Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results (49431 Views)

Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman / Ondo Professor & Collation Officer Couldn't Read Presidential Results. Reactions / Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by Believeintruth: 3:46am On Feb 27, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

No, not Nigerians. Ibo is confused.

There were four midterm elections so far - Edo, Ekiti, Anambra, Osun - none was rigged. As you noted, it is fair election if Obi wins, otherwise it is rigged. Ibo is a cancer to the Nigerian society.

You are a big fool for this comment. Even you know that this election was rigged. Na here we go dey you will come here and lament about the stare of affairs of this country.
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by Believeintruth: 3:50am On Feb 27, 2023
Mccullum:

Just try rubbish in any Yoruba land, you people will suffer more than the defeat of Peethief Obi Pandora.

You don't have sense
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by Believeintruth: 3:51am On Feb 27, 2023
johntolu:

A wise Ibo man once gave a frank assessment of his people, the Igbos of South Eastern Nigeria.
His opinion is summarized below;

You don't have sense
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by Believeintruth: 3:54am On Feb 27, 2023
IgOga:

Election wey don finish you still dey campaign.Obi has lost the election na why Labour party is calling for cancellation of election......sotey that confusion nor do them.,....dem talk say dem go contest election....party wey never get 25% in 24 states grin grin grin

Everybody wan win e normal but to dey shout cancel election cos I nor get my way na the peak of tyranny

Was this election free and fair. Just say the truth and shame the devil.
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by waldigit: 5:38am On Feb 27, 2023
It's now I realize how wise are the people who left this country. Now I know better.
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by kayjay69(m): 5:52am On Feb 27, 2023
I respect your viewpoint and this is exactly why Nigeria as a country is a pointless endeavour, an exercise in futility.

So far we continue with this mindset, we will continue to vote into power the wrong set of people, thinking we are doing the right thing, and those wrong set of people will continue to steer the country in the wrong direction.

You cannot expect a criminal looter of a politician to suddenly change his ways and turn a new leaf. This messiah syndrome that has gripped Nigerians from all sides is nothing more than stupidity. Aside from people who are close to the corridors of power, the main losers are the average Nigerian people.
kelvine:
Bro sometimes I marvel at how some people reason.
Do they really think a Yoruba man will trade Tinubu for Obi?
Even if Tinubu is what that accuse him to be, he is the devil we know.

Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by Tareq1105: 5:59am On Feb 27, 2023
GentleChief:

Oga this man is not coming anywhere oo.

The call for Revolution will start in Yoruba land by YORUBA PEOPLE when they discover they lost and were scammed by the owners of Nigeria.

Wait for INEC to announce the results first. Not social media results. You people will weep for the daylight manipulation.

Bookmark this comment for future references.

N.B
For those quoting me talking thrash, I don't have your time. Am just being realistic. If the handwriting on the wall has not been clear from day one that this election has long ago been decided by the owners of Nigeria, nothing will ever be clear to you in this life.

I didnt steal the election. Igbo people didnt steal it. NIGERIA STOLE IT! Infact of everything was fair and square, OBI WILL WIN BY A LANDSLIDE.

All you have to do is wait for all the results to be announced then you can make your decision if I was right or wrong.

Where's your brother princeofsoutheast or princeofLagos?

He's suddenly disappeared on nairaland.
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by georgeakins: 6:39am On Feb 27, 2023
LesbianBoy:
You see 2015 election....

That was the defining moment in Nigeria's history not 2023 like many people think.

Like I have said before here on Nairaland, the kind of politics played by tinubu and APC will take us 50 to 100 years to undo.

Because of hatred for igbos you all voted in terrorist people into power now you think you can just remove them? It's not possible angry

It's even their confidence and arrogance for me. You think it was Jonathan that was saying all these the country would still be standing? Never!

Carry your bitterness and hate commot here!

Niger delta people have moved on.
Bayelsa people have moved on.
Even Jonathan has moved on.

Bayelsa voted massively for APC in the last Gubernatorial elections.

It is Ibos that are still going about with bitterness.
It is the same Ibos that messed up Jonathan government, otherwise he would have come back in 2015.
Bitterness has not allowed Ibo land to develop.

Obi can never win.
We won't allow Ibos to be president of this country., otherwise, they will mess up everywhere
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by Helgreenluv(m): 6:56am On Feb 27, 2023
Mickykarim:

THERE IS POINT FOR GOVERNOR El-Rufai TO WARN ANYBDY OR TROUBLEMAKER. THE LAW AWAITS GULLIBLE DUNCES.

Allow the miscreants face the music of their acts.
I am loving this warning because Obidients are planning to take to the streets of every state if their candidate does not emerge as the winner of the election. Them go see any how if they try such nonsense in kd.
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by PrinceOfLagos: 7:05am On Feb 27, 2023
Tareq1105:

Where's your brother princeofsoutheast or princeofLagos?

He's suddenly disappeared on nairaland.
not everybody is jobless like you grin
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:12am On Feb 27, 2023
kingsways:
terrible dwarf

He has no right to prohibit protests
Okay, if you get mind, go out to protest in any state you are. Una go think na like endsarrs
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:45am On Feb 27, 2023
This is an attack & intimidation against the electorates from exercising their franchise in protesting against corrupt political INEC that has imposing criminals & political on over 300 million population trapping in this contraptions.

If people don't use one governor's head to teach these criminal politicians lessons, they will never respect the right of the people.

Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:54am On Feb 27, 2023
oyin44:

Yoruba people that voted for tinubu would come out and fight for an ordinary ibo man..

Obi has disgraced himself and he will never come back into politics again..

Yoruba fight for an obi man l laugh in chinese

With reasons as yours is a very dangerous diversity.

Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by Simao88(m): 8:26am On Feb 27, 2023
oyin44:

Yoruba people that voted for tinubu would come out and fight for an ordinary ibo man..

He's telling you it's long gone, giving to Atiku
I think so too. Hmmmn

Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by Simao88(m): 8:28am On Feb 27, 2023
oyin44:

Atiku is the message get that
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by benuejosh: 9:01am On Feb 27, 2023
Prettychild:

Check the date Ekiti State result was uploaded on the website
That nonsense is photoshopped.
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by Sleekfingers: 10:20am On Feb 27, 2023
Butcher5:
Something bigger than protest is coming...

Like what?
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by onuman: 6:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
georgeakins:

Carry your bitterness and hate commot here!

Niger delta people have moved on.
Bayelsa people have moved on.
Even Jonathan has moved on.

Bayelsa voted massively for APC in the last Gubernatorial elections.

It is Ibos that are still going about with bitterness.
It is the same Ibos that messed up Jonathan government, otherwise he would have come back in 2015.
Bitterness has not allowed Ibo land to develop.

Obi can never win.
We won't allow Ibos to be president of this country., otherwise, they will mess up everywhere

Aboki of Niger Delta region giving advice. Divide and rule and exploit is old and outdated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel / Ultimate Warriors of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands 60% Oil Bloc / This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.