Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels (17285 Views)

Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States / Arise News Dissociates Itself From Election Results Being Circulated Online. / I Wait For INEC's Final Results - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by SleekyP(m): 8:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
gare:

This is suppose to be Tinubu stronghold, with a victory of less than 2k, plus all the rigging, intimidation, harassment, shame on APC
At least your mission wasn't accomplished grin grin

You can't take away lagos from lagosians grin grin

Come back in 8years time.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by splendid2: 8:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ok o
Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by daywatcher: 8:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
Sunnyhillsfarms:

It's so glaring that your thinking is shallow and myopic
Why can't I be Yoruba and support someone that's not.
Why must your reason for supporting someone be based on ethnicity rather than competence.
It's just annoyt

You can be Yoruba and support any candidate you want. But you should not encourage others to insult Yorubas because they have chosen to support a candidate that they do not like

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by drlateef: 8:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
SmartPolician:

Epe is a town on the outskirts of Lagos.

When I say island, I mean Eti-Osa LGA (VI, Ikoyi, Lekki, Ajah, and Sangotedo)

Peter Obi cleared Eti-Osa.

By the way, make sure you know the meaning of illiterate before you use it because you obviously don't know what that word means.

Your reasoning capacity is like that of illiterate. And you mentioned Lagos Island local government. Thats different from Eti Osa or Ibeju/Lekki. I can’t blame you when you don’t know the difference. Because you don’t belong here. Go back home!!!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by nairanaira12: 8:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
sreamsense:

It is LP that were found rigging for obi, see the link here. When they were caught, they started playing victim cards. See the video here as posted on twitter:
https://twitter.com/APCPresCC2022/status/1629778806050369536?t=ohw2NPKtAEDbCeRTrgyvHg&s=09

Those APC thugs that threatened anyone who would vote for LP too were rigging for LP, right?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by nairanaira12: 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
MartinCorridon:
Igbo crying up and down here.

Go and use your 2nd position request for budget from President Tinubu nah.

Once he enters, I trust him to cure una.

Oga, APC has only 2k votes more than LP in Tinubu's stronghold and you are rejoicing. Shey you don't have problem lai dis?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by ipledge10(m): 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
Sunnyhillsfarms:
I totally support you on this .
I'm a proud Yoruba man but I'm first A Nigerian.
It's so glaring this is pure cheating.
Thank God for social media..
I really do not have any issues with BAT but with the current state of our country today, he's simply unfit to rule us.
Everyone supporting him are simply doing so out of their selfish reasoning.
At this point words fail to describe how I truly feel. .
Just know you guys failed us
you are Yoruba man first, Lord Lugard made you a Nigerian.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by Omoawoke: 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
daywatcher:

You can be Yoruba and support any candidate you want. But you should not encourage others to insult Yorubas because they have chosen to support a candidate that they do not like

Yorubas insulting yoruba no get sense at all

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by Omoawoke: 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
iamastar:
You are wrong, the video didn't show where LP voters were rigging. It's possible it's a submitted ballot papers they were going through and were shocked to see that majority voted for LP.

Submitted ballot paper that was not detached

Lmaogrin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by Omoawoke: 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
nairanaira12:

Those APC thugs that threatened anyone who would vote for LP too were rigging for LP, right?

Lp threatened people and intimated any voter not voting lp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by GeneralPula: 8:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
ruffhandu:

I don't understand the video, I only hear Labour party. They caught someone thumbprinting for Labour party? Who? They didn't show the criminal.

This is the sentiment we’re talking about..

You didn’t understand the video because it’s Lp. If it was a crime from Apc or Pdp, you go don understand once and sharp..

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by GeneralPula: 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
nairanaira12:

At least, no party is free of crime..

All parties are doing Abdacadabra for their strong hold..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by MartinCorridon: 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
nairanaira12:

Oga, APC has only 2k votes more than LP in Tinubu's stronghold and you are rejoicing. Shey you don't have problem lai dis?

Na you get problems ... supporting a 3rd Class Dullard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by Koralords: 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
[quote author=Sunnyhillsfarms post=121276906][/quote]
I said it after the election we will start hearing zoo again
Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by Softmirror: 8:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
NuraSambo:
"Holi Holi Holi Nnamdi Kanu is another saviour "

You see this song up there 👆 it will start trending from next week

NEXT WEEK?! undecided SOMETHING THAT HAS ALREADY STARTED?!

https://www.nairaland.com/7586996/biafrans-warned-never-validate-charade#121270691

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by SmartPolician: 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
drlateef:

Your reasoning capacity is like that of illiterate. And you mentioned Lagos Island local government. Thats different from Eti Osa or Ibeju/Lekki. I can’t blame you when you don’t know the difference. Because you don’t belong here. Go back home!!!
At least you know that you don't know the meaning of illiterate because you had to google it to change the statement you made earlier.

BTW, you obviously don't live in Lagos. No point wasting my time with you 🥱🥱

I won't reply you again.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by spinna: 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ikeja goes to Lp

APC 21,276
LP 30,004
PDP 2,280

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by spinna: 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
Epe LG

APC – 19,867

LP – 3,497

NNPP – 76

PDP – 5221

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by spinna: 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lagos Island LG

APC – 27,760

LP – 3,058

NNPP – 79

PDP – 2521

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by Omoawoke: 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
Badagry local government :
APC --- 31k
LP -----10k
Pdp---- 6k

1 Like

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by spinna: 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ibeju-Lekki LG

APC – 14,685

LP – 10,410

NNPP – 104

PDP – 2,329

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by Omoawoke: 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
This Lagos beating is too much. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by spinna: 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ikorodu LG

APC – 50,353

LP – 28,951

NNPP – 400

PDP – 4,508

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by IDeyNL: 9:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
Omoawoke:

This Lagos beating is too much. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No 50% total votes for Tinubu in Lagos
Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by MrRichmond: 9:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
daywatcher:

Is the woke Yorubas that are supporting them that is most painful

Young Yoruba men and women are smarter than you, know how to pick a leader better than you.

Egbon like you, are you not ashamed of yourself

1 Like

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by spinna: 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
Badagry

APC – 31,908

LP – 10,956

NNPP – 153

PDP – 6,024

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by Sunnyhillsfarms: 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
ipledge10:
you are Yoruba man first, Lord Lugard made you a Nigerian.
Travel with a Yoruba nation passport.
Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by Omoawoke: 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
APC lagos no joy... Awa la leko

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by Hoelujohn: 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ttalk:
kiss
Mad man

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by spinna: 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
Agege

Apc 29 568

Lp 13270

Pdp 4498

Nnpp 257

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daura’s Tenure Characterised By Disobedience To Court Orders, Arrest Of Judges / Protesters Shot At By Rapid Response Squad In Ogba, 1 Dead / Tears, Tributes As Tinubu’s Mother, Is Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.