Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results (50058 Views)

INEC Threatens To Cancel Election Results Without Card Readers / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by Armanipounds: 8:43am On Feb 26, 2023
Why is the REC saying such? Just cancel the results for christ sake! If after what the whole world saw on cameras yesterday at Obio-akpor local government in Rivers States and INEC allows such devilish results emanating from Rivers to stand, then the Commission chairman needs to have his head re-examine.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by gammarays1: 8:43am On Feb 26, 2023
Seefinish:
I cry for the people who are supporting this evil
No need crying for them
Only evil and wicked people will support this sham going on.

They'll reap what they sow
Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by opalu: 8:43am On Feb 26, 2023
Lol
Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by Ebymyk(m): 8:43am On Feb 26, 2023
Cancel it and do a rerun..
Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by Slawal23: 8:43am On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:
Are you guys seeing what I'm seeing

Obi is taking abuja, lagos, kogi, plateau, Anambra, imo, ebonyi, enugu, abia, awka ibom, cross river, edo, delta, bayelsa and rivers already

All he needs now is 25 percent from maybe any other ten state from South west and deep north to add to that 14 already...

I have a feeling he will get Benue

So remaining nine
Your mumu never do
Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by GreyLaw(m): 8:43am On Feb 26, 2023
Faber:

Obi will deal with them in the courts, Obi came prepared, they don't even know.

The victory will come from the courts. Nigeria is led by cursed people with some cursed, irredeemable citizens. The courts will reset their brains. May a terrible person like Tinubu never rise in Nigerian politics again. The man has no morals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by 2ndchildhood(m): 8:43am On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:

Obi is taking abuja, lagos, kogi, plateau, Anambra, imo, ebonyi, enugu, abia, awka ibom, cross river, edo, delta, bayelsa and rivers already

All he needs now is 25 percent from maybe any other ten state from South west and deep north to add to that 14 already...

So remaining nine
its morning, and you are still dreaming in sleep?
Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:43am On Feb 26, 2023
Pls safe life by voting the right candidate

The country is seriously mess to vote old men again

Pls safe life of the poor on this nation

Safe low salary earner by voting labour party

Vote obi

We are tired of looting

2 Likes

Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by Felabrity: 8:44am On Feb 26, 2023
Don't waste time
Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by hotwax: 8:44am On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:

So remaining nine

Massive rigging in lagos. INEC need to cancel Lagos election

1 Like

Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by Celsony: 8:44am On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:

So remaining nine
Benue is Obidient my brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by Geminiivory: 8:45am On Feb 26, 2023
easzypeaszy:
so u dont even kw who the Gov of Kogi is u dey here say Wike.. Na why to dey folow dis Obidient talk politics sef u go just tire

Wike did same... So he is right
Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by IDnoble1: 8:45am On Feb 26, 2023
Faber:

Obi will deal with them in the courts, Obi came prepared, they don't even know.

Where is the court? In this Nigeria of woeful judiciary?
Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by fareed69(m): 8:47am On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:

All he needs now is 25 percent from maybe any other ten state from South west and deep north to add to that 14 state already...

So remaining nine

Okay
Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by Chelsea350(f): 8:47am On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:

All he needs now is 25 percent from maybe any other ten state from South west and deep north to add to that 14 state already...

So remaining nine
weldone Inec chairman of Nairaland... You are yet to understand Naija /Tinubu's politics... I hope you know what is going on at the Inec coalition centre?
Geminiivory:

Wike did same... So he is right
Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by Ensquare(m): 8:48am On Feb 26, 2023
Sundaland:
Hhmm
why is Tunubu at the back??
Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by sameks08(m): 8:48am On Feb 26, 2023
Ya they knew they can not withstand the power of Obi that is why they resort to violence so the best thing for inec to do now is to cancel that election cos the crisis.

1 Like

Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by NothingDoMe: 8:49am On Feb 26, 2023
GreyLaw:

The problem is that violence happens in places where LP has many voters. So if results from those areas are cancelled then LP loses. Its that simple.
You don't cancel without a rerun.
Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by NothingDoMe: 8:50am On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:

So remaining nine
Yes. All the agberos are working over time with misinformation. They will be okay in a bit.

1 Like

Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by coolplanet: 8:50am On Feb 26, 2023
GreyLaw:

The problem is that violence happens in places where LP has many voters. So if results from those areas are cancelled then LP loses. Its that simple.

Don't you think there should be a rerun in those places if actually our laws are fair. It wasn't the voters fault.

1 Like

Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by kaludestiny10(m): 8:51am On Feb 26, 2023
In Obiakpor LGA, most of the NYSC adhoc staff of INEC refused to upload the results using the inec bivas machine.

1 Like

Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by ajoks533: 8:52am On Feb 26, 2023
Also remember to cancel Lagos state too... And many SW States.

1 Like

Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by princeade86(m): 8:54am On Feb 26, 2023
And they should cancel Rivers election
Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by kpompey: 8:57am On Feb 26, 2023
Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by abdul23(m): 8:57am On Feb 26, 2023
The people must resist every form of illegality from INEC
Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by Racoon(m): 9:01am On Feb 26, 2023
You are still asking questions? Is this INEC really independent or an vestigial appendage of the outgoing disastrous APC regime?

1 Like

Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by Minime10(f): 9:02am On Feb 26, 2023
INEC is a failed institution. The Commission in all honesty should be disbanded & all it officials sent to jail.
Always issuing voter cards to minors in the north every election year like those kids that were caught on videos while being accredited and eventually voted in Kano State yesterday.
You can imagine the Commissioner of Police Kano State trying to justified such clear acts of constitutional breached by saying you can not determine a person's age by just looking at the person, when the CP was confronted by Arise TV's correspondent over the matter.
So the police is by his statement admitted that even by his training as a police, he can't know or determine who a minor is if he sees one?
Which way Nigeria

1 Like

Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by Ogbuefi2020: 9:02am On Feb 26, 2023
No need for threatening, cancel anywhere with malpractice
Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by madapcmod: 9:04am On Feb 26, 2023
This electoral law of canceling votes where there is violence should be revisited. The right thing is to reschedule with tight security. Politicians are taking advantage of this to cause trouble in their weak areas so as to weaken their opponents base. This is what happens in Lagos always

1 Like

Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by MartinsD12(m): 9:05am On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:

All he needs now is 25 percent from maybe any other ten state from South west and deep north to add to that 14 state already...14 + 10 = 24

So remaining nine...please taraba, nasawara and adamawa we can do this

After that then Kkk( Kaduna, katsina and kano) might not affect us too much after all kwankwaso, tinubu and atiku might share that kkk....kwankwaso our son you can do this for us
He got benue already, taraba and even nasawara
Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by daygee12: 9:06am On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:

All he needs now is 25 percent from maybe any other ten state from South west and deep north to add to that 14 state already...14 + 10 = 24

So remaining nine...please taraba, nasawara and adamawa we can do this

After that then Kkk( Kaduna, katsina and kano) might not affect us too much after all kwankwaso, tinubu and atiku might share that kkk....kwankwaso our son you can do this for us

U are still talking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Backs Out Of South-East Governors’ Peace Parley / Buhari's Daughters Dancing At Zahra's Wedding Reception In Abuja (Photos) / Dino Melaye's Mercedes Vintage Cars Spotted In Abuja. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.