Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:02 AM

How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie (63955 Views)

OBI Is Being Systematically Righed Out / Wike And Oshiomhole Clash At Eric Osagie's โ€œThe Big Interviews" Book Launch / Maurice Iwu: 'Osun Election Was Conclusive' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by arcis: 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
juman:
Why this on front page I wonder.
Its just mere rubbish.
Adhoc officers stated here how they were trained while this fake man claimed they were not trained.

It's because they are losing..They should go to court..BAT is coming

2 Likes

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by kayjay69(m): 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
Unfortunately there is no such thing as a rig proof system.

So far people are in charge of the system and you rely on people, what you see is what you get especially with Nigerians.

Since 1999, this is our 7th election cycle and the same problems still persist. If you add 1979-1983 and 1960-1964, even pre-independence, you will see that the same problems persist and despite the changing times Nigerians are the only common denominator.

I have long concluded we are our own worst enemies and the root cause of our problems. Our thinking is retrogressive, our ways are backward and really it is not a surprise that Nigeria is the way it is today.
Guyman01:
Its a shame that our hopes have been dashed irrespective of our party affiliation.
We expected more from INEC, a rig proof system which we thought made ballot box snatching useless but it seems the key actors were very prepared to compromise the process knowing the loopholes.

The most shocking part is that youths who should be concerned about the impact of the elections on their future are neck deep into the fraud with some of them caught in the act getting shot dead or tortured by soldiers and frustrated voters.

Which way Nigeria ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿค”
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by Manofnaija: 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
Think9ja:
Nothing was compromised.
That election didn't go your way should not be the reason why you'll say it was compromised.

I voted for Atiku. At the moment, it's not looking good for him. But I can't say the election was compromised simply because my candidate lost.
Haven said that,
Igbo people have completely spoiled Atiku's chances.

It will take a miracle for him to win now

Please, be a human being and speak the truth.
60% of Nigerians voted for Peter Obi of Labour Party
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by Greyworld: 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
Think9ja:
Nothing was compromised.
That election didn't go your way should not be the reason why you'll say it was compromised.

I voted for Atiku. At the moment, it's not looking good for him. But I can't say the election was compromised simply because my candidate lost.
Haven said that,

God will punish your generation if you call igbos in that mouth of yours.

Buhari is a northern Muslim
Atiku is a northern Muslim

So a southern Christian doesn't have a right to rule??

Stupid beast

1 Like

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by Throwback: 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
juman:
I wonder how they can accuse tinubu of rigging the election, while they were praising the president for his actions "against" the same tinubu some few days ago.

Let them burn down their villages in protest, we go watch am live on TV.

4 Likes

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by SmartPolician: 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
shizzle1:
what's the work if bvas machine?

Was it used to transmit result anywhere as it was originally designed to?

No dey ask question like small pikin abeg, I expect you to be more reasonable

And why the delay in announcing results if not that they were buying time to perfect their rigging plans?

Where have you people been when INEC explained all this?

Abeg I no get strength to explain anything.

Yes, they have rigged it. Sue INEC!

1 Like

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by juman(m): 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:
Rigging or no Rigging

Tinubu can not rule Nigeria

They wanna fuckkk with us

End sars is gonna be like a rehearsal

I be Bini boy
You know how our matter dey be..we go lock am for 30 days

Na there united nation go show face for the matter after about maybe 30 days abi

Its the thugs will send your to creator not the soldiers.

1 Like

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by bennyflipy(m): 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
MartinCorridon:
grin

Why are some people crying in advance?

They were queueing up to asslick Buhari... calling him a tough General just last week.

EFCC went to Tinubu's polling units... Military tanks rolled into Lagos. Buhari was praised for ensuring a free and fair election.

Little did they know that the tanks were for those trying to destroy Lagos with EndSARS Part 2.

Do anyhow and see anyhow. These elections were free and fair.

I just tire for these Obidenses

1 Like

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by appini: 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
Think9ja:
Nothing was compromised.

Haven said that,

Dem don use gragra spoil everything. Imagine them wasting votes here and there.

2 Likes

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by wallarwallar(m): 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:
Rigging or no Rigging

I be Bini boy

Na there united nation go show face for the matter after about maybe 30 days abi
Then una eye go clear

Mumu ... Cocaine Pusher

2 Likes

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
This is the worst Presidential election ever. The most rigged. This is not renewed Hope.
It is no Hope.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by Fearyourcreator: 8:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:
Rigging or no Rigging

I be Bini boy

Then una eye go clear

Bros just try play front for oshodi... Abeg please... Abeg just stay for front please...

2 Likes

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by juman(m): 8:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
arcis:

It's because they are losing..They should go to court..BAT is coming

Anybody that is not happy with the result should go to court.

1 Like

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by Stanleynf: 8:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
MartinCorridon:
grin

They were queueing up to asslick Buhari... calling him a tough General just last week.

EFCC went to Tinubu's polling units... Military tanks rolled into Lagos. Buhari was praised for ensuring a free and fair election.

Little did they know that the tanks were for those trying to destroy Lagos with EndSARS Part 2.

see this one you think say na joke abi Nigerians are ready and the world is watching
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by abah001: 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
Election in Nigeria is a scam, Inec are scam, Why Election when the people vote doesn't count. You manipulate the results and desen franchise the people. There by electing criminals as Leaders for the people. Taking the country backward will result to desengrating
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by Jostoman: 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
MartinCorridon:
grin

yes, poeple are ready to vote but Our useless inec denied poeple their right.
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by moneyissweet(m): 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
Guys there is no need of waiting for the final results because is obvious the election has been rigged.

All man should take his weapon and enter street by 5: Am tomorrow.

We need to born down this country at once.
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by Lekan239(m): 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
nlfpmod:
As shared by Dr Rex Osagie:

https://twitter.com/DrRexOsagie/status/1629783330177548288
ha. But for months now u guys have been praising buhari na

1 Like

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by MikeofAfrica: 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
Think9ja:
Nothing was compromised.

Haven said that,

Atiku spoiled his chance by not choosing a pupolar Igbo from SE to be his deputy.

If he had lobbied and promise Peter Obi the V.P position, he would have remain in PDP and step down for him on the day of primary.

However Atiku chooses to work with one of the SS Governors whose state can sponsor his campaign. Unfortunately for him, Okowa has no electroral value.

1 Like

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by Goldbw122(m): 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
SmartPolician:
It's typically a Nigerian thing for a loser to shout that the system was rigged because he wasn't favoured. This makes it difficult to determine when it was rigged or wasn't rigged. This country tire person.
Nothing in this country is don purely, it must be corrupted. I don't know if any Nigeria will make heaven? I swear
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by Tannhauser(m): 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
MartinCorridon:
grin

grin
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by goodluck3208: 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tinubu knows he can't win Lagos ... Because of 100$ and 50$ some idiots sold their mandates..
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by Carlyboi(m): 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
This unbridled optimism would be the bane of some of yโ€™all were you really expecting obi to win a national election with his only strength being the SE?I can acknowledge there was electoral malfeasance in some parts of the country with pockets of violence,manipulation and voter suppression.

If you think Tinubu rigged to win in Ekiti,Oyo,Ogun, and even in Lagos there are millions of Yorubas do you think Obi can win with a landslide in Tinubuโ€™s stronghold rigging or not?if so,then youโ€™re either a political neophyte or being disingenuousโ€ฆ

Obi would win overwhelmingly in the SE and some States in the SS have some decent showing in the NC and thatโ€™s it he canโ€™t get any meaningful and wholesome votes in the core North thatโ€™s the plain reality.

Thereโ€™s no point crying wolf has Peter obi himself knows the political dynamics and vote numbers doesnโ€™t favor his emergence this time around.Yโ€™all manage your expectations your candidate has done well he can build on this for the future.My two cents.

1 Like

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by ponishah: 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
Highways:
The video circulating around with MC olumou threatening IGBOS not to vote and the legal suite by labor party praying that INEC should not use MC OLUMOU for its logistics shows that the election has been compromised long enough by INEC and TINUBU.... who does that?
Forget that thing, if all the votes wey we use our dull emotional brain deliver to LP in SE and SS, were delivered to PDP would have been crying lilke a baby?

COLLECT THE FISH BASCKET FROM THE GOAT FIRST, BEFORE B'AMING THE GOAT FOR CARRYING THE BASCKET
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by Arambetimofeda: 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
DO YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE LIFE, STAY ALIVE FOR YOUR FAMILY

Rigging or no Rigging

I be Bini boy

Then una eye go clear

[/quote]
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by Greyworld: 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
ebenholer2:
WE ALL SHOULD LET THE PRESSURE GO DOWN....WE ARE ACTUALLY OVERHYPING THIS POSITION OF PRESIDENT. THE GOVERNORS, SENATORS, HOUSE OF REPS TOO, AND EVEN LGA CHAIRMEN AND COUNCILLORS ARE THOSE MUCH MORE CLOSER TO US TO BRING THE REAL CHANGE WE WANT BUT WE HAVE NOT BEEN FOCUSING OF THEM. THEY ARE THE ONE THAT NEEDS BEING SCREENED THE MOST. I AM OFFICIALLY JOINING THE LABOUR PARTY MOVES BEFORE THE NEXT ELECTION IN ENSURING THIS PROVIDED THAT LP WILL ACCEPT THE OUTCOME OF THIS ELECTION IN GOOD FATE WITHOUT PUBLIC DISORDER HONESTLY...
You are mad... seriously mad. I dont care about your age or status. If you like be my grandfather's age den you are more mad.

Accept the out come in Good fate kee you der. Stupid animal.
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by gigabyte13: 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ
Dem don dey cry
Make una calm down na
Shebi una dey win.....
Na only EKITI result dem announced na
Make una calm down
Una go soon get enough time to
Mourn, wail and cry
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

3 Likes

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by Gabby84: 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
Think9ja:
Nothing was compromised.

Haven said that,

And They would understand the real meaning of divide and rule politics buhari own child's play though I agree the election was rigged but because of the foolishness of the igbos. Wasting vote on obi. The igbos are individually clever collectively stupid.
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by rant19ade: 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
Wtf is this nigg?
Nothing he said here suggested rigging, everybody with phone data and an audience will just spewing trash.
The bvas is so easy to use, and ad-hoc staffs were even repeatly trained on how to use it, so what's he saying.
On ballots issues, inability of ad-hoc to calculate used and unused is on the ad-hoc staffs and not any rigging.
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by Shantyken(m): 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
Manofnaija:

Please, be a human being and speak the truth.
60% of Nigerians voted for Peter Obi of Labour Party

Fat lie

1 Like

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by BigBrother9ja: 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:
Rigging or no Rigging

I be Bini boy

Na there united nation go show face for the matter after about maybe 30 days According to the rule
Then una eye go clear

Lol
Cry of a loser grin grin grin
If dem born you well, start any NONSENSE

2 Likes

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by UncommonLogic: 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:
Rigging or no Rigging

I be Bini boy

Na there united nation go show face for the matter after about maybe 30 days According to the rule
Then una eye go clear

United Nation ko, United States ni.
Nigerian Army will use you and other idiots for target practice. Nothing will happen.
People demonstrated in the US tryto stop Biden. Some got shot and killed. Others are now in prison. Life continues. Try that shit and go 6 feet under

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic โ€” Lawyer / Man Lies On The Ground For Akpabio At The Airport (Photos) / MC Oluomo Warns Saraki, Spotted At Osun Government House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.