Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP (47798 Views)

APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party / Senate President Ahmad Lawan Loses Polling Unit To Atiku / Throwback: Obi Wins His Polling Unit, Atiku Loses Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by jude33084(m): 9:56pm On Feb 25, 2023
e be like say them don chop baba money clean mouth cheesy
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by NairalandGossip: 9:56pm On Feb 25, 2023
K
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by KingKO22: 9:56pm On Feb 25, 2023
K
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by Slurity(m): 9:56pm On Feb 25, 2023
Buhari won the election for opposition, He stab Tinubu in the face.

1 Like

Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by kaylardz(m): 9:56pm On Feb 25, 2023
Igbos are tribalistic in nature, this election has exposed them. Obi is getting massive votes in d middle belts and west, Atiku getting votes from d west and Tinubu getting from the north. It's only the easterners that refuse to vote any other candidate except OBI. I only pity the so called 'liberal Yoruba' that abandoned their leader for that dumb lying machine.

6 Likes

Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by iHateFraudsters: 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
Hendrixky:
Tinubu and his supporters how market

We warn una many times

I even tell them say make them quote me make we bet since last week say tinubu nor go win abuja and Lagos and even if he manage win Lagos the difference nor go reach 50k

We warned them countless times, but their ears were blocked.

They feel say tinubu na God.

1 Like

Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by Seankhalifa: 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
Dat is 45 percent vote for Tinubu in atiku state... hope u guys are understand grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by Ezini(f): 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
Hendrixky:

We warn una many times

I even tell them say make them quote me make we bet since last week say tinubu nor go win abuja and Lagos and even if he manage win Lagos the difference nor go reach 50k

Hahahaha hahahaha
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by mbahdi(m): 9:58pm On Feb 25, 2023
Victory is certain
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by Oluwomonext212(m): 9:58pm On Feb 25, 2023
He’s from Adamawa but both are in north east
barbstee:
That's Atiku's state though
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by Versal: 9:58pm On Feb 25, 2023
Stop giving to beggar Northerners
Stop saving them.
Let them wither away.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by UncommonLogic: 9:58pm On Feb 25, 2023
Hendrixky:

We warn una many times

Tinubu is your next president. That's all that matters.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by watchindelta(m): 9:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
Fear north, dey played tinubu money

1 Like

Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by Johnboom: 10:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
That is Atiku strong territory.Tinubu is not doing bad at all. I see him declear as President elect.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by KalakutaRepub: 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
lost24:
BAT ON TOP 🔺 TILL
on top who? Remi? 😅😆🤣

1 Like

Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by siraj1402(m): 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
This is expected. Yet, e lo fokan bale
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
UncommonLogic:

Tinubu is your next president. That's all that matters.
how
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by UncommonLogic: 10:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
how
You will soon find out

1 Like

Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by wale0810: 10:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
barbstee:
That's Atiku's state though
Is not atiku state
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by Babastrong(m): 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2023
[quote author=Hendrixky post=121243398]Tinubu and his supporters how market

We warn una many times

Are you guys seeing what I'm seeing

Obi is taking abuja, lagos, kogi, plateau, Anambra, imo, ebonyi, enugu, abia, awka ibom, cross river, edo, delta, bayelsa and rivers already

All he needs now is 25 percent from maybe any other ten state from South west and deep north to add to that 14 already...

I have a feeling he will get Benue

So remaining nine[ Who is this thing. Ok nyamiri boy. Just wait for the state results.]
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by Hezzyluv: 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Atiku people hate tulubo from the bottom of their hearts tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
@bold your mouth......
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by Buliwyf: 10:07pm On Feb 25, 2023
kaylardz:
Igbos are tribalistic in nature, this election has exposed them. Obi is getting massive votes in d middle belts and west, Atiku getting votes from d west and Tinubu getting from the north. It's only the easterners that refuse to vote any other candidate except OBI. I only pity the so called 'liberal Yoruba' that abandoned their leader for that dumb lying machine.

This is nonsense. Try to think for once. Just like the blacks voted overwhelmingly for Obama but started hating him later is the same thing that is happening here. Because Igbos have never produced a president, they will be eager to vote their own this time around so that they can taste the position for once.
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by TheOldGods: 10:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
kaylardz:
🤣😂🤣😂🤣. It has finally dawned on you, tinubu is a failure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 10:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
UncommonLogic:

You will soon find out
soon?

Why are you still postponing dooms day .

I want it now
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by PassingShot(m): 10:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
Hendrixky:

We warn una many times

Obi is taking abuja, lagos, kogi, plateau, Anambra, imo, ebonyi, enugu, abia, awka ibom, cross river, edo, delta, bayelsa and rivers already

All he needs now is 25 percent from maybe any other ten state from South west and deep north to add to that 14 already...

So remaining nine
Keep lying to yourself if it makes you happy. At the end of the day, BAT is leading his challengers.

Una be learners for politics.

1 Like

Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by Kindledlight(m): 10:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
This is one of the people in the stupid cabinet that want Atiku to win so am not surprised.
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by franchasofficia: 10:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
kaylardz:
Bro don't wail yet, let the full result be announced and Obi declared, then we can give you a megaphone to wail louder so those in Borno can hear you louder bro, calm down wo grin
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
Hendrixky:

We warn una many times

So remaining nine

Don’t sleep don’t sleep….
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by Billygee2u: 10:14pm On Feb 25, 2023
datola:
Boss Mustafa is part of the cabal that wants Tinubu failed.

1 Like

Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by InvertedHammer: 10:14pm On Feb 25, 2023
Kwanza:

https://twitter.com/GazetteNGR/status/1629582360755707908?t=4wGx3brUmxI06rpbS5OaUg&s=19

/

He is not supposed to deliver his unit. Everyone chopped Tinubu mugu big time. Who no collect na olodo.

/
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by Toks2008(m): 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
chatinent:
Atiku isn't faring badly like that sha

He is winning this election.

I'm Obidient but I'm an objective sound minded educated Yoruba guy.

The North has the voting power and they will support their own over any other candidate.

You need not agree with me.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Without Winning FCT, A President Cannot Be Legally Declared — Ozoani / Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate / Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.