Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,096 members, 7,835,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results (49429 Views)

Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman / Ondo Professor & Collation Officer Couldn't Read Presidential Results. Reactions / Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by Tektronics12: 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
You are Deluded Bro..
GentleChief:

Oga this man is not coming anywhere oo.

The call for Revolution will start in Yoruba land by YORUBA PEOPLE when they discover they lost and were scammed by the owners of Nigeria.

Wait for INEC to announce the results first. Not social media results. You people will weep for the daylight manipulation.

Bookmark this comment for future references.

N.B
For those quoting me talking thrash, I don't have your time. Am just being realistic. If the handwriting on the wall has not been clear from day one that this election has long ago been decided by the owners of Nigeria, nothing will ever be clear to you in this life.

I didnt steal the election. Igbo people didnt steal it. NIGERIA STOLE IT!

All you have to do is wait for all the results to be announced then you can make your decision if I was right or wrong.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by ford101: 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
benuejosh:
If Obi wins in Anambra they say it’s correct result. If Tinubu wins in Ekiti, they say it was rigged. Most Nigerians are truly confused.

If any group or any part of this country try to creat violence and unrest, we will match them madness for madness using our legal means: The Nigeria Security Bodies. We cannot sit, fold our hands and watch the few confused elements bring down this country. We will protect our mandate and the peace of the nation.

#AsiwajuIsComing.

#CityBoy.

#AgbadoFC

then we shall go to war.full scale war.blood must flow like a river any how u people want it.
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by cybriz82(m): 11:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
Dafts full this forum I swear....how can u expect me to vote someone that cant control itself.. someone that easily forget himself n things...haba nau...am not evn against any party but d person himself.. someone that cnt even raise up his legs n hands na WA ooo .baba wey supposed to dey chillaxin with his grandchildren.well may GOD help us duh.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by fridayking(m): 11:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
oyin44:

Yoruba people that voted for tinubu we come out and fight for an ordinary ibo man..

Obi has disgraced himself and he will never come into politics again..

Yoruba fight for an obi man l laugh in chinese

How as obi disgrace him self... Wait for the North result... The will divide out vote here in South and hand over power to the north
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by cybriz82(m): 11:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
LesbianBoy:
You see 2015 election....

That was the defining moment in Nigeria's history not 2023 like many people think.

Like I have said before here on Nairaland, the kind of politics played by tinubu and APC will take us 50 to 100 years to undo.

Because of hatred for igbos you all voted in terrorist people into power now you think you can just remove them? It's not possible angry

It's even their confidence and arrogance for me. You think it was Jonathan that was saying all these the country would still be standing? Never!

Dnt blame all this kids chief many if them are still staying with their parents.that's y they always hear to say rubbish....tthey think they are voting for tinubu I shake my head for them .. shettima will def take over...

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by Agonglo17: 11:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by Legal001: 11:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
There won’t be any protest if this election is seen as free and fair and acceptable by the majority
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by IgOga(m): 11:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
Dangrace01:
Peter obi for president

Election wey don finish you still dey campaign.Obi has lost the election na why Labour party is calling for cancellation of election......sotey that confusion nor do them.,....dem talk say dem go contest election....party wey never get 25% in 24 states grin grin grin

Everybody wan win e normal but to dey shout cancel election cos I nor get my way na the peak of tyranny
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by Bennycollins: 11:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
benuejosh:
If Obi wins in Anambra they say it’s correct result. If Tinubu wins in Ekiti, they say it was rigged. Most Nigerians are truly confused.

If any group or any part of this country try to creat violence and unrest, we will match them madness for madness using our legal means: The Nigeria Security Bodies. We cannot sit, fold our hands and watch the few confused elements bring down this country. We will protect our mandate and the peace of the nation.

#AsiwajuIsComing.

#CityBoy.

#AgbadoFC

We are taking note of you all, go ahead. Shebi it is your mandate?
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by ogatboy(m): 11:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
Once Atiku is declared winner, hope Yoruba people will not start shouting everywhere
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by searchlight: 12:04am On Feb 27, 2023
oyin44:

Yoruba people that voted for tinubu we come out and fight for an ordinary ibo man..

Disgraced himself? How? Some one you couldn't beat in your Lagos without thugs and INEC officials? Do you have brain at all ? Assuming he doesn't win he had a good outing in this election. What the hell are you saying?
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by searchlight: 12:10am On Feb 27, 2023
LexngtonSteele:

Flat heads trying to start EndSARS Part 2.

Limit your madness to your region ....otherwise

Nigeria will show you why it didn't divide.

Take your loss as men not babies.
If obi loses i will be calm but losing in a fair contest devoid of malpractice would have told everyone of the contestants their level of popularity and national acceptance.

Chances are that even in a free and fair contest Obi could still lose but this election doesn't reflect the will of the people. You can argue it all you want. I was prepared for this because i know that Nigeria factor will always play out. Obi has made a name for himself come what may. Let's see who wins finally before more comment. I am not a sore loser.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by Dearlord(m): 12:17am On Feb 27, 2023
Nigeria is a terrible country.

Very very ashamed of the broad day robbery going on in this election

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 12:35am On Feb 27, 2023
You forgot to warn ur people during naira redesign when you, oshiomole and Ogun governor instigated the people to attack banks
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by Nobodysboo(m): 12:38am On Feb 27, 2023
What is K.D cooking
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by Wahala90: 12:41am On Feb 27, 2023
benuejosh:

Video evidences abound online. We don't talk trash like Agbado, the leaking ass ancestor.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by Kingspin(m): 12:42am On Feb 27, 2023
dustmalik:
If the governor is saying this, then he is sure of victory hence why
He has reason to be afraid.
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by Fearyourcreator: 12:47am On Feb 27, 2023
GentleChief:

The call for Revolution will start in Yoruba land by YORUBA PEOPLE when they discover they lost and were scammed by the owners of Nigeria.

Wait for INEC to announce the results first. Not social media results. You people will weep for the daylight manipulation.

N.B
For those quoting me talking thrash, I don't have your time. Am just being realistic. If the handwriting on the wall has not been clear from day one that this election has long ago been decided by the owners of Nigeria, nothing will ever be clear to you in this life.

All you have to do is wait for all the results to be announced then you can make your decision if I was right or wrong.

Just play front first na.... Just play front abeg... If you see videos for endsars as ak dey drop leg or maybe you don forget sha... Let me remind you your body na rubber ooo... Sha play front ... Or tell your friends to play front
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by Fearyourcreator: 12:47am On Feb 27, 2023
oyin44:

That guy is confused ... Cunny people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by Fearyourcreator: 12:48am On Feb 27, 2023
GentleChief:

I talk am say una be mumu. Which Ibo man? Just wait till tomorrow. E go clear una eyes. I will quote all of you.
Oga go sleep abeg...
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by Fearyourcreator: 12:48am On Feb 27, 2023
GistFullGround:

Always threatening people. These politicians are thieves!

If them investigate you ... You sure say you clean
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by Fearyourcreator: 12:49am On Feb 27, 2023
Reinaldo:
Structure of criminality. When we say APC is a demonic party we know what we're saying
Same as LP party of lies and cunny people running everywhere
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by moshino(m): 1:09am On Feb 27, 2023
benuejosh:

#AsiwajuIsComing.

#CityBoy.

#AgbadoFC

Governor of Kaduna state issued a statement in Kaduna, about Kaduna, but you couldn't resist turning it into Peter Obi topic, there are about 16 other presidential candidates running in this election, why are you having nightmares, and so obsessed with Peter Obi. Don't you get tired of tribal bigotry. Is Peter Obi or Ibos the cause of the misfortune in your life.
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by IamAsiri: 1:23am On Feb 27, 2023
oyin44:

Which of your Yoruba people? Please speak for yourself and probably your household and stop lying up and down on social media.
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by Nobody: 1:26am On Feb 27, 2023
GentleChief:

N.B

Leave them. They believe we are not smart. We will counter the election results in the whole 36 states including Abuja cos they are been manipulated. We will let you know that our mindset and aim is to be a good citizen
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by OCompatriot: 1:29am On Feb 27, 2023
No one in a true democracy should prohibit peaceful protests. It is very common but very disheartening to hear statements like this coming from the North. Thanks to those who know it's not rightful for him to do.
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by Jkilo: 1:31am On Feb 27, 2023
Coyeter:
Catch a fly, put it in a bottle and cover with the lid. After some time, take off the lid. Fly will still keep moving within the bottle.
Me: it's freedom time guys
Housefly: I am used to been here bro.

Lessons: Some slaves enjoy slavery even when opportunities to be free comes

“I freed a thousand slaves. I would have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves”.
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by Gaskiya77: 1:33am On Feb 27, 2023
El-rufia should know that a peaceful protest is legally constitutional. Protect the people vote legally and see whether there will be any protest.
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by TemmyDayo50(m): 2:00am On Feb 27, 2023
GentleChief:

N.B

Are you saying Atiku is winning this election...?
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by Prettychild(f): 2:29am On Feb 27, 2023
benuejosh:

#AsiwajuIsComing.

#CityBoy.

#AgbadoFC

Check the date Ekiti State result was uploaded on the website
Re: Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results by Devaro: 2:39am On Feb 27, 2023
chokekachy:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02HreTn5JY9KeznQ5wpK8xXyP5aMZ5KPcRLPfRMTpvd9WzT5SdLiwgXKuLzi5MgEWol&id=100044399770234&mibextid=Nif5oz

Here is the problem

If the result is genuine as the govt claim why the treat to it's citizen not to protest it.

Abi na military regime we dey.

I smell rat poo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics / This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency / Ultimate Warriors of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands 60% Oil Bloc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.