Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA (63107 Views)

Collation From Ikeja LGA. My Polling Unit. / Throwback: Obi Wins His Polling Unit, Atiku Loses Polling Unit / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by searchng4love: 10:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
GCFRin2034:

Lmao. This was you two years ago. So what happened ? Mortgaged your conscience and future for a plate of pap and 1979 Corolla ?

These yutes of today have no principles.

No just agbado
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by UncommonLogic: 10:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
Milola1:
Beautiful. It was probably too late for them to manipulate this one.
It's only fair when you win? Get a bottle of sniper ready, you will need it by Tuesday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by Ezini(f): 10:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
famology:
But lost the state.
Good outing though

He has not lost and will not lose either,. Many PU ballot boxes were snatched by the structure of crimillogy, burnt ballot boxes were not counted several polling units didn't participate in the voting exercise, what result are they announcing?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by Hendrixky: 10:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
Spagmoore:

Ware u are disappointed abi
We Yoruba Christians have decide to vote tinubu cause we are one ewu aba
May suffer continue in your home

One thing I love about this election is that it revealed alot about the yorubas tribalistic nature, uneducated and unexposed nature

Because sane person can not vote for Apc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by juman(m): 10:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
BluntTheApostle:
The greatest flop in this election has been PDP. They are struggling in almost every region.
Atiku will never forgive Peter Obi.

You cant blame him for atikus failure. Atiku is too dull as a big politician.

APC also sometimes have internal crisis but they always resolve it.
Baba oyegun was removed as national chairman by some forces in the party, likewise oshio baba was removed in similar way.
But apc keep finding common ground to unite themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by Unrated900(m): 10:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
basilo102:

Why should he win the capital? Can't you see capital has maximum security to prevent rigging? If he won capital believe me he won the state

De play
Just de play u hear
De play
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by MrColdsweat: 10:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
SuperBlack:
To every corper who collected money which I know won't be more than 50k. And you helped in the rigging, my dear you will Labour in vain, even if you start a business it will collapsed. No work or job shall find you after service. The highest money you ll make in this life shall be that peanut you took that made you sell your conscience.

Job in the bible will be better than you.
You will su.f.fer...

Oga your swear no dey work. Take cutlass and find the youths who sold out.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by riverbird: 10:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
Treasure17:

Because Obi is not synonymous with rigging unlike the other guy.

You mean Pablo Escobar of iragbiji?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by MatrixCircle: 10:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
Party without structure has thought them a lesson. If an ordinary lagosian from unknown background had picked LP forms for house of reps and Senate it could have been a goal.
But they were busy playing regional politics and didn't see opportunity to go to National Assembly without spending shishi... cheesy
Missed opportunities.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by lolu2019: 10:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
benuejosh:
All of a sudden, they have seen that they won’t win Lagos and the entire elections and they have resulted to saying we won his LG.

All of a sudden, the people who said they were winning the elections are beginning to say the elections should be canceled. Trust me, Obidients are dullards and i say it without apologies.

All of a sudden, they feel the election was rigged, but take a look at the pictures from Lagos below and judge.

#AsiwajuIsComing

Proudly Agbado FC!
tell them o.for all u inexperience Yoruba youths.if u allow someone to come to Yoruba land and occupy ur vote,u r playing with ur future.the last election I conducted in Abia state,Aba south precisely in 2014.it was a bye election.u need to see the level at which the Igbos were rigging election for PDP.it was massive.they settled all the security and party agents.including the corpers.if u r Yoruba and u think Tinubu is bad for rigging elections,u r playing with ur future.everybody is a thief.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by fredpeter(m): 10:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
References1:

https://twitter.com/thecableindex/status/1629939831286448129?t=La4Va-fd7iIEOzzU1wWPjA&s=19

This entire election will expose Nigeria and put inec in big problem. Nothing concern buhari with this one

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by Teenaira: 10:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
Milola1:

Anywhere Obi wins, no rigging. Anywhere Obi losses, they have rigged the election!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by Okechinwadike: 10:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
this is set up. stage managed
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by Luckysbab: 10:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
Milola1:

Imagine foolish talk.

It now appears clearly most of you "Obidients" are dunces and kids.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by Luckysbab: 10:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
Teenaira:

Anywhere Obi wins, no rigging. Anywhere Obi losses, they have rigged the election!!!

Their head no correct.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by Godspikin: 10:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
Treasure17:

Because Obi is not synonymous with rigging unlike the other guy.

Ok bro
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by cocoduck: 10:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:
We are getting there

It is not over until it is over

This is a big shame to yorubas and tinubu

Tinubu is just a little boy in politics he depends on rigging and snatching of ballot box

And yorubas are not educated they way they claimed

Imagine ekiti repeating voting for Apc that put the whole nation into suffering
I am a Igbo man, but I can tell you that Tinubu doesn't represent the real Yorubas. No he doesn't. He is an aberration. Do not mistake the urchins on this site for real Yorubas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by Weedhustler: 10:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
wahalawahala:
lol.. ode

Ogun kill you dia fool
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by colestephan86: 10:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
References1:

https://twitter.com/thecableindex/status/1629939831286448129?t=La4Va-fd7iIEOzzU1wWPjA&s=19
What APC is doing to them is called mind game.
Give them some , make them no say them no get votes
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by johnnychuks(m): 10:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
Benwallt:
Obi wins now, no shout of rigiN
fool at 40, Obi is every where except you are still going to remain fool at 40!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by Tektronics12: 10:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
You are Deluded Bro. Shege await Ungrateful People like you..
Hendrixky:
We are getting there

Tinubu is just a little boy in politics he depends on rigging and snatching of ballot box

Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by ada9ja(f): 10:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
Benwallt:

If he has none of those you mentioned up there. How do you expect him to win the election? I just dey ask.

Credit to INEC. This election is not rigged. Don't put your hope on internet. I am know 4 guys that made life miserable for me for supporting Tinubu against obi. You know what? None of the 4 went close to there polling units. It was alcohol and booty call throughout

He will not win but won Tinubu LGA...let Tinubu win any in South East, then we will start this conversation

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by Havisco: 10:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
It pain you gan oo, I thought you flat heads said you’re the most intelligent and smartest. Reality strike una hard. You forgot how awolowo surfered una fathers.
CartelKenneth:

Yoruba people are very, very stupid. You are stupid set of bastards that God has ever had the displeasure of creating on this planet. Worst things that God has ever created is the cockroach and the Yoruba man!!!
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by DeFuturePresido: 10:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
Best comment so far!

All races of human beings on earth have their own strengths and weaknesses. The greatest weakness of the black race is SENTIMENT - tribal, religious, political, etc.

That weakness is responsible for many of the challenges we see all around us (poor critical reasoning, manipulations, corruption, poverty etc).

It takes time to build anything that will last for generations, and a revolution does not always happen in a violent manner.

To all our youths and everyone that loves this country: There is hope for Nigeria. This country was designed and destined by the Almighty for greatness. It is in our DNA.

Don't give up hope!

lamestika:
Let's face reality here tinubu will win but there is something I love about this election all the so called politician will now sit tight and know that people are now wake up not by political structure I believe if youth can keep on with this momentum Nigeria will be great

Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by rickleye: 10:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
EPE
Madagry
Ikorodu
Eti OSA
Agege

All those areas Tinubu should win

Ikeja
Mainland

Obi May have those.

But Tinubu will win the state.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by Isabi4lov: 10:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
searchng4love:

Sorry.
Thanks.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by bobontop: 10:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
lamestika:
Let's face reality here tinubu will win but there is something I love about this election all the so called politician will now sit tight and know that people are now wake up not by political structure I believe if youth can keep on with this momentum Nigeria will be great

I don't agree with you. Rather, if Tinibu eventually wins, it has confirmed that money-politics and the structure of criminality is in deed superior to the will of the people and this is a very worrisome precedence. It means that Tinibu can get any thing he wants in Nigeria with his money and structure of criminality. It means he really made Buhari president and no body can become president again in Nigeria without Tinibus approval, just as it is in Lagos State presently. It means a christian may never be president in Nigeria again. May God never allow this to happen.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by psalmsjob: 10:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
I second

Benwallt:

Which one is won on crooked means n on fairness?

If your candidate wins it is fairness. If other candidate wins it is crooked, right?

Try n understand human nature bro.

Have you seen the kinda figure kwankwaso is pulling in kano? Is that crooked too?

Obi won the entire East. Is that crooked too?

If Tinubu wins southwest I think it will be crooked, right?

We all look but see differently.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by Isabi4lov: 10:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
Omoawoke:

so sorry about that, may his soul rest in peace
Amen , thanks.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by wahalawahala: 10:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
Weedhustler:

Ogun kill you dia fool
Ogun kill ur papa and mama........ode! Yen yen yen u dey Comot the country, make we com fry beans ? angry

D idiot fit no even get shishi for akant lipsrsealed
Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by LegacyB: 10:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hendrixky:
We are getting there

Same Yoruba you stupidly accuse voted your Obi. Well I blame them more than you though!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA by Isabi4lov: 10:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
Favor99:

So sorry. You’ll be ok. May your friend rest in peace.

“So we are always confident, even though we know that as long as we live in these bodies we are not at home with the Lord. For we live by believing and not by seeing. Yes, we are fully confident, and we would rather be away from these earthly bodies, for then we will be at home with the Lord.”
‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭5‬:‭6‬-‭8‬ ‭NLT‬‬
Amen , thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) / Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled / Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.