Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

As A PDP Man I'll Admit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As A PDP Man I'll Admit (1449 Views)

"We Always Knew He Was A PDP Man" - LP reacts to Okupe's resignation / Wike Asked Us To Vote For Tinubu. But I Will Vote For Obi. Rivers PDP Man / Saraki's Audio: Segalink Is A PDP Apologist, Not Activist - Nigerians Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A PDP Man I'll Admit by Kwashiman: 9:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
I actually like Asiwaju and if he wins, e go pain me for body but I'll get over it in a few days and hope PDP plays the opposition party with more seriousness...Tinubu presidency doesn't worry, what worries me is Kashim Shettima, that man has the face of a cold and calculated schemer with lots of hatred in his heart, he will be the one controlling a frail Tinubu and telling him what to do and what policies to implement etc...I really dread an APC led government again tbh, the deaths and suffering under this administration have been unprecedented

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A PDP Man I'll Admit by koolpal(m): 9:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
U are a pessimist

2 Likes

Re: As A PDP Man I'll Admit by epondudu: 9:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
I pray you get over this SIVIA PAIN. grin

4 Likes

Re: As A PDP Man I'll Admit by ObaOfYorubaLand: 9:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
oyin44:
Go to the nearest transformer and kill urselfπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Tinubu won't do a thing at all. You Yoruba's will eventually weep for yourselves.

He can't try shit with the Igbo's or we end him like Abiola.
Re: As A PDP Man I'll Admit by oyin44: 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

Tinubu won't do a thing at all. You Yoruba's will eventually weep for yourselves.

You mean Mr zero voteπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Obi was disgraced in the north

7 Likes

Re: As A PDP Man I'll Admit by byteem: 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

Mark these words .. it was done to North during Yaradua time.. what is good for the North is good for the South.. Shettima is coming .. Afonja will cry las las..
Re: As A PDP Man I'll Admit by Godwin4444: 10:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

but u said more than these before buhari dealt with u Igbo

Arrested nnamdi kanu
Silenced ekpa
Denied obi

Wetin remain?

5 Likes

Re: As A PDP Man I'll Admit by Godwin4444: 10:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
byteem:

Mark these words .. it was done to North during Yaradua time.. what is good for the North is good for the South.. Shettima is coming .. Afonja will cry las las..
Chinedu y not leave yorubas alone n face your east

Shebi obi will get 50 million votes from d east now

6 Likes

Re: As A PDP Man I'll Admit by 2mch(m): 10:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
Shettima na cool guy. We need him seriously because of insurgency. Tinubu has thought well about all this. He will help stabilize Borno which is the hotbed for insurgency and we placate them. Killing 100 birds with one stone. Tinubu is a genius.

4 Likes

Re: As A PDP Man I'll Admit by press9jatv: 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
Kwashiman:
I actually like Asiwaju and if he wins, e go pain me for body but I'll get over it in a few days and hope PDP plays the opposition party with more seriousness...Tinubu presidency doesn't worry, what worries me is Kashim Shettima, that man has the face of a cold and calculated schemer with lots of hatred in his heart, he will be the one controlling a frail Tinubu and telling him what to do and what policies to implement etc...I really dread an APC led government again tbh, the deaths and suffering under this administration have been unprecedented
Atiku Abubakar winning in landslide victories
Re: As A PDP Man I'll Admit by Zincfingers: 10:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

No
We ll rather end you the way we ended the 3 million pigs you call ancestors.. mad pig!

1 Like

Re: As A PDP Man I'll Admit by Slimdan360: 10:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
epondudu:
I pray you get over this SIVIA PAIN. grin
Why are you so stupid and dumb
Did you not pick anything from the 8 years of apc misrule?
Don't you have children?
Re: As A PDP Man I'll Admit by JAMO84: 11:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
If you think Shettima will be able to control Tinubu, then you don't know who Tinubu is, someone that fought Obasanjo to a stand still, you think he will be a weak president!

2 Likes

Re: As A PDP Man I'll Admit by YungMillionaire: 11:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

I thought you're Yoruba person?

(1) (Reply)

Why Peter Obi Victory Claim Can't Just Be Ignored / Where Is NLC And TUC, things are getting out of hand / State Of Residence Demands : Ibo And Fulani Are The Only Ones With This Mindset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.