinubu is responsible .... if lagos is not safe why are outsiders trooping in more & more na so people dey go iraq

Igbos never see anything good in lagos .. but every day they leave there paradise and troop to lagos that is the most dangerous place in the world,
An igboman can talk about agbero from morning till night but ask them about IPOB they will divert or dulge the question, sometimes i don't blame igbos much they trust yorubas are good at betraying one another, they just capitalize on it and i blame TINUBU tew, he gave igbos so much chance in lagos thinking he could make more money from them, today igbos are is worst night mare serves him right cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Blessed Nigeria, But Their Short Term Memory... by Autobot05: 11:21pm On Feb 25, 2023
reddingtonblack:

So what insecurity is happening in the west that Tinubu is responsible .... if lagos is not safe why are outsiders trooping in more & more na so people dey go iraq

Igbos never see anything good in lagos .. but every day they leave there paradise and troop to lagos that is the most dangerous place in the world,
An igboman can talk about agbero from morning till night but ask them about IPOB they will divert or dulge the question, sometimes i don't blame igbos much they trust yorubas are good at betraying one another, they just capitalize on it and i blame TINUBU tew, he gave igbos so much chance in lagos thinking he could make more money from them, today igbos are is worst night mare serves him right cheesy

Yes he's responsible. Mc oluomo the king of thugs is his right hand man . We are talking about a drug trafficker here convicted by the US.

You're just tribalistic. Even the yoruba thugs know Tinubu is not competent in the first place

Lagos was once a capital .. so it's a no man land. Lmao Lagos that is now full of smelly abokis messing the whole place up from ojo to yaba and beyond.

Mentions any of the candidate with a criminal record than Tinubu I'm waiting

1 Like

Re: God Blessed Nigeria, But Their Short Term Memory... by GANJALOWSKI: 11:39pm On Feb 25, 2023
Disobidient children😂 You people should calm down. Tinubu is smarter than all of you combined, he will make a good president and I pray he should be our next president. Stop the hate✋️
Re: God Blessed Nigeria, But Their Short Term Memory... by Qatar2022: 12:23am On Feb 26, 2023
GANJALOWSKI:
First of all, I'd rather vote for someone with a track record of competence than vote for someone who I think is a lesser evil.

I've been asking all this rascal/rude "disobidient" kids their motivation for supporting Peter, I discovered that the simple answer was his age. For a 2-time governor, Peter has no track record🤷‍♂️ He's swaying our proud dumb "woke" youths with "all promises with no proof" and I'm not too surprised at the outcome today because we easily forget. Peter's tenure will take us farther back to the era of GEJ, religion and ethnicity is blocking southerners from accepting reality.

All the peter hype is down south though, up north his replica is kwankwaso. Of the 2, i prefer the guy up north but both are local champs and for the sake of equity a northerner shouldn't be our next president.

Tinubu/APC is the best candidate to lead nigeria forward at this stage we are right now. Buhari tried alot, but most Nigerians are too bigoted to notice reality. Tinubu is the right man to continue from where Buhari's tenure end and I know sane Nigerians will give him the majority vote. BAT will score a balanced vote all over the 6 geopolitical zones and I pray that God gives him the strength to lead the nation forward in the coming years.

God bless Nigeria🇳🇬
A fool at 40 will remain fool forever

2 Likes

Re: God Blessed Nigeria, But Their Short Term Memory... by GANJALOWSKI: 5:26am On Feb 26, 2023
Qatar2022:

A fool at 40 will remain fool forever
Yet another disobidient child. Your type is so full of emotions and hatred, have you eaten?

1 Like

Re: God Blessed Nigeria, But Their Short Term Memory... by reddingtonblack: 6:34am On Feb 26, 2023
Autobot05:

Yes he's responsible. Mc oluomo the king of thugs is his right hand man . We are talking about a drug trafficker here convicted by the US.

You're just tribalistic. Even the yoruba thugs know Tinubu is not competent in the first place

Lagos was once a capital .. so it's a no man land. Lmao Lagos that is now full of smelly abokis messing the whole place up from ojo to yaba and beyond.

Mentions any of the candidate with a criminal record than Tinubu I'm waiting

its pointless arguing with someone who has no respect for reality or contact with fact.

Even if you must lie, do it with sense @least ... however i implore Nigeria to shun fake news and wait for the real inec to annouce results.

1 Like

Re: God Blessed Nigeria, But Their Short Term Memory... by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:53am On Feb 26, 2023
GANJALOWSKI:

God bless Nigeria🇳🇬
mumu
Re: God Blessed Nigeria, But Their Short Term Memory... by Autobot05: 7:24am On Feb 26, 2023
reddingtonblack:

its pointless arguing with someone who has no respect for reality or contact with fact.

Even if you must lie, do it with sense @least ... however i implore Nigeria to shun fake news and wait for the real inec to annouce results.

What is a lie in what I said so I can give you facts from a reliable source
Re: God Blessed Nigeria, But Their Short Term Memory... by reddingtonblack: 7:48am On Feb 26, 2023
Autobot05:

What is a lie in what I said so I can give you facts from a reliable source

Your facts are better needed in court/efcc .... kindly proceed there or shut up jare ! i no get time for small children talk
Re: God Blessed Nigeria, But Their Short Term Memory... by Itohanmiwa: 8:51am On Feb 26, 2023
God bless you for this logical piece op

1 Like

Re: God Blessed Nigeria, But Their Short Term Memory... by JJuanMiguel: 9:25am On Feb 26, 2023
GANJALOWSKI:

God bless Nigeria🇳🇬

No need for all these
It's impossible for Obi to become president of Nigeria
Irrespective of the online marketing

Most youths just have the herd mentality and want to follow what's trending.
They are not even conscious enough to know that Obi was once in pdp or once a governor

When his online marketers come to me, i just ask them to explain to me why doctors were on strike for 13 months under his governorship in Anambra.

As for the ibos, they are just desperate to have an ibo man as president no matter what.
So they packaged him and try to sell him as what he's not

Same way they sell fake clothes and shoes as original in the markets

1 Like

Re: God Blessed Nigeria, But Their Short Term Memory... by CEOKmotors: 9:38am On Feb 26, 2023
GANJALOWSKI:

God bless Nigeria🇳🇬

You're very dumb and stupid for the bolded.

I'm sure you're still being fed that's why you don't know how horrible the country is.

Buhari really tried in destroying the country right, and Tinubu was the one who brought him to power.

What has Tinubu done for the west, wen buhari foot soldiers were killing our people in Ondo and co, did Tinubu speak up??

When there were disasters, did he empathize or donate any money, he kept donating to the North.

I don't even care if he wins or not, I only pray for a better Nigeria.
Re: God Blessed Nigeria, But Their Short Term Memory... by GANJALOWSKI: 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
CEOKmotors:

You're very dumb and stupid for the bolded.

I'm sure you're still being fed that's why you don't know how horrible the country is.

Buhari really tried in destroying the country right, and Tinubu was the one who brought him to power.

What has Tinubu done for the west, wen buhari foot soldiers were killing our people in Ondo and co, did Tinubu speak up??

When there were disasters, did he empathize or donate any money, he kept donating to the North.

I don't even care if he wins or not, I only pray for a better Nigeria.
Bro calm down, why are you so bitter? You are sounding like a sidechick🤣
Buhari is no saint, but he is not as bad as bitter people like you are making him look. Buhari have set Nigeria on a course, Tinubu will take us further.

JJuanMiguel:

No need for all these
It's impossible for Obi to become president of Nigeria
Irrespective of the online marketing

Most youths just have the herd mentality and want to follow what's trending.
They are not even conscious enough to know that Obi was once in pdp or once a governor

When his online marketers come to me, i just ask them to explain to me why doctors were on strike for 13 months under his governorship in Anambra.

As for the ibos, they are just desperate to have an ibo man as president no matter what.
So they packaged him and try to sell him as what he's not

Same way they sell fake clothes and shoes as original in the markets
Bro you are wise, you are talking raw facts.
Re: God Blessed Nigeria, But Their Short Term Memory... by LikeAking: 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
GANJALOWSKI:

God bless Nigeria🇳🇬

Na u go still cry when Tinubu kill the economy.

You guys always laff and yab girl doing hook up. Wait till ur daughters grow up in this poverty striken nation our polictians and elites have created.

At least do the right thing for your children..

Don't vote corrupt people.

It must not be Obi, but don't support a corrupt candidates.
Re: God Blessed Nigeria, But Their Short Term Memory... by Autobot05: 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Your facts are better needed in court/efcc .... kindly proceed there or shut up jare ! i no get time for small children talk

You're a big fool for resorting to harsh words . Learn to argue respectfully and prove your point not backing down stylishly when you see other person is winning.
Urchin
Re: God Blessed Nigeria, But Their Short Term Memory... by reddingtonblack: 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
Autobot05:

You're a big fool for resorting to harsh words . Learn to argue respectfully and prove your point not backing down stylishly when you see other person is winning.
Urchin

Winning indeed ! you better wake up from your dreams, oga on your Tv and stop stressing my peace
Re: God Blessed Nigeria, But Their Short Term Memory... by Autobot05: 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Winning indeed ! you better wake up from your dreams, oga on your Tv and stop stressing my peace

Oga you're wrong for using harsh words. Regardless of who wins if man no hustle he go still suffer

None of this politicians know us individually
No dey carry am for head against your own fellow common man
Re: God Blessed Nigeria, But Their Short Term Memory... by ogbe88(m): 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
GANJALOWSKI:

God bless Nigeria🇳🇬
You are not well.
Re: God Blessed Nigeria, But Their Short Term Memory... by Whoknowsme: 9:41am On Feb 27, 2023
GANJALOWSKI:

God bless Nigeria🇳🇬
Rubbish! If tinubu really had track records of building Lagos, why send thugs to disrupt the election? Couldn't he have won effortlessly.
Over hyped.......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Becareful Of Ladies That Do Demand for help / What Would You Do If Crime Was Allowed For Once / Few Moments Before Death Stroke Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.