Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels (17263 Views)

Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States / Arise News Dissociates Itself From Election Results Being Circulated Online. / I Wait For INEC's Final Results - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by JohnnA1: 12:13am On Feb 27, 2023
daywatcher:

You can be Yoruba and support any candidate you want. But you should not encourage others to insult Yorubas because they have chosen to support a candidate that they do not like
Thank you!
Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by Roboto11: 12:16am On Feb 27, 2023
abduleez1:

Holy fvvk!!
This is not looking good o. Especially when you put in Edo state in perspective and a couple SS states.

Obi has to put up a much better turn out in NW and SW to nullify BAT.

Not gonna happen.

Straight fight between Tinubu and Atiku now.
Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by Thegamingorca(m): 12:18am On Feb 27, 2023
Vickho:
maybe na the kosofe wey dey Twitter.
you obideints don't cease to amaze me

grin grin
Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by JohnnA1: 12:20am On Feb 27, 2023
Luckysbab:

I think Hausas usually travel to go and vote at their hometowns.
This is what Igbo should be doing too, but na another man land dem dey longthroat for... covetous people.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by Thegamingorca(m): 12:27am On Feb 27, 2023
Somolu
Ikeja
Amu odofin
Etiosa
Kosofe
Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by ruffhandu: 12:47am On Feb 27, 2023
GeneralPula:

This is the sentiment we’re talking about..

You didn’t understand the video because it’s Lp. If it was a crime from Apc or Pdp, you go don understand once and sharp..
I know what you are thinking.
Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by spinna: 1:33am On Feb 27, 2023
LGA: Amuwo-Odofin

APC - 13,318
LP - 55,547
NNPP - 330
PDP - 2,383

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by fartkay(m): 1:34am On Feb 27, 2023
I don't know why they think they know Lagos in and out
Is it because of the few polling unit results they won that they eagerly posted online can represent the entire polling unit in Lagos.
Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by grandstar(m): 2:36am On Feb 27, 2023
fartkay:
I don't know why they think they know Lagos in and out
Is it because of the few polling unit results they won that they eagerly posted online can represent the entire polling unit in Lagos.

Peter Obi has lost the presidential elections. He did not achieve the 25% threshold in 24 states.

Whether he wins Lagos with a high margin is irrelevant at this juncture. He can't win rhe presidential race.
Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by FreeStuffsNG: 2:37am On Feb 27, 2023
grandstar:

Peter Obi has lost the presidential elections. He did not achieve the 25% threshold in 24 states.

Whether he wins Lagos with a high margin is irrelevant at this juncture. He can't win rhe presidential race.
Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by grandstar(m): 2:41am On Feb 27, 2023
[quote author=FreeStuffsNG post=121284857][/quote]

You wrote nothing
Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by bastardson: 2:43am On Feb 27, 2023
Can someone dedicate his time to the polls between Atiku and Buhari, makes no sense following up on PO. He can’t get the required No of States

1 Like

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by onatisi(m): 2:43am On Feb 27, 2023
grandstar:

We can't be too sure for now oo. We will have a clearer picture by 12pm monday
Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by grandstar(m): 2:49am On Feb 27, 2023
onatisi:

Okay.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by fartkay(m): 3:08am On Feb 27, 2023
grandstar:

Obi is just a project for another election circle and that is if he choose to be on the ballot again.

What I like in this election is that the easterners now got involved properly.
Waking up know and want to get it now is delusional.
They will have to play the politics right
You have to loby, parley, strategies, consult, consolidate,etc not by abusing and insulting those that don't share in their view

You have to sell your candidate in a way people will accept it

A cue from the way APC presented Buhari despite all negative views then, they never insulted anyone but focus in repackaging his character

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by Omoawoke: 3:10am On Feb 27, 2023
onatisi:

He can't get 25% in 24 states.

Northern states Bleep him up big time

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by Jokay07(m): 3:59am On Feb 27, 2023
Omoawoke:

He can't get 25% in 24 states.

Northern states Bleep him up big time
Mehn, Dem kill pdp in Lagos oo
Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by Omoawoke: 4:03am On Feb 27, 2023
Jokay07:

Mehn, Dem kill pdp in Lagos oo

PDP was wasted in lagos... And I don't know how he will recover from it

1 Like

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by COOL10(m): 4:12am On Feb 27, 2023
Peter Obi just won Oshodi/Isolo LGA with 51,020 votes. APC got 27,181 votes, while PDP scored 3,139 votes.

This means that Obi now has the following Lagos local governments in the bag:

1) Ikeja

2) Somolu

3) Amuwo Odofin

4) Eti Osa

5) Kosofe

6) Oshodi/Isolo

7) Ajeromi-Ifelodun

💪💪💪😎
Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by kellybently(m): 5:07am On Feb 27, 2023
SmartPolician:
Mainland na bush people. 🥱🥱🥱

From the result I have seen, Obi cleared everywhere on the island.

because they make their choice they are wrong.
Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by KosiGee(m): 5:32am On Feb 27, 2023
NuraSambo:
it is the other way round. The ibos are the ones obsessed about yoruba. This is an election result of Lagos State; a Yoruba state. Why ibo people wan kill demself over Lagos? Is Lagos in the South East. Show me one comment made by a Yoruba poster concerning the election result of Abakaliki or Afikpo.

You’ll not heal until you repent and atone for your hate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Elections May Not Hold In North East –jega / Wike And Wife Host Children To A Christmas Party (Photos) / Stop Harassing Fayose, Ekiti Government – PDP Elders Tell FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.