Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,975 members, 7,810,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

This Presidential Election Is Nonsense - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Presidential Election Is Nonsense (717 Views)

Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? / 18 States Where Atiku May Lose This Presidential Election / 19 States Where Tinubu May Lose This Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Presidential Election Is Nonsense by MiaTV(f): 3:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
With the number of vote seen on social media, and the harrament given to the IGBO in oshodi, instead of the police to arrest and work on them, they are just watching.

Many P.U has lost the vote of the citizen because of the thugs been hired by APC, infact this election should be restart. We all taught its free and fair election, then why the fighting and stealing?.

My dear country people, Nigeria is been ruled by the wicked ones and to make it worst the so called leaders are not saying anything.

My vote still goes for LABOUR PARTY. I don't know about you but to me Peter Obi should be the president.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Presidential Election Is Nonsense by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜€

Reality don hit this one!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Presidential Election Is Nonsense by shariff84: 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
The best free and fair election ever,in kano and kaduna we are all happy our votes are counted.

2 Likes

Re: This Presidential Election Is Nonsense by Pauladex(m): 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
I can't laugh

1 Like

Re: This Presidential Election Is Nonsense by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
MiaTV:
With the number of vote seen on social media, and the harrament given to the IGBO in oshodi, instead of the police to arrest and work on them, they are just watching.

Many P.U has lost the vote of the citizen because of the thugs been hired by APC, infact this election should be restart. We all taught its free and fair election, then why the fighting and stealing?.

My dear country people, Nigeria is been ruled by the wicked ones and to make it worst the so called leaders are not saying anything.

My vote still goes for LABOUR PARTY. I don't know about you but to me Peter Obi should be the president.
becalm and watch we are in this game boldly either peter wins or a Run off will happen i feel it will be either with Atuki and obi tinubu not winning all SW state its not good for him while the north votes his counting on it seriously between Atiku and tinubu and kawasay too middle belt expect kogi obi won major benue,abuja,taraba,for now

2 Likes

Re: This Presidential Election Is Nonsense by FarahAideed: 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
I have never seen unrealistic people like Obidients πŸ˜…πŸ˜… Peter Obi has no single path for 25percent in 25 states again

2 Likes

Re: This Presidential Election Is Nonsense by mystery22: 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
The worst election,and may does celebrating the rigging apc is doing in rivers and Lagos die a painful death
Re: This Presidential Election Is Nonsense by Sweetberry123: 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
shariff84:
The best free and fair election ever,in kano and kaduna we are all happy our votes are counted.
[color=#006600][/color]

Hw far was it in favour of PDP or apc

(1) (Reply)

PDP Went To Court But It Is LP Obidents That Were Praying For PDP To Win! / Now That Lagos Has Become Anti-trade, Can Otti Revive Obuaku / You Don’t Love Coup, But You Love β€œgrab It, Snatch It, And Run With It”.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.