Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP (32884 Views)

Senate President Ahmad Lawan Loses Polling Unit To Atiku / How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out / The Moment Dino Melaye Arrived At His Polling Unit As People Rushed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by highchief1: 12:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
ManirBK:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/02/25/tinubu-wins-at-machinas-polling-unit-as-lawan-loses-in-machina-ward-to-pdp/
u idiots must stop posting results of units and wards.LG results and states is what we need
Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
grin
Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by porthouse7(f): 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
Zombies are staying on the low presently
Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by Triangles1(m): 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
Alamkir:
Northern are trustworthy pple, they didn't betray Tinubu. In the future a lot of pple will start trusting the north

But bubu not to be trusted forget, the North are good but the leader are the bad eggs.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by femisplash: 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
Alamkir:
Northern are trustworthy pple, they didn't betray Tinubu. In the future a lot of pple will start trusting the north
They proved me wrong, seeing the rumors of mass defection to PDP and Islamic endorsements for Atiku made me think Tinubu had been betrayed.
Big ups to the North.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by GeneralPula: 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
femisplash:

They proved me wrong, seeing the rumors of mass defection to PDP and Islamic endorsements for Atiku made me think Tinubu had been betrayed.
Big ups to the North.
Fake news cooked PDP..

Atiku sent up to 5 clerics to appeal to Kwankwanso but he didn’t..

It was since then I knew Atiku can’t win..
Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by AKWATGOLD1(m): 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
Am observing the result of NIGERIADECIDES2023 trickles in but the will of God will prevail.
Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by famology(m): 12:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lol...see politics
Ahmed lawan is a spent force. I want him to lose. Ojoro candidate
Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by einsteine(m): 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nazgul:
I want to ask a question...

If candidate A wins 9 states and gets 25% in more than 24 states.

And candidate B wins 15 states, has higher numerical figures but doesn't get 25 % in 24 states.

Who would be declared winner?

Neither
Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by Iseoluwani: 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nazgul:

And candidate B wins 15 states, has higher numerical figures but doesn't get 25 % in 24 states.

There will be a run off
Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by Christistruth00: 12:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
ManirBK:
Jagaban will surely secured more than 25% in all over Northern states, the knock out punch will be in the South West. Victory is ours Tomorrow

Tinubu must find a way to make Machina happy because Lawan and the Supreme Court cheated him very badly

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by veron002: 12:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nazgul:

candidate A
Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by WantsandMore: 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nazgul:

Good Question.
Let me make an attempts according to the electoral law as amended
To win the presidential election, a candidate must secure 25 per cent of the votes in two-thirds of Nigeria’s 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory, as well as a simple majority. Failure to do both leads to a run-off between the candidate with the highest number of votes and the candidate with the highest number of votes in most states. The initial rules still apply for the first run-off and only if no candidate wins then, will a second and final run-off take place where getting the most votes will be enough.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by Tannhauser(m): 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by Thedon22: 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nazgul:

Candidate A will be declared winner. Popular votes is not enough to declare you president. Something like that also happened between Hillary Clinton and Trump. Trump actually lost the popular vote but won based on the other component.
Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by Haakeem(m): 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
post=121261329:
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

God bless our President elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
AKA JAGABAN.

God bless all good, sane and honest Nigerians.

Our Darling Daddy, Awesome mom and our beautiful lovely sisters are patiently watching and waiting for the GOOD NEWS
na buhari children be that?
Omo them fine oh😅😏

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by IbileIfe: 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
ManirBK:
Jagaban will surely secured more than 25% in all over Northern states, the knock out punch will be in the South West. Victory is ours Tomorrow
He is already winning.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CpH0TdrNsJM/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by Haakeem(m): 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by femisplash: 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
GeneralPula:

Fake news cooked PDP..

Atiku sent up to 5 clerics to appeal to Kwankwanso but he didn’t..

It was since then I knew Atiku can’t win..
Yeah, Buba Galadima said KAK chased out the clerics and he also refused to attend a meeting with some northern elders where Atiku was to be adopted. But a good number of Northern leaders believed Atiku is not northerner enough and has never represented the interests of the North. But you see the Mikano boys opening back to back thread about mass defection to PDP, they were really crazy 😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by muykem: 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nazgul:

rerun
Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by OlujobaSamuel: 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nazgul:

None. Run off, then simple majority wins

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by Navalsadiq(m): 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
ManirBK:
am with you my brother it's jagabab all the way

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by cosse(m): 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
Elvis2kay:
Iyeme..! As Obidient I think say we don win ooo
😂😂😂
Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by Mutigadara1: 1:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
There will be a runoff between the two within 1 month.
Nazgul:

Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by Elzeeno(m): 1:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tinubu has won Tarmuwa LGA in Yobe State according to Vanguard.
APC polled 4416
PDP polled 4083
NNPP polled 76
LP polled 10.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by Illegal1(m): 1:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
[quote author=xquire post=121261189]Peter Obi will win: Abia Imo Enugu Anambra Ebonyi Rivers Akwaibom CrossRivers Delta Edo Bayelsa Lagos Benue Plateau Nassarawa Abuja Taraba

Over 25% Adamawa Kaduna Ondo Ogun Kogi Oyo

25% or less Niger Kano Sokoto Osun Kwara Bauchi
Less than 25% Borno Kebbi Yobe Jigawa Zamfara Kastina Gombe Ekiti
Congratulations
Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by Slurity(m): 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nazgul:

The first candidate win. That is what the constitution says. You remember how Donald Trump becomes the president. He has less vote but has more coverage of winning the required 25% than Mrs Hillary Clinton.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by ComptonGee: 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
xquire:
Peter Obi will win:
Abia
Imo
Enugu
Anambra
Ebonyi
Rivers
Akwaibom
CrossRivers
Delta
Edo
Bayelsa
Lagos
Benue
Plateau
Nassarawa
Abuja
Taraba

Over 25%
Adamawa
Kaduna
Ondo
Ogun
Kogi
Oyo

25%
Niger
Gombe
Sokoto
Osun
Kwara
Bauchi

Less than 25%
Borno
Kebbi
Yobe
Jigawa
Zamfara
Kastina
Ekiti
Kano

Modified: Peter Obi's 25% in Gombe, confirmed

Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉
HE Peter Gregory Obi GCFR

Dindinrin 😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by felzokugo(m): 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
He could not win in his street! Mtchew!
Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by felzokugo(m): 2:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
ManirBK:
Jagaban will surely secured more than 25% in all over Northern states, the knock out punch will be in the South West. Victory is ours Tomorrow. Sai Jagaban of Nigeria!!!!

Looooolzzzz!!! Laffs in swahili
Re: Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP by saudatu(m): 2:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nazgul:

There will be rerun. The condition must be meet as stipulated in the constitution.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega / RRS Officers Assist Stranded Lady At Lagos Bus-stop (Photo) / I Won't Answer Your Questions, IGP Tells Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.