Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results (50078 Views)

INEC Threatens To Cancel Election Results Without Card Readers / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by obrian888: 11:08am On Feb 26, 2023
inoki247:

Lol which court u wan use....

You people still dey believe this Govt una eyes neva still open they scammed you guys and make it look like Nigeria is about to work...

you should be sorry for yourself for this statement, a goat is even better than you, Nigeria must be great again, whether idiots like you like it or the Demons called TIFNUNBU and ATIFKULOOTED likes it or not, Nigeria must be great.
Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by inoki247: 11:10am On Feb 26, 2023
obrian888:

you should be sorry for yourself for this statement, a goat is even better than you, Nigeria must be great again, whether idiots like you like it or the Demons called TIFNUNBU and ATIFKULOOTED likes it or not, Nigeria must be great.

You people Neva still learn and get sense...

You think say na everybody dey blind like you people when I was warning that all diz thing wey Buhari dey du lately na scam una dey call me different name he don happen now una still dey abuse people up nd down...
Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by alizma: 11:51am On Feb 26, 2023
NothingDoMe:
I don't think threaten should be the right word. Just go ahead and cancel it according to the electoral laws. Shikena.
I support your view but that will hurt LP the more because the other areas of the state will favour APC. Okehi, Okene, Ajaokuta, kabba, v
Both yagba west and east, adavi, ogori etc will go APC way
Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by tonyson010(m): 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
NothingDoMe:
I don't think threaten should be the right word. Just go ahead and cancel it according to the electoral laws. Shikena.

cancel and redo the election.
we can't accept just cancelling results in some places due to violence or infractions without RE-CONDUCTING election in the place...... that's cheating.

1 Like

Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by NothingDoMe: 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
tonyson010:

cancel and redo the election.
we can't accept just cancelling results in some places due to violence or infractions without RE-CONDUCTING election in the place...... that's cheating.
👍👍👍
Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
I support Inec on this! election should be cancelled in Kogi State cause elections wasn't held in most parts of Kogi State including my own polling unit. where elections managed to take place, experienced late arrival of Inec officials, and snatching of ballot papers in some polling units by Bello thugs.
Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
Andrelade:

What about what electoral malpractices that happened in South East yesterday.
I'm sure you have seen most of the videos .

I was actually responding to that particular issue of cancellation due to disruption...but if is electoral malpractices, all regions are guilty of that
Re: INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results by sulex947(m): 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
....kwankwaso our son you can do this for us[/quote]
So kwankwaso na your son now after denying him all this years.. 😆 😂 😆

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Women, Mothers Protest In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) / Buhari's Daughters Dancing At Zahra's Wedding Reception In Abuja (Photos) / Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.