Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,965 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie (63443 Views)

OBI Is Being Systematically Righed Out / Wike And Oshiomhole Clash At Eric Osagie's “The Big Interviews" Book Launch / Maurice Iwu: 'Osun Election Was Conclusive' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by Pinito: 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
No compromise rather LP should blame their selfs and their candidate when he started playing the religious and ethnic card, Obidients said it theirselfs that they don’t need core Northern votes even at my polling unit someone repeated that statement yesterday they claim that the votes from SE, SS,NC and some pieces will win them the election (hallucination). On the part of the candidate LP never did enough to convince core northern voters anywhere he goes for campaign he must first visit igbo dominated areas to show himself this is just the beginning you hailed the government when it tried every means to stop vote buying now you guys are crying COMPROMISE hypocrisy at its peak una never see anything.
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by MartinCorridon: 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Honestly the more you try to figure Obedient out the more difficult it becomes

They practically told Nigerians to endure the hardship and suffering the currency redesign brought upon the masses ... just becos of hate for Tinubu, they trivilized the sufferings of the people.

They said Tinubu can't stand BVAS, because it as no back door for rigging or mago mago.

Suddenly things are not going there way and they want to criticize everything they endorsed ... is that not stupidity at these point should reasonable Nigerians even give them the audience.

See. Nigeria would have been a great nation without them.

They commit 99 percent of crimes done by Nigerians abroad. Check their region how terribly run it is.

They are holding us all back

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by FutureFocus: 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
In my next life, I just want to be from one of these small island country with good passport and less palaver, where I can just live a simple life , enjoy the beach, frequent holidays and going hiking with my family and friends, there is so much problems in this country called Nigeria.
Gosh!!
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by jrex(m): 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
Inec hmmmm

Mahmuuud hmmmm

With all the billions, you have decided to be unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by Divit(m): 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
mcfestgee:

Your way of reasoning and stupidity must have been inherited

No it’s you who’s stupid so much that to accept the truth hurts you.
Idiot Igbo boy wey go Dey use palm wine wash teeth.
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by candygist: 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:
Rigging or no Rigging

Tinubu can not rule Nigeria

They wanna fuckkk with us

End sars is gonna be like a rehearsal

I be Bini boy
You know how our matter dey be..we go lock am for 30 days

Na there united nation go show face for the matter after about maybe 30 days According to the rule
Then una eye go clear

As long say no be Lagos you go come protest. Them go off you once.

1 Like

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by Curious345: 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
[quote author=blowjohn post=121277500][/quote]Tinubu is worth $5b and it's free money
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by Fairview1: 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
Think9ja:
Nothing was compromised.
That election didn't go your way should not be the reason why you'll say it was compromised.

I voted for Atiku. At the moment, it's not looking good for him. But I can't say the election was compromised simply because my candidate lost.
Haven said that,
Igbo people have completely spoiled Atiku's chances.

It will take a miracle for him to win now

Wise up, you can know better.
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by FashionCookie(f): 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
SouthernPlateau:

Na Tv abi na Pad or na BVAS
Hahahahaha...abeg no make me laugh.
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by MartinCorridon: 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
Whoknowsme:
Where did the free and fair election take place? Keep deceiving yourself.
Your kind is why Nigeria has not moved forward.

Were your people not the ones praising Buhari last week ? Yes or No ?
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by MartinCorridon: 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lashist:

Lashist to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother

It's funny how you are hailing rigging and bad policies of govt or govt bodies until it hits you...foolish people like you hailed buhari until his policies affected you this election period. Its the same foolish you that was crying about being scammed and expecting pity cheesy. Keep hailing failures until it catches up with you and your family. By then it will be late and you'd have nobody to cry to...this same backwardness naija is getting will affect an idiot like you and you are so proud of it
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by bhella10: 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:
Rigging or no Rigging

I be Bini boy

Na there united nation go show face for the matter after about maybe 30 days According to the rule
Then una eye go clear

Na the united nation charter and rules me and them osakpolor dey read since for upper

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by kevwemike: 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
I weep for the soul of this nation called Nigeria, I don tire, this is not the Nigeria that we want.
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by Benwallt(m): 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
emmydee:
It is looking like we will announce this Presidential Election results by ourselves from polling unit to polling unit. INEC has obviously compromised the original results. We can’t be fooled this time. Therefore, hold on to the original results from your polling unit. It will certainly be needed.

Votes that were openly counted, collated and transmitted from polling units.
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by IbileIfe: 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
Highways:
The video circulating around with MC olumou threatening IGBOS not to vote and the legal suite by labor party praying that INEC should not use MC OLUMOU for its logistics shows that the election has been compromised long enough by INEC and TINUBU.... who does that?
What of the supporters of Peter Obi attacking and stopping voters who wanted to vote APC during the presidential election in the south east?
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by XLence: 8:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pinito:
No compromise rather LP should blame their selfs and their candidate when he started playing the religious and ethnic card, Obidients said it theirselfs that they don’t need core Northern votes even at my polling unit someone repeated that statement yesterday they claim that the votes from SE, SS,NC and some pieces will win them the election (hallucination). On the part of the candidate LP never did enough to convince core northern voters anywhere he goes for campaign he must first visit igbo dominated areas to show himself this is just the beginning you hailed the government when it tried every means to stop vote buying now you guys are crying COMPROMISE hypocrisy at its peak una never see anything.

Lol. Oh! No compromise? One way or another the lawlessness you support in this country will be your nemesis.
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by nkemjacob2(m): 8:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
Buhari Play d disguise to present to us a credible election

1 Like

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by shegra58: 8:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:
Rigging or no Rigging

I be Bini boy

Then una eye go clear

Na the united nation charter and rules me and them osakpolor dey read since for upper

who tell u say military gun no dey kill bini boys grin

1 Like

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by Danjuma101: 8:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
U guys suld jst fear God. U said PO is ur hope, we say BAT is our hope, nw ur because ur hope lose seem to lose d election, u nw tag d election as nt bin free and fair.

1 Like

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by Pearlwhite: 8:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
MartinCorridon:
grin

Why are some people crying in advance?

They were queueing up to asslick Buhari... calling him a tough General just last week.

EFCC went to Tinubu's polling units... Military tanks rolled into Lagos. Buhari was praised for ensuring a free and fair election.

Little did they know that the tanks were for those trying to destroy Lagos with EndSARS Part 2.

Do anyhow and see anyhow. These elections were free and fair.
may thunder scatter ur entire generation both born and unborn for saying the election was free and fair after all that happen yesterday.

1 Like

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by AngelicBeing: 8:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
sad
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by Hussein035: 8:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
nlfpmod:
As shared by Dr Rex Osagie:

https://twitter.com/DrRexOsagie/status/1629783330177548288

Shut up, you are telling us this because your preferred candidate is sinking already
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by broadman20: 8:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
MartinCorridon:
grin

Why are some people crying in advance?

They were queueing up to asslick Buhari... calling him a tough General just last week.

EFCC went to Tinubu's polling units... Military tanks rolled into Lagos. Buhari was praised for ensuring a free and fair election.

Little did they know that the tanks were for those trying to destroy Lagos with EndSARS Part 2.

Do anyhow and see anyhow. These elections were free and fair.

Please can you just shut up for ones.

Are you people human beings or animals?

I remember when PDP was in power and was doing this rubbish, we all supported that PDP need to leave thinking that this APC will do things better.

Why are you people behaving like beast as well?

Are we black people under curse?

Dispite all this beating and harassment of people all you care about is winning or losing?

Most of you are not better than the beast in the field.

2 Likes

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by HellVictorinho7: 8:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
Emmastan291:
It is quite shameful that with the four solid years INEC had to prepare for the election, there's nothing to show for it....

The politicians are not our problem, we are our own problem...

From the vote buyers to the Corrupt INEC officials, even the NYSC members down to the Police...
NONSENSE
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by IbileIfe: 8:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
Is Peter Obi no longer coming again?

2 Likes

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by shinealight(m): 8:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:
Rigging or no Rigging

I be Bini boy

Then una eye go clear

Don’t worry my friend, a special room would be reserved for you at Kuje! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by MartinCorridon: 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pearlwhite:

Pearlwhite to his entire generation past, present and future:

may thunder scatter ur entire generation both born and unborn for saying the election was free and fair after all that happen yesterday.

They are already useless. Thanks for the confirmation
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by hopefulLandlord: 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:
Rigging or no Rigging

I be Bini boy

Then una eye go clear

https://guardian.ng/news/fact-check-claim-that-un-will-intervene-after-30-days-of-endsars-protest-is-false/
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by bewla(m): 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:
Rigging or no Rigging

I be Bini boy

Then una eye go clear

Your life is worth more the any thing in this world

Get your self work and life a golden life no kill your self for any maga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano / Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting / Rivers APC Cries Out Over Killing , Arrest Of Members - Graphic Picture Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.