Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels (17275 Views)

Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States / Arise News Dissociates Itself From Election Results Being Circulated Online. / I Wait For INEC's Final Results - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by ajog1: 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
Guys, was there a Lagos rerun in areas affected by violence ??
Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by dominique(f): 9:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
You've not seen results from Alimosho, Ifako-ijaye, Ikorodu, Epe, Kosofe, Badagry, Mushin etc you're already celebrating that you've won Lagos. Those LGAs are strictly APC and always have the highest voter turnout. Infact, Ikorodu, Alomosho and Epe are similar to the Kardashian states in the north. If you win those LGAs, you've won Lagos. Those LGAs are on lock for Tinubu (except maybe Alimosho). Not saying collecting Lagos from APC is not achievable o, but e go hard small.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by dominique(f): 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
spinna:
Agege

Apc 29 568

Lp 13270

Pdp 4498

Nnpp 257

The Abokis in pen cinema, Capitol road and moshalashi Alhaja didn't turnup ni? NNPP suppose do better than this considering the large population of northerners in that area
Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by SleekyP(m): 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
dominique:
You've not seen results from Alimosho, Ifako-ijaye, Ikorodu, Epe, Kosofe, Badagry, Mushin etc you're already celebrating that you've won Lagos. Those LGAs are strictly APC and always have the highest voter turnout. Infact, Ikorodu, Alomosho and Epe are similar to the Kardashian states in the north. If you win those LGAs, you've won Lagos. Those LGAs are on lock for Tinubu (except maybe Alimosho). Not saying collecting Lagos from APC is not achievable o, but e go hard small.
tell them Dominique grin

Nl mod on this one.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by lajid: 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
dominique:
Why have you decided to be bias for goodness sake. Is it not people that will determine which is a strong hold? People that voted him then have now come back to say No, and they voted a different party and you are saying it is APC stronghold. Is alimosho tinubu’s birthright that he cannot lose? Are people not the one voting?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by NothingDoMe: 9:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
NuraSambo:
it is the other way round. The ibos are the ones obsessed about yoruba. This is an election result of Lagos State; a Yoruba state. Why ibo people wan kill demself over Lagos? Is Lagos in the South East. Show me one comment made by a Yoruba poster concerning the election result of Abakaliki or Afikpo.
They are just voting for the president of Nigeria. That shouldn't be too much to do nah. Shuo.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by Omoawoke: 9:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
IDeyNL:

No 50% total votes for Tinubu in Lagos

Awa la leko

Eko dun ju bayi lo, ti o ba ti lowo lapo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by akoko11: 9:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
Omoawoke:
Ajah local government :
APC --- 31k
LP -----10k
Pdp---- 6k
There is nothing like Ajah LGA

9 Likes

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by dominique(f): 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
lajid:

Why have you decided to be bias for goodness sake. Is it not people that will determine which is a strong hold? People that voted him then have now come back to say No, and they voted a different party and you are saying it is APC stronghold. Is alimosho tinubu’s birthright that he cannot lose? Are people not the one voting?

I'm outlining the realities on ground based on my observation of the voting pattern in Lagos, you're yarning dust. There are some parts of Agbado ijaye, Epe, Ikorodu and Badagry where Obi is barely known and Atiku is grossly disliked. How do you expect them to get votes from such areas? And guess what? Those areas always record the largest voter turnout. It's a no brainer that anybody that wins those areas will most likely win Lagos, it's not about being biased

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by Scholes007(m): 10:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
I saw only 8 lga pls is there more?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by IDeyNL: 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
Kosofe.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by spinna: 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
Scholes007:
I saw only 8 lga pls is there more?

More still to come later
Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by Scholes007(m): 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
spinna:

More still to come later
nice
Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by Omoawoke: 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
akoko11:

There is nothing like Ajah LGA

Apologies, corrected. It is Badagry.
Someone posted the correct one already below
Badagry

APC – 31,908

LP – 10,956

NNPP – 153

PDP – 6,024

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by Biggeststar01: 10:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
BabaO2:

Don't worry.
Movement is in the pipline after this elections to confront the governor and house of assembly for redistribution of our wealth in lagos state. You guys are too comfortable in lagos, it will never happen again.

Baba nothing you can do.

Just making rubbish noise 😴

You probably live in a slum, in a face me I face you compound, in Lagos.

You have no power, no strength, no value.

Your work is to spectate and pick a side. That's all grin
Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by Luckysbab: 10:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
Eriokanmi:
This is a drum of war. Baba stop this . Election isn't war

I support him, same as many Yorubas.

The useless idiots must learn not to insult their hosts.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by Luckysbab: 10:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
dominique:

The Abokis in pen cinema, Capitol road and moshalashi Alhaja didn't turnup ni? NNPP suppose do better than this considering the large population of northerners in that area

I think Hausas usually travel to go and vote at their hometowns.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by Spagmoore(m): 10:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
NuraSambo:
it is the other way round. The ibos are the ones obsessed about yoruba. This is an election result of Lagos State; a Yoruba state. Why ibo people wan kill demself over Lagos? Is Lagos in the South East. Show me one comment made by a Yoruba poster concerning the election result of Abakaliki or Afikpo.

My brother the thing tire me oooo, mad people way want die for another man property
..foolish set of people

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by abduleez1(m): 10:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
dominique:

You're very reasonable.

Na that Alimosho I'm hoping obi narrowly snatches. Ifako-Ijaiye might be mixed based on few sentiments I noticed in Ogba axis.

Them Shomolu, Festac, Idimu, Eti- Osa and co could boost Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by Philistine(m): 10:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
BabaO2:

Don't worry.
Movement is in the pipline after this elections to confront the governor and house of assembly for redistribution of our wealth in lagos state. You guys are too comfortable in lagos, it will never happen again.
Will you shut up. You cowards always say the same at every election cycle. Tribe of cowards. Lily livered and spineless tribe.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by Scholes007(m): 10:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
Rivers results is frightening. But Lagos is going well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
NO NEED TO FIGHT IN LAGOS.WE ALL KNOW WHETHER APC OR NOT THAT LAGOS IS TINUBU,TINUBU IS LAGOS till he fails to assume aso rock angry IF LAGOS IS ONLY STATE HE WINS IS HIS LEGACY,GIVE IT TO HIM. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
Scholes007:
wike put u in confussion that is why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by lajid: 10:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
dominique:

I'm outlining the realities on ground based on my observation of the voting pattern in Lagos, you're yarning dust. There are some parts of Agbado ijaye, Epe, Ikorodu and Badagry where Obi is barely known and Atiku is grossly disliked. How do you expect them to get votes from such areas? And guess what? Those areas always record the largest voter turnout. It's a no brainer that anybody that wins those areas will most likely win Lagos, it's not about being biased

Jesus Christ, so you did not see the clips of gross manipulation. Anyway I’m here to tell you that an interim govt will take over this country come May 29th.

If tinubu should win, then he should do so honorably not by rigging. I can tell assure you that BAT if he Riggs this election will not become the president of Nigeria (yes he will be announced the winner but as for him being conferred the No1 position will not happen) because he is trying to turn the hand of God. Have you seen anyone take something from the hand of God? I’ll leave that for you to answer….
Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by abduleez1(m): 10:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
Scholes007:

In what way? Who is leading?
Has Wike mass rigging and intimidation started bearing fruits? 😢

That state should be fully Obi. But Wike's influence might painfully give Tinubu 25%.
Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by Scholes007(m): 10:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
abduleez1:

In what way? Who is leading?
Has Wike mass rigging and intimidation started bearing fruits? 😢

That state should be fully Obi. But Wike's influence might painfully give Tinubu 25%.
obi will win with moderate margin unfortunately. Fingers crossed should the remain lga results come out we will know
Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by abduleez1(m): 10:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
Scholes007:
obi will win with moderate margin unfortunately.

Holy fvvk!!
This is not looking good o. Especially when you put in Edo state in perspective and a couple SS states.

Obi has to put up a much better turn out in NW and SW to nullify BAT.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by Vickho: 10:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
IDeyNL:
Kosofe.
maybe na the kosofe wey dey Twitter.
you obideints don't cease to amaze me
Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
Saao:
From what I saw in Lagos. The best we can help ourselves with is to separate. We can't keep living like this and pretended all its well.

This is very accurate. We should be separate countries. This union will never work.
Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by Scholes007(m): 11:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
abduleez1:

Holy fvvk!!
This is not looking good o. Especially when you put in Edo state in perspective and a couple SS states.

Obi has to put up a much better turn out in NW and SW to nullify BAT.
There are good turnout but I just hope 25% is denied to APC in rivers. Labour is not doing badly in expected states UP north. With 25% vote in at least two states in SW odds will remain uncertain for all. (Atiku,BAT &Obi) Lagos and any other state in SW will b nice.
Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by IDeyNL: 11:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
Vickho:
maybe na the kosofe wey dey Twitter.
you obideints don't cease to amaze me

It will shock you!

Even the result isn being contested because APC did not score up to that
Re: Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
NuraSambo:
"Holi Holi Holi Nnamdi Kanu is another saviour "

You see this song up there 👆 it will start trending from next week

😛😛😛😛😛😛😛

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South-East To Sue FG, Demands Creation Of 6th State; To Demand For Trillions / Bobrisky Didn’t Commit Capital Offence, Still In Ikoyi Prison – Officials / Mohammed Yusuf(late BH Leader), Dokubo & Oritsejafor (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.