Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results (49436 Views)

Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman / Ondo Professor & Collation Officer Couldn't Read Presidential Results. Reactions / Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by kelvine(m): 10:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
Bro sometimes I marvel at how some people reason.
Do they really think a Yoruba man will trade Tinubu for Obi?
Even if Tinubu is what that accuse him to be, he is the devil we know.

oyin44:

Yoruba people that voted for tinubu we come out and fight for an ordinary ibo man..

Obi has disgraced himself and he will never come into politics again..

Yoruba fight for an obi man l laugh in chinese

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by benuejosh: 10:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
SuperBlack:

Idiot
Product of a broken condom!
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by blabulu2000: 10:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hell-Rufai don delivers Kaduna state for Jagaban...

Osun state is no longer in control of Jagaban...but for this dancing governor to win his second term bid ....he will use his personal money to work for osun...state... because the prayer of APC is for him to be hated by the people of osun system as making of Oyo state will not be coming for a second term...
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by Emola12(m): 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
oyin44:

Yoruba people that voted for tinubu we come out and fight for an ordinary ibo man..

you lack common sense walahitalahi

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by Obiebanks007(m): 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
benuejosh:
If Obi wins in Anambra they say it’s correct result. If Tinubu wins in Ekiti, they say it was rigged. Most Nigerians are truly confused.

If any group or any part of this country try to creat violence and unrest, we will match them madness for madness using our legal means: The Nigeria Security Bodies. We cannot sit, fold our hands and watch the few confused elements bring down this country. We will protect our mandate and the peace of the nation.

#AsiwajuIsComing.

#CityBoy.

#AgbadoFC

Please how much where you been paid

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by byteem: 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
LesbianBoy:
You see 2015 election....

That was the defining moment in Nigeria's history not 2023 like many people think.

Like I have said before here on Nairaland, the kind of politics played will take us 50 to 100 years to undo.

Because of hatred for igbos you all voted in terrorist people into power now you think you can just remove them? It's not possible angry

It's even their confidence and arrogance for me. You think it was Jonathan that was saying all these the country would still be standing? Never!

Tell dose jokers
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by Phatkings: 10:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
[quote author=benuejosh post=121277056]If Obi wins in Anambra they say it’s correct result. If Tinubu wins in Ekiti, they say it was rigged. Most Nigerians are truly confused.

If any group or any part of this country try to creat violence and unrest, we will match them madness for madness using our legal means: The Nigeria Security Bodies. We cannot sit, fold our hands and watch the few confused elements bring down this country. We will protect our mandate and the peace of the nation.

#AsiwajuIsComing.

#CityBoy.

#AgbadoFC

[/quote

You are daft and stupid like your leader
Go and look at the date it was uploaded 20th of February
When did election happen
Well na all of una go suffer am
Me I dey Canada chilling
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by blowjohn(m): 10:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:
It seems tinubu will lose Kaduna

U don't get the drift, do u?
If tinubu loses why wud they protest over there?

It's the opposite of what ur thinking.

But if u don't gerritt, forgerraboudit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by Hendrixky: 10:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
blowjohn:

U don't get the drift, do u?
If tinubu loses why wud they protest over there?

It's the opposite of what ur thinking.

But if u don't gerritt, forgerraboudit

Who dey expect to win Kaduna before apart from apc and tinubu

So why will the people now protest if really na tinubu win am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by benuejosh: 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
Phatkings:
Phatkings
you call me daft? Only a product from a broken condom would say that. Canada my foot!
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by Sylvayoung: 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
SHAME ON THIS SHORT DWARF. ENDSARS LOADING!!!!!
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by Abagworo(m): 10:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
GentleChief:

I talk am say una be mumu. Which Ibo man? Just wait till tomorrow. E go clear una eyes. I will quote all of you.

Tinubu's supporters do not understand the level of grievances across Nigeria . It is virtually impossible for him to rule except his victory is extremely convincing. He might be in for a more serious full blown war with a likely compromised armed forces, permanent striking labour and total civil disobedience.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
GentleChief:

Oga this mumu man is not coming anywhere oo.

The call for Revolution will start in Yoruba land by YORUBA PEOPLE when they discover they lost and were scammed.

Wait for INEC to announce the results first. Not social media results. You people will weep.

Bookmark this comment for future references.

N.B
For those quoting me talking thrash, I don't have your time. Am just being realistic. If the handwriting on the wall has not been clear from day one that this election has long ago been decided by the owners of Nigeria, nothing will ever be clear to you in this life.

Grade A Mumu.
The generalty of Yoruba people give no damn about the election, if you must know. Tinubu was deliberately denied votes by many who shunned the election in favour of Yoruba Nation.
So whichever way the election went has no bearing on our mission.
We are fed up with nigeria and that is final. Only diehard politicians took part in the election.
In my church of about 98 eligible voters, not a single one bothered to go out to vote. Relate that to many other social and other groups and imagine the number of votes voided by deliberate abstinence.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by SEGLIZ: 10:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
benuejosh:
If Obi wins in Anambra they say it’s correct result. If Tinubu wins in Ekiti, they say it was rigged. Most Nigerians are truly confused.

#AsiwajuIsComing.

#CityBoy.

#AgbadoFC

the Nigerian securities or their trained zombie dogs. the dogs in George Howell ‘Animal Farm’ comes to mind. the beast of Nigeria
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by geladinho1(m): 10:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Sharrrrap and do the right thing! sad
All these BOKO HARAM states!
And you want their votes abi. Hmmmm
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by geladinho1(m): 10:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Sharrrrap and do the right thing! sad
All these BOKO HARAM states!
And u want vote from Bh states

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by Mccullum: 10:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
GentleChief:

Oga this man is not coming anywhere oo.

The call for Revolution will start in Yoruba land by YORUBA PEOPLE when they discover they lost and were scammed.

Wait for INEC to announce the results first. Not social media results. You people will weep.

N.B
For those quoting me talking thrash, I don't have your time. Am just being realistic. If the handwriting on the wall has not been clear from day one that this election has long ago been decided by the owners of Nigeria, nothing will ever be clear to you in this life.

I didnt steal the election. Igbo people didnt steal it. NIGERIA STOLE IT!

Just try rubbish in any Yoruba land, you people will suffer more than the defeat of Peethief Obi Pandora.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by KanwuliaExtra: 10:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
geladinho1:

And u want vote from Bh states

Nope! Make dem vote dem conscience abegggggi!

It will balance out in the end.🌹
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by GentleChief: 10:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
Mccullum:

Just try rubbish in any Yoruba land, you people will suffer more than the defeat of Peethief Obi Pandora.

My brother, am literally living outside Nigeria in one of the best countries on earth.

I said Yoruba people will call for revolution. Not me, Not Igbo people.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by lajid: 10:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
oyin44:

Do you think everyone is as tribalistic as you? I’m Yoruba and the mission is liberate Nigeria from some blood hungry cabals.
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by johntolu: 10:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

No, not Nigerians. Ibo is confused.

There were four midterm elections so far - Edo, Ekiti, Anambra, Osun - none was rigged. As you noted, it is fair election if Obi wins, otherwise it is rigged. Ibo is a cancer to the Nigerian society.

A wise Ibo man once gave a frank assessment of his people, the Igbos of South Eastern Nigeria.
His opinion is summarized below;

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
With the way things are going make this kontree no go burn o
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by treatise: 10:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by Okechinwadike: 10:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nigeria is about to divide
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by kioski: 10:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
chokekachy:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02HreTn5JY9KeznQ5wpK8xXyP5aMZ5KPcRLPfRMTpvd9WzT5SdLiwgXKuLzi5MgEWol&id=100044399770234&mibextid=Nif5oz
Some patterns don't work anymore. People have generally become so enlightened that if you were expecting them to protest because of the results so you can shoot, then you have a long think coming and of course end up more stupid than you started. Your external paymasters have sufficiently distracted you.
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by stasius: 11:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
If you didn't incite protest why are you calling for calm?

Is anybody planning to protest or he is trying to incite protest by this announcement? Nawa ooo

Who is planning protest El Rufai?
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by Gbogbowa: 11:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
SmartPolician:
The same riots act should be read in all states across the country. If you don't have a country, how can you have leaders?
peaceful protest is our right and you cant take that from us,
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by Gbogbowa: 11:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
basilo102:
Why are they afraid of protest?
dont mind them , thy just want to intimidate us but we are nit coward
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by Elemosho478: 11:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
GentleChief:

Oga this man is not coming anywhere oo.

N.B

I didnt steal the election. Igbo people didnt steal it. NIGERIA STOLE IT!

You guys have started your propaganda again.

You are just trying to Incite Yoruba against the government and use them for your devilish purpose like you did during End Sars.

Why don't you start the revolution in your region and burn it down?.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by koyeni(m): 11:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
SuperBlack:
To every corper who collected money which I know won't be more than 50k. And you helped in the rigging, my dear you will Labour in vain, even if you start a business it will collapsed. No work or job shall find you after service. The highest money you ll make in this life shall be that peanut you took that made you sell your conscience.

Job in the bible will be better than you.
You will su.f.fer...

Like it's just so terrible. The same govt that kept students at home. You'd still come out and aid their rigging...
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by Jacobpio: 11:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
benuejosh:

#AsiwajuIsComing.

#CityBoy.

#AgbadoFC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hadiza El-Rufai: I'm Married To A Governor; I'm Not Part Of Government / Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold / Woman Steals N50k In Kiki Osinbajo's Shop (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.