Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,600 members, 7,823,609 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter (80575 Views)

Arewa Influencer, Waspapping Makes U-turn Praises Obi For His Borehole Projects / Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by AFONJACOW(m): 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:
I just pity my Igbo brothers and sisters from the east.

U guys should keep on being obidient until Tinubu start showing u guys shege.

Obi has used u people to give Tinubu presidency....... enjoy Tinubu presidency.
the same way Buhari is showing u shege now... u think bad government know tribe or region Ode

2 Likes

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by DMCA: 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
lifeandjoy:

Keep quiet, mumu analyst.

Smart critique.... I see you😎
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by bewla(m): 12:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
Abfinest007:
He shock am.sarki was forming lord for obidient . jungle don mature stay tuned
part what

Obi is winning online
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Laple0541(m): 12:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

Tinubu is a Democrat, he cares less if you hate him or opposed him today because he believes you may support him tomorrow. God only used his enemies to elevate him.
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by DMCA: 12:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
Bigbayour:

They there!!!

Tinubu will first of all ban all fake products being imported into the country by Nyamiri.....

He will do a Pricing control strategy that you won't be able to extort people again.......

Una go see weeeeeennnnnnhn

I mistakenly quoted that... i misread the opinion I replied to.

We are together 😎
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by israelmao(m): 12:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
All the vague statements and words with facts and figures are enough.
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by stigman(m): 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

Pity yourself and your family

1 Like

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by jaxxy(m): 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

How many polling units did Obi win in the whole of Lagos?

His supporters being their usual sef are just quick to upload the few ones he won

The question u should be asking is how many did tinubu win in lagos.

if they think they can win why has they hiring thugs to disrupt the elections? from oshodi to surulere to ikate to even badagry.

Look let me tell u ahead incase u don't know. We are ready for any situation apc brings. INEC must do the right thing and people and criminal actors will all be held accountable.

even in Rivers Obi Cleared it and overnight wike is trying to change results, same thing happening in lagos.

All of them will be disgraced completely this time around. Nigerians are ready to defend their votes.
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by DMCA: 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
Princedapace:

I just look at this country, I laugh. Una mumu for this country too much. See how they keep disturbing them selves with hate. A people that have no stable electricity, no water, they have to dig bore hole to dring water, no security, dirty state capitals, poverty capital of the world, beggars everywhere, terrible work condition, etc. After 60 years, this is what u guys can show for it.
Does suffering know tribe? It deosnt. Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, etc, are all made. It is u masses who fight ur selves over f*olish hatred that are losing.

South west and north have ruled this country for decades and we cant even have ordinary stable electricty that a country like Namibia has. Shame

I forgot Obi made Anambra state the next haven.

1 Like

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by zelnababa(m): 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
madapcmod:

Shut up bigot!

God will not allow your bigot and hateful Balablu near Aso rock. Buhari did his worst, we didn't bulge. Na Hausa people suffer pass under Buhari.

Go drink sniper
oga this guy na pdp supporter
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Psalmsxavi: 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
Really? Did Sarki just noticed that we are tribalistic?
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Collins4u1(m): 12:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

keep quiet abeg, this is how bad leadership got to this point in this country.
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by rickleye: 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
APCnaPDP:

Tinubu hasn’t even won, you are planning on punishing people. We need a president that will win and bring everyone together and we can have a country again.

Ignore the fool .
A good president and commander in chief aims to unify after the election and not appear to divide. Whoever wins and from whatever region would have won a well fought battle ( election ) and will call for unity.
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by brownlolly(m): 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
You no even mention Kanuri lol

DMCA:

And you think peter obi is the one, when it is clear what he and igbo are about is the IGBO AGENDA.

Let me tell you, the only thing that gave peter Obi relevance is because Tinubu was foolish to accept the muslim muslim ticket option given to him as he thought it would be his chance of gathering northern votes which he was wrong.

Thus it became a Christian/ muslim thing.

Majority of Christians not willing to vote a muslim muslim ticket. Then IPOB and BIAFRA agitators seize this opportunity to make it an IGBO agenda thing.

Imagine an igbo man feeling entitled that it is Igbos turn to be president. Who made it so? How many tribes do we have in Nigeria, 300+

They behave as if it is only the Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba and Igbo that exist.

What about the Itsekiri, the ibibio, the kuteb, the idoma, the Angas, the Nupe, the Etulo, the Jukun, the Tiv etc....

Nonsense

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Johnthesuccess: 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

I hope he wins.

What is going on in Delta?

I know Atiku won Osun...... Adeleke tried.

I am scared but my prayers are for him to win.

Which Atiku won in osun?
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by JOemmy(m): 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

Here in warri people said they can't vote for a dead body.
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by amstardi: 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
DMCA:

I am from Biafra

Please DMCA be serious .. I am driving at something ..

I need just two answers from you .

Do I need to pay for it ?
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by onuman: 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

In Nigeria,
there are about 60m Hausa-Fulani in the north.

there are about 46m Yoruba in the south.
There are about 45m Igbo in the south.
If Hausa-Fulani could win Yoruba and Igbo in the south in every election contest, blame it on Yoruba-Igbo disagreement.
Why did Tinubu go into presidential contest when he knew it is the turn of the Igbo to present a president for Nigeria based on the principle of rotation of presidency in practice since 1999?
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Idiotseverywher: 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
DMCA:

And you think peter obi is the one, when it is clear what he and igbo are about is the IGBO AGENDA.

Let me tell you, the only thing that gave peter Obi relevance is because Tinubu was foolish to accept the muslim muslim ticket option given to him as he thought it would be his chance of gathering northern votes which he was wrong.

Thus it became a Christian/ muslim thing.

Majority of Christians not willing to vote a muslim muslim ticket. Then IPOB and BIAFRA agitators seize this opportunity to make it an IGBO agenda thing.

Imagine an igbo man feeling entitled that it is Igbos turn to be president. Who made it so? How many tribes do we have in Nigeria, 300+

They behave as if it is only the Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba and Igbo that exist.

What about the Itsekiri, the ibibio, the kuteb, the idoma, the Angas, the Nupe, the Etulo, the Jukun, the Tiv etc....

Nonsense

. Look at this ANUS, on what bases are you talking, you people dare Igbo on any way, you saw what happenstance yesterday im Lagos? Can tinubu win Obi in any election? Propaganda and lied can not change anything, the results are all over the place, Again let me tell you, no Yoruba can be President of Nigeria before an Igbo man and I want to assure you, no Yoruba man or woman can be or will be president of Nigeria in the next 40 years, you can take this to the bank, rubbish

1 Like

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by famouscargo4u: 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
tsephanyah:
Lagos is not the only Yoruba state

Yea, the strong Candidates of the house of reps and senate account for that.
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Vickho: 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
Derrickfoster1:

Fulani no fit rule Nigeria again be it Bola or obi I dey Gidigba
Now cry to the desert
exactly. Any southerner voting in atiku is an idiot
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Vickho: 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
ComrdDRS1:

Bola is more of Fulani and Bokoharam extension than ATIKU
my friend keep shut.
if you're a southerner Making this comment then you're an idiot
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Martini2020(m): 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tonylyte:

Pity yourself first, betrayal! On a level playing ground down south, were u supposed to choose a sick man over a well
being? Quit emotional blackmail, u first drew the lines of tribal divisiveness. There was never any good reasons to vote Tinubu apart from doing so on the altar chauvinism and tribalism.

Your thinking is pathetically parochial! Get out of that box!
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Juleeee: 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
topcatking:
The tribes in this contraption called NG have no business being together.

The experience at the polls yesterday confirmed this .

Nigeria should break up, this election was an eye opener, we have nothing in common.

1 Like

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Lekan239(m): 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
amstardi:
Sarki is not Igbo.

Eidiot do I need to tell you ? Scallywag
it's not my fault now. That's how almost all igbo people use to behave.
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Fash20: 12:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

Talk rubbish like a local agbero
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Blissfulness: 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
sirchim:
If Obi can't have it, then let Atiku have it, to show BAT isn't smart at his age. Instead make POWER remain North.

This is my earnest prayer.
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by amstardi: 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lekan239:
it's not my fault now. That's how almost all igbo people use to behave.
are you saying everyone in the south south and north central and northwest and sw who voted obi are nyamiri?

1 Like

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Slynation(m): 12:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

fvck off...
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Okiton: 12:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
Sarki na idiot

Na so him support APC last time same APC kidnapped him brother

Now e don come to mumu again

1 Like

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Carlyboi(m): 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
Not this hollow dunce crying wolf again.
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by vickylala239: 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

So sad that you are a lady

Being a lady is already suffering from menses, child birth,no husband,menses pains, menopause

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times / Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) / Five Top Politicians That Will Spend Christmas In Jail(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.