Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP (47797 Views)

APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party / Senate President Ahmad Lawan Loses Polling Unit To Atiku / Throwback: Obi Wins His Polling Unit, Atiku Loses Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by DonTattaglia: 12:35am On Feb 26, 2023
demanuel:

Let's be real with what's going on right now.
The abnormalities and irregularities going on right now will make Apc win lagos.

There's enough intimidation, ballot box snatching and ballot papers destruction in lagos, to ensure that Apc wins with a landslide.

Dreamer..U don't even know what is going on. Go and wash ur eyes and ears well. undecided
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by EDOLUWA: 1:03am On Feb 26, 2023
ATIKU IS NOT FROM TARABA MAN

barbstee:
That's Atiku's state though
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by lovinagbad: 2:18am On Feb 26, 2023
PHIPEX:
Good outing for Labour, we are targeting at least 25% in each state of the core North.
pls stop that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by lexy2014: 3:14am On Feb 26, 2023
datola:
Boss Mustafa is part of the cabal that wants Tinubu failed.

are you part of that cabal? how did you come by your information?
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by Uchennaz(m): 3:33am On Feb 26, 2023
Obi all the way.
This is time to affect a positive change not that of APC that is full of thuggery and bribery.
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by broadman20: 3:48am On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:
Tinubu and his supporters how market

We warn una many times

I even tell them say make them quote me make we bet since last week say tinubu nor go win abuja and Lagos and even if he manage win Lagos the difference nor go reach 50k

Are you guys seeing what I'm seeing

Obi is taking abuja, lagos, kogi, plateau, Anambra, imo, ebonyi, enugu, abia, awka ibom, cross river, edo, delta, bayelsa and rivers already

All he needs now is 25 percent from maybe any other ten state from South west and deep north to add to that 14 already...

I have a feeling he will get Benue

So remaining nine

You are good in your analysis but you forgot to add Benue and Nasarawa States
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP by demanuel(m): 7:51am On Feb 26, 2023
DonTattaglia:

Dreamer..U don't even know what is going on. Go and wash ur eyes and ears well. undecided
What's going on in lagos?
Let me know where I am wrong.
Do you think the Apc guys will just sit and watch lp win lagos? Bula ba's door mat?
Are you even in lagos?
Did you even vote?
Did you not see what's going on in areas that have a large number of Igbo people who came to vote?
Have the results being uploaded from polling units in those areas?
Focus on what's going on right now as we speak.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan / Oyo LG Election: NSCDC Officer Shoots Teenage Girl Dead In Ibadan (Photo) / Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo’s Wedding Picture (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.