Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results (50087 Views)

INEC Threatens To Cancel Election Results Without Card Readers / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 26, 2023
Sundaland:
INEC speaks on Lagos violence, gives reason for canceling polls in Edo

There were reports of violence at multiple locations in Lagos on Saturday as thugs attacked polling units and destroyed election materials.

Read details
https://newsbreakforum.com/nigeria-decides-inec-speaks-on-lagos-violence-gives-reason-for-canceling-polls-in-edo/
... that part of the electoral act is not fair at all... like in lagos, there are numerous places where APC will get high number of votes, opposition parties will not go there to disrupt the process and at the end of the day, the votes in those pulling units will be counted as valid....but in places where opposition parties will get high number of votes, APC thugs will go and disrupt the process... and at the end, votes from those opposition pulling units will be cancelled because the process was disrupted...is that fair ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by OmoFiditi: 9:07am On Feb 26, 2023
Cancel it and do it again. This time the army will concentrate fully there and kill every thug and urchin on sight.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by MartinsD12(m): 9:09am On Feb 26, 2023
inoki247:

Lol which court u wan use....

You people still dey believe this Govt una eyes neva still open they scammed you guys and make it look like Nigeria is about to work...
Same court you know, obi is a beneficiary of Nigerian court if you don't know he was rigged out of governorship election by PDP Andy Uba,he is the first candidate to reclaim his mandate through the court first in history of Nigeria to rule Anambra state as duly elected governor

1 Like

Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by sharone21(f): 9:09am On Feb 26, 2023
NothingDoMe:
I don't think threaten should be the right word. Just go ahead and cancel it according to the electoral laws. Shikena.

It should be cancellation of the votes of the Party with thugs causing the problem making their votes 0( ie null and void) while others are awarded a rerun.... The one ( party) causing the problem will automatically lose that state at any level being voted for.

1 Like

Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by MartinsD12(m): 9:11am On Feb 26, 2023
2ndchildhood:
its morning, and you are still dreaming in sleep?
No he is right, deal with the reality on ground.
Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by Levels2(f): 9:11am On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:
Are you guys seeing what I'm seeing

Obi is taking abuja, lagos, kogi, plateau, Anambra, imo, ebonyi, enugu, abia, awka ibom, cross river, edo, delta, bayelsa and rivers already

All he needs now is 25 percent from maybe any other ten state from South west and deep north to add to that 14 state already...14 + 10 = 24

I have a feeling he will get Benue

So remaining nine...please taraba, nasawara and adamawa we can do this

After that then Kkk( Kaduna, katsina and kano) might not affect us too much after all kwankwaso, tinubu and atiku might share that kkk....kwankwaso our son you can do this for us

Sorry bro which planets are you typing from?

I asked cause of wgwh you wrote as I expect you to have checked your time and see that is Tinubu O'clock already

Congratulations Progressive Family
Eyes Don Clear, Mouth Don Close !!!!!
Election Is Won In Figures Not Noise Making.
Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by inoki247: 9:11am On Feb 26, 2023
MartinsD12:

Same court you know, obi is a beneficiary of Nigerian court if you don't know he was rigged out of governorship election by PDP Andy Uba,he is the first candidate to reclaim his mandate through the court first in history of Nigeria to rule Anambra state as duly elected governor

Ok now keep playing like say no be Nigeria u dey again u wan dey compare Buhari with OBJ aw u guy's trust Buhari all of sudden is what I still don't understand.....

Make we sha wait till then no problem....
Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by MartinsD12(m): 9:11am On Feb 26, 2023
Slawal23:
Your mumu never do
For saying the obvious truth?
Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by famology(m): 9:12am On Feb 26, 2023
Na mouth him dey. There'll be election where there were disruptions yesterday.
Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by MartinsD12(m): 9:16am On Feb 26, 2023
inoki247:

Ok now keep playing like say no be Nigeria u dey again u wan dey compare Buhari with OBJ aw u guy's trust Buhari all of sudden is what I still don't understand.....

Make we sha wait till then no problem....
Buhari won't interfere, he is leaving the only legacy of free and fair election it's only his lil boys are causing election violence but the Court will settle that you don't know peter obi let's forget matter when it comes to that I trust obi 100% to win in court
Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by Zombiedients: 9:16am On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:

Obi is taking abuja, lagos, kogi, plateau, Anambra, imo, ebonyi, enugu, abia, awka ibom, cross river, edo, delta, bayelsa and rivers already

All he needs now is 25 percent from maybe any other ten state from South west and deep north to add to that 14 state already...14 + 10 = 24

After that then Kkk( Kaduna, katsina and kano) might not affect us too much after all kwankwaso, tinubu and atiku might share that kkk....kwankwaso our son you can do this for us

Where you dey see your own result?
Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by Dyfynezz12(m): 9:18am On Feb 26, 2023
So far on the released results the gap between Peter Obi and atiku or Tinubu is 2 much I don't think any of them can give give him such gap when the results in the north are released after all we have a lot of northern Christians that are Supporting PO.
Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by sanu412: 9:18am On Feb 26, 2023
lifeandjoy:
The youths will retire a lot of people this year.
This is their last fight.
I was vote LP from top to bottom.
See grammar,na bullet,awon olodo
Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by Andrelade: 9:20am On Feb 26, 2023
FromTopToBottom:
... that part of the electoral act is not fair at all... like in lagos, there are numerous places where APC will get high number of votes, opposition parties will not go there to disrupt the process and at the end of the day, the votes in those pulling units will be counted as valid....but in places where opposition parties will get high number of votes, APC thugs will go and disrupt the process... and at the end, votes from those opposition pulling units will be cancelled because the process was disrupted...is that fair ?

What about what electoral malpractices that happened in South East yesterday.
I'm sure you have seen most of the videos .
Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by madapcmod: 9:20am On Feb 26, 2023
famology:
Na mouth him dey. There'll be election where there were disruptions yesterday.

Unfortunately that's not going to happen. Electoral law states that votes should be cancelled in areas reported violence. There won't be rerun. Rerun will only happen where there was no election.

This is unfair because APC is utilizing the loophole to cause mayhem in their opponents strong area
Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by pedi(m): 9:20am On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:

Take kaduna out southern kaduna has giving him the required vote as we speak I don't no if kano and katsina

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by computer0810(m): 9:24am On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:

Have u seen d overall results of lagos state?
Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by Unitedabby(m): 9:30am On Feb 26, 2023
DEIFIED:
Yahaha bello is a disgrace to Kogi state
He's a disgrace to mankind!
Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by Unitedabby(m): 9:33am On Feb 26, 2023
yinkus6750:
Don't know why people fail to adhere to an upright procedural system.
Power and position ought not to be a do or die affair.
It is for Black man especially Nigerian blackman
Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by reiddecuti: 9:47am On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:

Benue already in the bag.

By God's grace, Plateau and Nassarawa will follow suit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by Saintinoo(m): 9:52am On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:

Hhaha LP have won Taraba already bro, not 25 percent but clearly won it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by yaki84: 9:55am On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:

If tinubu wins ekiti, osun, oyo, ondo, ogun, zamfara, yobe, borno, sokoto, kebbi, jgawa, katsina, and gets more votes in Niger, kwara, kogi, plateau, bauchi, gombe and adamawa plus lagos and benue what will happen to ur assertion?
Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by Geminiivory: 9:57am On Feb 26, 2023
Chelsea350:
weldone Inec chairman of Nairaland... You are yet to understand Naija /Tinubu's politics... I hope you know what is going on at the Inec coalition centre?

and it has failed and disgraced him
Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by Mfetenang: 9:58am On Feb 26, 2023
This headline is very misleading, stop posting nonsense.
Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by mechanics(m): 10:00am On Feb 26, 2023
Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by jamace(m): 10:02am On Feb 26, 2023
Gov Yahaya Bello destroyed the road leading to his arch rival, Bar Natasha , strong hold to prevent INEC officials from taking election material there. Is that how to do election? Gov Bello, the YOUNGEST Governor in this era is a BIG disappointment to youth leadership in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by NothingDoMe: 10:04am On Feb 26, 2023
sharone21:

It should be cancellation of the votes of the Party with thugs causing the problem making their votes 0( ie null and void) while others are awarded a rerun.... The one ( party) causing the problem will automatically lose that state at any level being voted for.
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by Valkrie: 10:05am On Feb 26, 2023
When I wrote on this forum that APC can never ever win any election in Kogi in a free and fair election some idiots where arguing...!! APC is the most hated party in Kogi today...LP took that state in this current ongoing election...!! As before all what they APC know is to write fake result for themselves and bribe INEC to validate it, is what is currently happening now in Kogi State...!!!
Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by Bigii(m): 10:07am On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:

No

I can confidently say he will get Benue with BIG margins. I'm on ground

1 Like

Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by jaxxy(m): 10:47am On Feb 26, 2023
easzypeaszy:
so u dont even kw who the Gov of Kogi is u dey here say Wike.. Na why to dey folow dis Obidient talk politics sef u go just tire

so u think he doesn't wike doesn't know wike is governor of rivers state? He when off topic to talk about the happenings in Rivers and u are talking like a retard.

don't u have sense to know what he was talking about?
Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by Sophy22(f): 11:00am On Feb 26, 2023
olgaa14:
Apc and thuggery
They are like 5&6

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video: Nigerian Lady Weeps Following President Buhari's Re-election / Dino Melaye's Mercedes Vintage Cars Spotted In Abuja. See Photos / Military Invades Shangev-Tiev, Benue, Kills 30 Villagers, Burns 200 Houses - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.