Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? (7323 Views)

Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] / Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common / Pix:lesbians Find Me Attractive And I Like Taking Their Gifts’–actress Chilly B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by jeromestarks: 8:19pm On Mar 05, 2023
Prettygirl200:
You are so do stupid and it looks obvious. Am bow for your stupidity shame on the wretched woman that gave birth to u. Very pathetic woman!!!
I gave you facts and you're insulting me. Why?
You know no member of your mother's family lived up to 60. You know that. So why are you tooing mi?
I have the remedy if you want to live longer than 60.
If you don't take the cure, something somewhere will just terminate you before you reach 60 just like many brothers and sisters of your mother's bloodline.
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by Goodmarlian: 8:25pm On Mar 05, 2023
Lanretoye:
You are in mid 30's and you are still posting rubbish like this...you still never smell reality cos those girls in 20's get sense pass you.si gle at that age self shows you are irresponsible and inbalance,pls find shame where u can get one.
Nairalander are just too bitter imagine your comment is it by force to marry?
Is marriage a life achievement black mentality is just too poor.
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by jeromestarks: 8:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
Prettygirl200:
U are laughing at a man that wanted to help change your miserable life? Shey balablue has stolen thesame candidate u think labor in vains mandate, by rigging the election to his favor? A man that doesn't have u at heart but just wants to fufill his life time ambition? Whichever policy he makes that's bad we will suffer it together. That's the sweetest part of it all.
1. He didn't steal anyone's mandate (Obi is not even a constitutional member of LP - go and verify).

2. He didn't rig the election. You have no evidence. Even Obi is yet to prove it. - go and verify.

3. Jagaban is the true leader of this country. Some people will only benefit from his government while your likes will suffer. - you will testify and verify.

4. Don't worry about jagaban. Worry about the short lifespan in your family. Struggle to live above 60 first before you can start talking about the future of Nigeria. Nigeria will still be here in the next hundred years and I will be her next President!
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by Prettygirl200(f): 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2023
jeromestarks:

I gave you facts and you're insulting me. Why?
You know no member of your mother's family lived up to 60. You know that. So why are you tooing mi?
I have the remedy if you want to live longer than 60.
If you don't take the cure, something somewhere will just terminate you before you reach 60 just like many brothers and sisters of your mother's bloodline.
That same something will terminate u and your entire family. Brainless idoult. Whatever u wish me will come back to you 2thousand folds u nd your entire family will not exceed fifty years before you die. ANIMAL!!!
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by Prettygirl200(f): 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2023
jeromestarks:

1. He didn't steal anyone's mandate (Obi is not even a constitutional member of LP - go and verify).

2. He didn't rig the election. You have no evidence. Even Obi is yet to prove it. - go and verify.

3. Jagaban is the true leader of this country. Some people will only benefit from his government while your likes will suffer. - you will testify and verify.

4. Don't worry about jagaban. Worry about the short lifespan in your family. Struggle to live above 60 first before you can start talking about the future of Nigeria. Nigeria will still be here in the next hundred years and I will be her next President!
Tell your balablue to return obis mandate, a party with no structure swept tinubus Lagos and even won atikus Adamawa are they not ashamed of themselves? There are evidences every where from polli unit. Labor won the presidential election u know it, I know it the whole world knows it. You yoruba demon tribal bigots celebrating evil. My happiness is that if tinubus policy makes us to start buying a cup of rice 1k u will buy it with us the day u complaining that is the day thunder will strike your Yoruba demon of a brain. This is why u hate yorubas they turn blind eyes to the truth, so sentimental like the northeners. Dull in thinking, spits!!!
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by Hatrick01: 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2023
BigCowHornn:

grin

I greet you bro
where have u been?
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by jeromestarks: 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Tell your balablue to return obis mandate, a party with no structure swept tinubus Lagos and even won atikus Adamawa are they not ashamed of themselves? There are evidences every where from polli unit. Labor won the presidential election u know it, I know it the whole world knows it. You yoruba demon tribal bigots celebrating evil. My happiness is that if tinubus policy makes us to start buying a cup of rice 1k u will buy it with us the day u complaining that is the day thunder will strike your Yoruba demon of a brain. This is why u hate yorubas they turn blind eyes to the truth, so sentimental like the northeners. Dull in thinking, spits!!!
I am from the South East. Never compare me with those fearful chickens called Yoruba.
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by jeromestarks: 10:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
Prettygirl200:
That same something will terminate u and your entire family. Brainless idoult. Whatever u wish me will come back to you 2thousand folds u nd your entire family will not exceed fifty years before you die. ANIMAL!!!
How?
I am not the one who looks like a 16 year old toddler at 20s, you're. You said so yourself.
I'm not the one whose mother looks 30 even though she's in her late 40s. You're. You said so yourself.

So, the curse is on you naah.
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by BigCowHornn: 7:58am On Mar 06, 2023
Hatrick01:
where have u been?

Retired.

I can't be raising hell all the time when seun no dey pay
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by IotEngineer: 8:15am On Mar 06, 2023
Prettygirl200:
See this one? Just tell us say u dey blush, and which sane girl in their twenties go dey run follow man wey don dey go 40 years? Maybe na asawos dem dey find you attractive. Dey there dey find advice wey go kill u there. Awom weren't!!!

You are ugly, that's why. If you are beautiful like Regina Daniels that married Ned Nwoko in his 70's, you won't come here feeling frustrated and rejected.
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by Prettygirl200(f): 2:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
IotEngineer:

You are ugly, that's why. If you are beautiful like Regina Daniels that married Ned Nwoko in his 70's, you won't come here feeling frustrated and rejected.
Feeling frustrated? Me wey just dey start life? How can a pretty girl like me be fustratated? Na Nigeria dey fustrate everybody? If u see me facially, u will know that God do bless some people with beauty. Beauty with brain that's just what God blessed me with. So I can never be fustratated.
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by ProphetM0hammad: 3:27pm On Mar 06, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Feeling frustrated? Me wey just dey start life? How can a pretty girl like me be fustratated? Na Nigeria dey fustrate everybody? If u see me facially, u will know that God do bless some people with beauty. Beauty with brain that's just what God blessed me with. So I can never be fustratated.

Pm me
Hope you don't mind to mingle with urchin
I take dey gin thrice daily too
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by Prettygirl200(f): 3:29pm On Mar 06, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Pm me
Hope you don't mind to mingle with urchin
I take dey gin thrice daily too
pm you for what? Abeg pack go one side!! U hear say I be Muslim? Pls go and look for your hijab sisters.
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by ProphetM0hammad: 3:32pm On Mar 06, 2023
Prettygirl200:
pm you for what? Abeg pack go one side!! U hear say I be Muslim? Pls go and look for your hijab sisters.

Hmmm
But dear, I'm human being like you
It doesn't matter
I'll find a Muslim name for you
Aisha, Zainab, Zeenat
I have two wives already, i married the second one since 2014 but i need to have four
But the third one has to be quick before my 65th birthday next two months.
Pm me let's talk my dear
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by Prettygirl200(f): 4:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Hmmm
But dear, I'm human being like you
It doesn't matter
I'll find a Muslim name for you
Aisha, Zainab, Zeenat
I have two wives already, i married the second one since 2014 but i need to have four
But the third one has to be quick before my 65th birthday next two months.
Pm me let's talk my dear
Godforbid you!! I can't marry or date outside my religion. After I don go labour room go suffer push pikin,with all the tears I will have one human being that calls himself a husband will now want to force my child to the mosque? Me as a christain girl will now start calling my child a Muslim name? Godforbid I can't trade my child for such. Go nd look for your hijab sisters pls
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by ProphetM0hammad: 4:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Godforbid you!! I can't marry or date outside my religion. After I don go labour room go suffer push pikin,with all the tears I will have one human being that calls himself a husband will now want to force my child to the mosque? Me as a christain girl will now start calling my child a Muslim name? Godforbid I can't trade my child for such. Go nd look for your hijab sisters pls

My baby
It's not like that
Religion is not that hard
Look at the positive side
Besides hijab will look good on you
Don't mind the heat
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by Prettygirl200(f): 4:06pm On Mar 06, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

My baby
It's not like that
Religion is not that hard
Look at the positive side
Besides hijab will look good on you
Don't mind the heat
as if you have seen me before? Abeg fly!!!
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by ProphetM0hammad: 4:09pm On Mar 06, 2023
Prettygirl200:
as if you have seen me before? Abeg fly!!!
At least don't be hostile
I just came back from site
I'm happy today, they paid us 2800 instead of 2500 grin

I just bought pelebe of 100 naira now
Pm me, I'm in love
Don't discriminate me because I'm an urchin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Experience Hearing The Rythm Of Two Two Nacking / Trinidadian Women Cheat As Much As Their Men / Cougars (sugar Mummies) And Toy Boys (boyfriends)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.