Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,933 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie (63453 Views)

OBI Is Being Systematically Righed Out / Wike And Oshiomhole Clash At Eric Osagie's “The Big Interviews" Book Launch / Maurice Iwu: 'Osun Election Was Conclusive' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by HellVictorinho7: 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
broadman20:

Please can you just shut up for ones.

Are you people human beings or animals?

I remember when PDP was in power and was doing this rubbish, we all supported that PDP need to leave thinking that this APC will do things better.

Any are you people behaving like beast as well?

Are we black people under curse?

Dispite all this beating and harassment of people all you care about is winning or losing?

Most of you are not better than the beast in the field.
THIS IS NOT ABOUT SKIN COLOR
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by Greyworld: 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
MartinCorridon:
Please dont mind keyboard warriors like this.

Ojukwu their leader is very notorious for running from battle after chestbeating.

Nnamdi Kanu and even Peter Obi who ran from PDP primaries.

Them no born your papa well to try rubbish.

You see how foolish and stupid you are

The person said he is Bini yu edited it to igbo just to say trash abt a tribe.

Its obvious you are willing to die a slave than see igbos happy.

Now lemme shock you, you ll die a miserable slave n the igbos ll be happy.

1 Like

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by Whoknowsme: 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
MartinCorridon:

Were your people not the ones praising Buhari last week ? Yes or No ?
I guess you're asking yourself that same question. Manipulators of result
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by Danjuma101: 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
kevwemike:
I weep for the soul of this nation called Nigeria, I don tire, this is not the Nigeria that we want.
deep down oga, u tink ur PO is d best man fo d job Dat guy has notin upstairs. Jst gv BAT tym and see wounders

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by amuwo1980: 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
22o62021:
This country can never be well again forever

Option is to japa to Cameroon sef
The last person to leave shud off the light
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by Flakes2: 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
Which ever way Dave Umahi must not smell senate for

Slashing workers salary.
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by topclem(m): 8:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
For those of you that want to riot after election I pity your life, don't allow your blood to be wasted cause politician families lives abroad, a word is a enough for the wise after all you can not win government. Your insult is welcome any way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by MartinCorridon: 8:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
Greyworld:

GreyWorld to his useless homosexual father
You see how foolish and stupid you are

The person said he is Bini yu edited it to igbo just to say trash abt a tribe.

Its obvious you are willing to die a slave than see igbos happy.

Now lemme shock you, you ll die a miserable slave n the igbos ll be happy.

We know how you guys write. He shouldn't be ashamed of his identity no matter how vile your heritage is.

All curses you bleated out are already on your entire family.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by Johnjustice: 8:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
90% of the election is credible, stop inciting violence, it might swallow you or your family m members.
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by MartinCorridon: 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
Whoknowsme:
I guess you're asking yourself that same question. Manipulators of result

Yes... or No. No long story. Just answer.
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by akins088(m): 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
Dey dere dey cook fake news. If sue you henn, obi no go come for you.
Curious345:
Here is how Ahmed Escobar Tinubu compromised the entire INEC ICT network and disabled the BVAS machine nationwide for effective rigging to take place

A top consultant of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Olatubosun Adeniyi Kuku, has been caught on tape revealing that Bola Tinubu, the flag bearer of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), would offer $170 million to the commission’s officials to manipulate the results of the presidential elections across Nigeria.
“Asiwaju is giving INEC $170 million,” Mr Kuku, who described himself as the number one consultant for the commission, told an official in the audio obtained by Peoples Gazette this week. “We will share it around; everybody will do the bidding.”
Buhari, has over time been tainted with age falsification, ill health, corruption and drug dealing allegations.

Ahead of the party’s presidential primary elections in June 2022, sources told this outlet that Mr Tinubu offered delegates bribes to secure their votes as the APC flag bearer.

The delegates confirmed to The Gazette that the APC flagbearer induced Ogun delegates with $25,000 and Adamawa $10,000.

Voting rights activist Greg Adesuwa said Mr Kuku’s disclosure about what he did with Mr Tinubu was not entirely new to Nigerian elections, which have for decades been characterised by violence, ballot box stuffing and outright rigging often linked to candidates and their political agents.

“This INEC contractor said Tiinubu was looking to bribe officials to the humongous amount mentioned, that is beyond disturbing,” Mr Adesuwa told The Gazette. “I hope the security agencies will work to investigate the man’s claim and hold all his co-conspirators to justice in this country.”

Mr Adesuwa said Nigerian politicians should move beyond seeing election as a violent and corrupt process and instead focus on polishing their ideas to make them sellable to the masses

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by broadman20: 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
THIS IS NOT ABOUT SKIN COLOR

Yes it's about;

Criminals supporting a criminal enterprise to continue silencing the desire of the people through brutality and intimidations ABI?

It's so funny seeing most people complaining about past PDP government actions celebrating now.

What a people, what a nation!
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by Greyworld: 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
MartinCorridon:

We know how you guys write. He shouldn't be ashamed of his identity no matter how vile your heritage is.

All curses you bleated out are already on my entire family. We are born slaves and never do well. We only are cursed and doomed

Okay. I know you are cursed.
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by Curious345: 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
akins088:
Dey dere dey cook fake news. If sue you henn, obi no go come for you.
I swear on my dad's grave .. it's true
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by puremaker7(m): 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2023

2 Likes

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by nairamaniac: 9:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:
Rigging or no Rigging

Tinubu can not rule Nigeria

They wanna fuckkk with us

End sars is gonna be like a rehearsal

I be Bini boy
You know how our matter dey be..we go lock am for 30 days

Na there united nation go show face for the matter after about maybe 30 days According to the rule
Then una eye go clear

Na the united nation charter and rules me and them osakpolor dey read since for upper

I'm with you on this. But make we wait first and dey very very sure say With or without Rigging, Tinubu for win.

Cos e dey be like say northerners support am well well.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by Putinofrussia: 9:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
Highways:
The video circulating around with MC olumou threatening IGBOS not to vote and the legal suite by labor party praying that INEC should not use MC OLUMOU for its logistics shows that the election has been compromised long enough by INEC and TINUBU.... who does that?
And police commission using Naajatu Muhammed,all were planned abi?
Crying over split milk.
LP got so many votes because of the situation of things but the votes are not enough,especially from the Northern region,to make him win.
Tinubu and Atiku have paid their price when it comes to supporters and it will not be easy beating them.
Obi really went head to head with them..
2031 is another year of opportunity..
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by MartinCorridon: 9:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
Greyworld:

GreyWorld to his useless homosexual father
Okay. I know you are cursed.

Yes I agree. grin E pain you sha. That makes me glad. Your hot salty tears are delicious to lick

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by Chochovini: 9:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
Iwedunloye:
Wailing don start
. So na everything be wailing for your side abi? Person dey complain of massive irregularity wey im see for election with facts. You dey there dey shout “wailing“ “wailing“ abegi, park well jor.
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by Greyworld: 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
MartinCorridon:

Yes I agree. grin E pain you sha. That makes me glad. Your hot salty tears are delicious to lick
Fool yu say e pain me... Yu are the one who suffering in Nigeria. You think I struggle for new naira or stay queue in petrol station like your wayward drunk father??
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by ComeToJesus: 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:
Rigging or no Rigging

I be Bini boy

Na there united nation go show face for the matter after about maybe 30 days According to the rule
Then una eye go clear

Na the united nation charter and rules me and them osakpolor dey read since for upper

Not supposed to laugh but this really really cracked me up.

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by ivandrag0n: 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:
Rigging or no Rigging

I be Bini boy

Then una eye go clear

I like this level of confidence and braggadocio from you.

Please include the following information about yourself so that we can run to you if there is a problem with the security agencies:

Your full name:
Your full home address;
Your date of birth:
Your telephone number:

Supplying the information will convince us further about your bravery.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by Shikini: 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
So true
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by Babysho(m): 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
Think9ja:
Nothing was compromised.
That election didn't go your way should not be the reason why you'll say it was compromised.

I voted for Atiku. At the moment, it's not looking good for him. But I can't say the election was compromised simply because my candidate lost.
Haven said that,
Igbo people have completely spoiled Atiku's chances.

It will take a miracle for him to win now
. Take a measure from your username and do that bro. There has been false data input on the INEC website.
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by amaridigital(m): 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
Highways:
The video circulating around with MC olumou threatening IGBOS not to vote and the legal suite by labor party praying that INEC should not use MC OLUMOU for its logistics shows that the election has been compromised long enough by INEC and TINUBU.... who does that?

Why are you so worked up about Lagos? Obi has other 35 states to win aside Lagos. Let him win those states first especially northern states before you start foaming in the mouth about Oluomo and INEC logistics. I need to ask you this simple question. Was the election rigged to favor APC in the SE? Tinubu lost osun to Atiku. Did anyone shout rigging? Do you expect over 21 APC Governors to loose their states to a rookie politician just like that? If a newly elected Governor like Adeleke could win his state for a Fulani man- a state where your famous iragbiji man came from, what made you think that experienced politicians/Governors will loose their states to the rookie? I know you guys dwell in illusion but it's time to wake up from your dream. I see Atiku winning the election and there is no amount of noise that can change the outcome.

2 Likes

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by Rajiolaade: 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
Think9ja:
Nothing was compromised.
That election didn't go your way should not be the reason why you'll say it was compromised.

I voted for Atiku. At the moment, it's not looking good for him. But I can't say the election was compromised simply because my candidate lost.
Haven said that,

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
Think9ja:
Nothing was compromised.

Haven said that,

Why do you guys always bring ethnicity to your discussions? Can't you say huasas/fulani spoilt Obi chance or may be insert your ethnic group if you aren't part of the former.

What stops other ethnic groups supporting the Igbos since they have been supportive of others.
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by dyera(m): 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
Think9ja:
Nothing was compromised.

Haven said that,

What nonsense are you saying, why should the Igbos help Atiku become the president, what has Atiku done for the Igbos, didn't Atiku refuse to give way for an Igbo man in PDP.
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by Berankis: 9:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
MartinCorridon:
grin

Why are some people crying in advance?

They were queueing up to asslick Buhari... calling him a tough General just last week.

EFCC went to Tinubu's polling units... Military tanks rolled into Lagos. Buhari was praised for ensuring a free and fair election.

Little did they know that the tanks were for those trying to destroy Lagos with EndSARS Part 2.

Do anyhow and see anyhow.

"These elections were free and fair". That's what Obi supporters were chanting last week. For once we agree with them. grin

Didnt you guys ALL agree that the cash shortage and fuel scarcity were targeted at Tinubu? Were you not jubilating? Why are you now crying?
grin cool grin Baddest!
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by grammarian247(m): 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
MartinCorridon:
grin

Why are some people crying in advance?

They were queueing up to asslick Buhari... calling him a tough General just last week.

EFCC went to Tinubu's polling units... Military tanks rolled into Lagos. Buhari was praised for ensuring a free and fair election.

Little did they know that the tanks were for those trying to destroy Lagos with EndSARS Part 2.

Do anyhow and see anyhow.

"These elections were free and fair". That's what Obi supporters were chanting last week. For once we agree with them. grin

Didnt you guys ALL agree that the cash shortage and fuel scarcity were targeted at Tinubu? Were you not jubilating? Why are you now crying?

My good friend, no one is fighting with you. If BAT is eventually declared winner, all we need to do is sit back and begin to tick the boxes of his promises. While campaigning for Buhari, he promised students loan. What we saw instead was an 8-month strike. But that is not the issue now, if he becomes the president, we will all be watching to see his performance. No need to throw blows...if things improve, we will rejoice, but if they deteriorate, you too will have a share. So be calm, do not sound as though you will be immune to any mishap should the APC government fail a third time. You are not punishing anyone.
Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by MartinCorridon: 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
Greyworld:

Greyworld to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother
Fool yu say e pain me... Yu are the one who suffering in Nigeria. You think I struggle for new naira or stay queue in petrol station like your wayward drunk father??

" The longer the epistle, the greater the emotional trauma suffered" Martin Corridon, 1999

Conclusion - E pain am die grin

I can hear the tears dropping on your keyboard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie by adeomos(m): 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
Any one that tag this election free and fair is sick upstairs, is this what you call election in 21st century, what so hard in automating election collection.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy & Nigerian Merchant Navy / Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa / Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.