Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Please Get Me Peter Obi's Phone Number - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Get Me Peter Obi's Phone Number (1472 Views)

A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number / Sugar Mummy In Lagos With Phone Number / Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask (2) (3) (4)

Please Get Me Peter Obi's Phone Number by Preciousgirl(f): 3:50am On Feb 26, 2023
Get me the incoming presido's number pronto
Treat as urgent

Re: Please Get Me Peter Obi's Phone Number by Nobody: 3:52am On Feb 26, 2023
🤣😂🤣😂

It will end in tears!

You lots were celebrating polling units results shey! Let collation finish and you will see tear’s involuntarily.

Be patient! The movie is playing…..

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Please Get Me Peter Obi's Phone Number by FlawlessKarl: 4:20am On Feb 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

It will end in tears!

You lots were celebrating polling units results shey! Let collation finish and you will see tear’s involuntarily.

Be patient! The movie is playing…..

you were hoping on structure to rig your senile drug lord in or thugs intimidating people to vote in outdated APC, but thankfully, it all failed. Let me see how Tinubu will win this election.

Re: Please Get Me Peter Obi's Phone Number by Nobody: 4:21am On Feb 26, 2023
FlawlessKarl:

you were hoping on structure to rig your senile drug lord in or thugs intimidating people to vote in outdated APC, but thankfully, it all failed. Let me see how Tinubu will win this election.

Calm your nerves!

Grab a bowl of popcorn and watch the movie

Re: Please Get Me Peter Obi's Phone Number by hisgrace090: 5:04am On Feb 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Calm your nerves!

Grab a bowl of popcorn and watch the movie
You can only intimidates the mortals not the immortals who have taken over the affairs of this nation for good.

Re: Please Get Me Peter Obi's Phone Number by Nobody: 5:05am On Feb 26, 2023
hisgrace090:

You can only intimidates the mortals not the immortals who have taken over the affairs of this nation for good.

If you know that, then be patient!

Re: Please Get Me Peter Obi's Phone Number by imagrg(m): 5:14am On Feb 26, 2023
Breaking News:
Peter Obi wins the Presidential seat.

Re: Please Get Me Peter Obi's Phone Number by Nairalander248: 6:31am On Feb 26, 2023
Preciousgirl:
Get me the incoming presido's number pronto
Treat as urgent

he is married already and not ready for any hookup.

Re: Please Get Me Peter Obi's Phone Number by Impersonator2: 7:02am On Feb 26, 2023
Nairalander248:

he is married already and not ready for any hookup.
hahaha ha ha ha
Re: Please Get Me Peter Obi's Phone Number by columbus007(m): 7:39am On Feb 26, 2023
You can have it but don't say I gave it to you oo, 08028599742.peter obi
Re: Please Get Me Peter Obi's Phone Number by Preciousgirl(f): 7:45am On Feb 26, 2023
columbus007:
You can have it but don't say I gave it to you oo, 08028599742.peter obi

I am not kidding angry
Re: Please Get Me Peter Obi's Phone Number by soil4soil(m): 9:54am On Feb 26, 2023
Please help to check on him. If he OK
Re: Please Get Me Peter Obi's Phone Number by jeromestarks: 10:45am On Feb 26, 2023
Preciousgirl:

I am not kidding angry
You have nothing that he wants. Save you worn out smelly pvssy for an unfortunate man.
Obi has a future to lead (he will start working in about 24 years time. Then obi will rise).

Re: Please Get Me Peter Obi's Phone Number by tayo60(f): 3:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
imagrg:
Breaking News:
Peter Obi wins the Presidential seat.
In your dream

Brag About Yourself / Where Can I Meet A White Girl In Lagos, Nigeria. / Secret To A Perfect Relationship