Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Congratulations Nigerians As APC Looses The Presidential Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations Nigerians As APC Looses The Presidential Election (3751 Views)

Anybody That Looses The Election Should Please Avoid Causing Trouble. / APC Looses Poll On Its Own Twitter Page / If Trump Looses The Election Then Christian Will Perish - Nigerian Boy Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congratulations Nigerians As APC Looses The Presidential Election by mokset123: 6:41am On Feb 26, 2023
Exclusive101:
Yes this is the kind of country I want.
I don't want a country idiots will be shouting Biafra or death n be told to sit home all Monday by lunatics cursed souls n bastards.

if that is your excuse, sunday igboho's agitation came from where.
Re: Congratulations Nigerians As APC Looses The Presidential Election by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 26, 2023
press9jatv:
just dey give yourself unnecessary entertainment here. Peter Obi ti lule joor. Atiku Abubakar winning in landslide victories. Submission of results has increased tremendously too
whose leading
Re: Congratulations Nigerians As APC Looses The Presidential Election by maestroferddi: 6:54am On Feb 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

It was envisaged! Buzz me after Asiwaju is declared winner! I will tell you the cards played in less than 100 words!

Asiwaju’s team foresaw what happened, and I will tell
You the trick played to overrule it. It’s not a time to talk now.

Oga, your strategy is not working....

Tinubu lost this election....
Re: Congratulations Nigerians As APC Looses The Presidential Election by FarahAideed: 7:22am On Feb 26, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Your wailing is very hilarious.
By the way, you sef think. Who do you think was funding and giving underground support to the Obidients rallies and all?

Atiku is a learner in politics and his advisers are all learners too.

I knew it was Tinubu all along and I warned people about falling for that movt because it's virality showed it was heavily being funded and only one person has the capacity to fund stuff like
Re: Congratulations Nigerians As APC Looses The Presidential Election by Wickedfacts: 9:51am On Feb 26, 2023
FarahAideed:
You
I knew it was Tinubu all along and I warned people about falling for that movt because it's virality showed it was heavily being funded and only one person has the capacity to fund stuff like

You're still not getting it. Not Tinubu.
It's Wike.

Atiku is about to learn a very bitter lesson.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyo Pdp, Acord Party (ladoja) Legislators-elect In Alliance Talks For Speaker / When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? / Boko Haram: Nigeria Military Arrest Suspected Sponsor In Kaduna (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.