Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter (80579 Views)

Arewa Influencer, Waspapping Makes U-turn Praises Obi For His Borehole Projects / Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Nice2023(m): 11:03am On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:
I just pity my Igbo brothers and sisters from the east.

U guys should keep on being obidient until Tinubu start showing u guys shege.

Obi has used u people to give Tinubu presidency....... enjoy Tinubu presidency.

U are pitying people u don't sympathy for.

Nonsense talk.
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Bede2u(m): 11:07am On Feb 26, 2023
DMCA:

If peter Obi said a similar thing in Igbo, I would not object.

"My" is a first person singular (I stand corrected) as opposed to "Our" which is the whole tribe.
can you please show us where Peter Obi said it was the turn of igbos please. Any links?
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Tonylyte(m): 11:09am On Feb 26, 2023
PoloG:
untimely death locate your family for saying betrayal..
Igbo bastard

Back to sender! Your generation in multiple folds will suffer that. For the record, I am a cross riverian and not Igbo even, you wallyhea-d tribalist.

1 Like

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by lexxwiz(m): 11:11am On Feb 26, 2023
DMCA:

You are the Dunce for Assuming. Or have you known me before.

In situations like this only fools assume.

Hope you know who you are now. cool

I’d rather die than to know pussy’s like you. Sorry I don’t like clowns…

You fucking stupid tribalist, you come on nairaland where your fellow demented tribalists reign supreme and start yarning crap.

Igbos for the first time supporting their own and other tribes queuing behind them, you person here convulsing.. you sure are stupid as Bleep.

1 Like

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 26, 2023
candygist:

Una done start. Result is not yet out you are already starting biara or nothing. grin

Lol lol. So... You assume I am igbo? Who mentioned anything about results?

Ti ounti moun so o ba ye o, waa beere ni. Oo kan ni dasi blindly.
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by amstardi: 11:19am On Feb 26, 2023
Nonsense?
DMCA:

And you think peter obi is the one, when it is clear what he and igbo are about is the IGBO AGENDA.

Let me tell you, the only thing that gave peter Obi relevance is because Tinubu was foolish to accept the muslim muslim ticket option given to him as he thought it would be his chance of gathering northern votes which he was wrong.

Thus it became a Christian/ muslim thing.

Majority of Christians not willing to vote a muslim muslim ticket. Then IPOB and BIAFRA agitators seize this opportunity to make it an IGBO agenda thing.

Imagine an igbo man feeling entitled that it is Igbos turn to be president. Who made it so? How many tribes do we have in Nigeria, 300+

They behave as if it is only the Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba and Igbo that exist.

What about the Itsekiri, the ibibio, the kuteb, the idoma, the Angas, the Nupe, the Etulo, the Jukun, the Tiv etc....

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by StrongAlphMale: 11:19am On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

I hope he wins.

What is going on in Delta?

I know Atiku won Osun...... Adeleke tried.

I am scared but my prayers are for him to win.

You have been advised to stay away from politics and face your twerking ministry on TikTok.

1 Like

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by amstardi: 11:21am On Feb 26, 2023
PoloG:
untimely death locate your family for saying betrayal..
Igbo bastard
don't derail my thread you scallywag..

I don't know if it's your farda or morda that is an iediot
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Taba21: 11:22am On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

Election is different from end SARS that is what they don't know.

1 Like

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by amstardi: 11:22am On Feb 26, 2023
Bede2u:
can you please show us where Peter Obi said it was the turn of igbos please. Any links?
true ..

He never said so .

He said it's the time of Nigerians , he said *it's not anybody's time , it's your time *

1 Like

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by DMCA: 11:23am On Feb 26, 2023
amstardi:
Nonsense?
an expected reply from lots of you who are of the same feather.

😎
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by amstardi: 11:23am On Feb 26, 2023
Mr mumu man.. stop insulting people.here ..

I have zero tolerance for fiools
ObaOfYorubaLand:

You're a useless fool.. Igbo's will still do better than you Yoruba's even if Satan rules Nigeria.

Bastard , you're indeed very uselessly foolish.

I pity you Yoruba's who chosed acdrug addict and cocaine pusher above a well educated and very upright man.

Tinubu will make you Yoruba's cry blood.
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by amstardi: 11:24am On Feb 26, 2023
DMCA:

an expected reply from lots of you who are of the same feather.

😎

Go away .. small brain 🧠
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by DMCA: 11:24am On Feb 26, 2023
lexxwiz:

I’d rather die than to know pussy’s like you. Sorry I don’t like clowns…

You fucking stupid tribalist, you come on nairaland where your fellow demented tribalists reign supreme and start yarning crap.

Igbos for the first time supporting their own and other tribes queuing behind them, you person here convulsing.. you sure are stupid as Bleep.
Sorry I don't buy your tribalistic agenda.
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by PoloG: 11:24am On Feb 26, 2023
Tonylyte:

Back to sender! Your generation in multiple folds will suffer that. For the record, I am a cross riverian and not Igbo even, you wallyhea-d tribalist.
I don't care if you are a goat..
But untimely death will make your family history this year..
Omo ale
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by DMCA: 11:26am On Feb 26, 2023
Bede2u:

Didn't you see 'If' ?
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Tonylyte(m): 11:27am On Feb 26, 2023
PoloG:
I don't care if you are a goat..
But untimely death will make your family history this year..
Omo ale

Your generation wont see this new month. I am not from region of cowards like urs. You will never kno peace until u meet the deadline I have given to u above. My God will rot u in hell. Demonic being.

1 Like

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by darthv: 11:27am On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

give tinubu president, so Igbos ain't suppose to be president..see selfish talk
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by RomanGreen: 11:28am On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

Just shut up, you ain't started crying yet, you will cry more aturu
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by TheFreshVanilla: 11:28am On Feb 26, 2023
This ediott on Twitter is saying rubbish. Thanks to internet for making stupiid people famous.
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by DMCA: 11:28am On Feb 26, 2023
amstardi:

Go away .. small brain 🧠
At least it is still bigger than what you reason with.

It's obvious your brain was substituted with your mums' clitoris at birth. 😎
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by PeterObi4LP: 11:31am On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

Tinubu is overrated and his structure in Lagos has been cut off by PO. If he sure for Tinubu that he will win, why did his agberos and tout disrupt the election in Lagos?

5 Likes

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by PoloG: 11:31am On Feb 26, 2023
Tonylyte:

Your generation wont see this new month. I am not from region of cowards like urs. You will never kno peace until u meet the deadline I have given to u above. My God will rot u in hell. Demonic being.
look at this fvcking mmong minority fool self wan talk? grin
You this useless houseboy with your bad intonation...cheesy
Poor mmong goat like you ..cheesy
Motor accident will kill your parents grin grin
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by amstardi: 11:33am On Feb 26, 2023
DMCA:

At least it is still bigger than what you reason with.

It's obvious your brain was substituted with your mums' clitoris at birth. 😎
go away .
Small brain 🧠
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by juman(m): 11:33am On Feb 26, 2023
Blame atiku for his failure. He caused it.

APC northern governors are the godfathers of apc candidate.
They delivered their states, what else did you expect them to do?

PDP is also getting good votes in some south west, but atiku failure to unite pdp is their main reason things fall apart for him.
Many pdp card carrying members in lagos voted for LP as they promised.
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Tonylyte(m): 11:36am On Feb 26, 2023
PoloG:
look at this fvcking mmong minority fool self wan talk? grin
You this useless houseboy with your bad intonation...cheesy
Poor mmong goat like you ..cheesy
Motor accident will kill your parents grin grin

Your parents corps will never be recognised even. Accidents will wreck them to shred.

Majority tribe, win election na.

I see you have a congealed brain, unless it microwaved u will never wake up to reality.

A minority is already ruining your drug baron of a leader to insignificance.

1 Like

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by dettolgel: 11:37am On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

Just like Buhari showed SE shege abi? grin
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by mii4u(f): 11:39am On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

Mark this somewhere, Tinubu won't preside over this country, even IF he is declared the winner, it won't be for long before the position will be giving to the rightful winner - PETER OBI.

Watch and see.

1 Like

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Bede2u(m): 11:41am On Feb 26, 2023
DMCA:

Didn't you see 'If' ?
you accused Peter obi of saying something, please show us where he did

1 Like

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by iHateFraudsters: 11:42am On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

Ofeke mmadu

1 Like

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by PoloG: 11:43am On Feb 26, 2023
Tonylyte:

Your parents corps will never be recognised even. Accidents will wreck them to shred.

Majority tribe, win election na.

I see you have a congealed brain, unless it microwaved u will never wake up to reality.

A minority is already ruining your drug baron of a leader to insignificance.
bye bye calabar man..
But remember, untimely death is knocking on your families door grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times / Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) / Five Top Politicians That Will Spend Christmas In Jail(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.