Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter (80551 Views)

Arewa Influencer, Waspapping Makes U-turn Praises Obi For His Borehole Projects / Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by dayleke: 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
APCnaPDP:

Tinubu hasn’t even won, you are planning on punishing people. We need a president that will win and bring everyone together and we can have a country again.

Thank you very much for this.

That thing is embedded in a lot of pples and that's why this country can not move forward.
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by DMCA: 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
ebbo:

Guy Tinubu sure bet is with this Muslim Muslim ticket otherwise by now he would have been out of this election. The only criteria that made the Hausa Fulani majority leave their brother and vote for Tinubu were this Muslim Muslim ticket gaskiya nothing more.

Who i would have supported was not nominated.

I already gave up when the three frontline candidates were Tinubu, Atiku and Obi.

Nigeria is still far from redemption
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by ProphetM0hammad: 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
jaxxy:

whe have polling units data across most stares already. U think rigging and propaganda can work this time bt if has failed already.

The most of the results are public. Nothing they can do to Rigg anybody in.
How many polling units did Obi win in the whole of Lagos?

His supporters being their usual sef are just quick to upload the few ones he won

1 Like

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by malvisguy212: 12:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
oh shut up please

You should pity yourself first before pitying people better than you
Kaduna South voted for obi
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by amstardi: 12:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
DMCA:

Until you people change. You will not hear any different.

Why always you people. Why?

Other tribes no exist?

Entitled set of nitwits
Yoruba has occupied the seat of president more than any other tribe in Nigeria
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by amstardi: 12:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

How many polling units did Obi win in the whole of Lagos?

His supporters being their usual sef are just quick to upload the few ones he won
obi won Lagos .

Say the truth
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Ritchiee: 12:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
oh shut up please

You should pity yourself first before pitying people better than you
If he is Yoruba,he is better than those people you are talking about.They are taking night buses to run to him for greener pastures.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Enceladus(m): 12:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
topcatking:
The tribes in this contraption called NG have no business being together.

The experience at the polls yesterday confirmed this .

Nah. The unity of Nigeria is non negotiable. Nigeria is a nation formed by God himself.

People don't realise what it will take to form a National identity. I see them pretending that Nigeria is actually a country. 😂😂

Something that Europeans realised far back and took decisive action, and that's why some European countries are the size of Ojuelegba.

Africa is the only continent where 90% of its countries were formed by outsiders. But no our people won't think deep.

Whoever wins, another 8 years of shuffering and shimiling awaits in Fela's word.

2 Likes

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by FuckDModz: 12:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:
I just pity my Igbo brothers and sisters from the east.

U guys should keep on being obidient until Tinubu start showing u guys shege.

Obi has used u people to give Tinubu presidency....... enjoy Tinubu presidency.

Mugu. Is the fuel and cash crises only affecting your brothers and sister from the east?
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Wickedfacts: 12:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

You're a useless fool.. Igbo's will still do better than you Yoruba's even if Satan rules Nigeria.

Bastard , you're indeed very uselessly foolish.

I pity you Yoruba's who chosed acdrug addict and cocaine pusher above a well educated and very upright man.

Tinubu will make you Yoruba's cry blood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by berrystunn(m): 12:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

Hide your face
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Agunesinjaweola: 12:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

Yoruba Presidency is an IGBO path to Aso Rock. IGBO will be elected in 4years time for the Southerners to complete their 2 terms.
OBI had broken 💔 the Barrier already and the SE should be happy and look to the future.
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by amstardi: 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lekan239:
this igbo people don start again. Tell me any of yoruba states that is giving Tinubu 95% vote like you claimed. You think yoruba no get sense like una
Sarki is not Igbo.

Eidiot do I need to tell you ? Scallywag

2 Likes

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by DasBeste: 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

Ewu awusa.
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Qatar2022: 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

A fool forever
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by amstardi: 12:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
Agunesinjaweola:

Yoruba Presidency is an IGBO path to Aso Rock. IGBO will be elected in 4years time for the Southerners to complete their 2 terms.
OBI had broken 💔 the Barrier already and the SE should be happy and look to the future.
I don't see Tinubu surviving his first 4yrs ..

Hey hey dude is ill
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by ProphetM0hammad: 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
amstardi:
obi won Lagos .

Say the truth
Do you have the results of all the PU in Lagos?
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by 4ward4: 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

Stop saying nonsense and spamming every thread
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by ProphetM0hammad: 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
amstardi:
I don't see Tinubu surviving his first 4yrs ..

Hey hey dude is ill
Many people said worse than this about Buhari in 2015
Some of them are even dead now
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Thermodynamics(m): 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

First of all, I don't believe you are a woman, women have human sympathy.

Keep dreaming, Tinubu will only you over you and your family members in Kwara and na Akara state.
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
tsephanyah:
Atiku is sharing Yoruba votes with tinubu though

To all the urchins quoting me Lagos is not the only Yoruba state.

Sarki made a huge mistake by saying 95% of Yorubas voted Tinubu. He knows, he was just being mischief. In 2019, they said Tinubu brought money in 2 bullion vans but yet PDP won 3 out of the 6 states in South West. Now, Afenifere was on all radio stations in Yoruba land using Yoruba language to deceive and persuade Yorubas to vote for OBi. Tinubu has the IBOs and PDP to contend with in Yoruba land while nobody dare go to IBO land to contend votes with OBI.

1 Like

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by 43Ronin: 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lol. You southern youths are funny honestly. Lol. How can you expect a govt that killed you on the streets of lagos, that kept you at home based on strike for 8 months, that hoarded palliative, to give you a free and fair election How can you every 4 years allow your destinies to be decided by children, animals & foreigners from the north every election cycle I mean you guys are just dumb honestly. There should not have been any election this 2023. The country should have been restructured along regional lines before going into any election. Every 4 years una carry military constitution dey play. Una mumu never do.
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by drlateef: 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
APCnaPDP:

Tinubu hasn’t even won, you are planning on punishing people. We need a president that will win and bring everyone together and we can have a country again.

Tinubu has won this election without doubt. He is the best unifier in Nigeria who does not shout but allows his actions to do the talking. No tribe will be left behind in Tinubu government.
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by DMCA: 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
amstardi:

Yoruba has occupied the seat of president more than any other tribe in Nigeria
Yes, then just vote for Obi without making it a Tribe agenda.

Simple. Other people wey no be Igbo have shown massive support for Obi.
It is defeating what OBI says he stands for.

Igbos should not make it their Personal agenda.

If OBi is elected and turns out to be a very good president I don't mind him ruling till he dies had it been there wasn't a limit to the number if terms one can rule.

I am only against this tribal agenda.

Hausa/fulani, Yoruba and Igbos are all guilty of this.

But this election, the way it is going is just too much.
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Bluehole: 12:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

If Buhari with all his bitterness, nepotism, favoritism, extremists and sectionalism could not deal with the tribe you are referring, how on earth do you think Tinubu if he wins, can deal with them.

That tribe is too isolated to Nigeria politically motivated corrupt reward system. They thrive on their own unique system of doing things.

During COVID-19 pandemic, they didn't wait for your government palliatives as your tribe did. They arranged theirs and send to their kits and kins seamlessly and effortlessly. Just an example.
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by amstardi: 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
First of all I must ask these two questions .

1) are you in Nigeria ?
2) are you a Nigerian ?
DMCA:

Yes, then just vote for Obi without making it a Tribe agenda.

Simple. Other people wey no be Igbo have shown massive support for Obi.
It is defeating what OBI says he stands for.

Igbos should not make it their Personal agenda.

If OBi is elected and turns out to be a very good president I don't mind him ruling till he dies had it been there wasn't a limit to the number if terms one can rule.

I am only against this tribal agenda.

Hausa/fulani, Yoruba and Igbos are all guilty of this.

But this election, the way it is going is just too much.
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by tsephanyah(f): 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
babaolofin:

Sarki made a huge mistake by saying 95% of Yorubas voted Tinubu. He knows, he was just being mischief. In 2019, they said Tinubu brought money in 2 bullion vans but yet PDP won 3 out of the 6 states in South West. Now, Afenifere was on all radio stations in Yoruba land using Yoruba language to deceive and persuade Yorubas to vote for OBi. Tinubu has the IBOs and PDP to contend with in Yoruba land while nobody dare go to IBO land to contend votes with OBI.
those bigots are something else... They moment you pay them back they'll start crying
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by DMCA: 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
amstardi:
First of all I must ask these two questions .

1) are you in Nigeria ?
2) are you a Nigerian ?

I am from Biafra
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Mrpojj(m): 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

Your stupidity na carry come?
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by GeneralPula: 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
APCnaPDP:

That’s a troll..
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Djdeebrain(m): 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

Taa shat tap. U re a bastaŕḍ u don't know your fada or where you're are from cos ur mother was an ashaŵö
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by sukkot: 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
phemray:
Please is what am seeing from situation room correct?

Tinubu 6+M with 25% in 34/37
Atiku 4+M
Obi 3+ M
emile o corn has won the 2023 presidency

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times / Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 / DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.