Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) (68109 Views)

Civil Defence Officer Shot Dead At A Polling Unit In Katsina.Graphic Photo / Man Stabbed To Death By Thugs At INEC Office In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Charms And Weapons Recovered From Thugs At APC Rally In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by stillme231: 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
Massiveglory:

Very soon, the criminality you are jumping up and down for will hit you .
amen

2 Likes

Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by Johnn78: 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
Babastrong:
So the thugs are now using badge.****apc thugs. Yam legs with rotten brains.
shocked
Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

You are a dunce!

What should be the next point of action?

Okay! He should report to MTN

Are you satisfied now?

Sometimes, learn to shut the fvck up sir!

Just shut the fvck up!... Stupidity should have limits... Even on an anonymous and compromised forum like Nairaland!

1 Like

Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Report to the nearest police station!

Bros nor dey overdo. Some thread just go offline. Una Sabi draw wahala like magnet.
Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by ProphetM0hammad: 5:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
VikingKing:

Drop location if e sure you. I am daring you.
Leave him alone
Go to the collation center in Abuja,

2 Likes

Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by sukar886: 5:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Tinubu no even Sabi u, mind how you laugh at the dead, over nothing .... Becareful , after election life continue
Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by IgOga(m): 5:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
Very sad indeed. Sorry for your loss

please don't die for any politician o....in 2015 APC was voted in as the Messiah Party to rescue Nigeri from PDP.....well it took me 3 months after Buhari assumed office to know we were sold a lie

Even now I don't see a difference between all the politicians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
Angelfrost:

Sometimes, learn to shut the fvck up sir!

Just shut the fvck up!... Stupidity should have limits... Even on an anonymous and compromised forum like Nairaland!

Get a noose if you pained!

Who gives a flying fvck about your existence!

2 Likes

Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by Throwback: 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
Sad one.

May her soul rest in peace.

Election is no reason for violence or death.
Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
sukar886:

Tinubu no even Sabi u, mind how you laugh at the dead, over nothing .... Becareful , after election life continue

You are a dunce!

Where was I laughing!

Seems you have bad eye sight!
Bastard!

1 Like

Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by Johnn78: 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
VIKTO83:
This idea of vote and wait to ensure ur vote counts is risky.
There are party agents and so why staying back till past 7pm?

My own is cast ur vote and leave.

RIP to d dead.
Ur blood will not go in vain.
Its even risky for the party agents too. This one armed thugs are coming to fire guns at centres people are exercising their civic rights.
Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
Godwin4444:
massiveglory no b wetin I just tell u b dis?

That apc added killed d story n divided d sympathy cos it will now b an apc vs other party thing instead of people gathering to find d culprit

Exactly, violence shouldn’t be condoned or swept away under the guise of politics. Find the perp and prosecute him.
Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by Sweetpoison45: 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
Is ur sister in law a BAT member. If not I don’t have any RIP for her
Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by Manna5050: 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yorubas will pay heavily, in this election, 11 states, they are shouting, let me see anyone talk I'd tinubu lose this election, the person will die.
Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Get a noose if you pained!

Who gives a flying fvck about your existence!

We don't have an issue... It's beneath me!

Just keep your idiocy sealed for now!

Thank you.
Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
Emetex22:

U r a lousy criminal, shame on u and the people u represent, people like u r d reason Africa will remain a shit hole. Spits
See inferiority complex. US is the number one hole full of faeces. Where else are sick people licensed to carry guns and enter daycare schools to gun down children and then move on as if nothing happened
Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by Roon9(m): 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

It will get to your family soon. No worry
Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
Angelfrost:

We don't have an issue... It's beneath me!

Just keep your idiocy sealed for now!

Thank you.

Fvck off!

Your dad won’t tell that statement you made. I will pardon you!

2 Likes

Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
Roon9:

It will get to your family soon. No worry

Fvck off!

1 Like

Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by Roon9(m): 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Fvck off!

That's what I thought. Illiterates that has been bought with 10k for 8 years. Smh
Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by Naija4love(m): 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Even the original report didn’t mention APC.
and if government locate this one for defamation everyone will be crying. I don’t know why house stop the social media bill and the fake news bill. By now Nigeria for get head small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by Johnn78: 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
SamOchuko:

Na wetin b una problem sef? Why una day like spread fake and satanic news sef? Where them for take shoot gun not to talk of killing someone for Ogheghe yesterday? Ogheghe way peaceful anyhow? Wetin b una problem sef? What do you stand to benefit from this lie? U go just go social media, pick person picture, add name to am then boom, fake news don start, post this your so called sister in law demise post on your Facebook wall then give me your name on fb to search for you and tag others so it can go viral if you know this is true. Rubbish, may what you wish this lady befall you and your love ones.
Seriously?this is fake news? shocked Know sb on ground at that particular polling unit who can authoritatively verify there were no thugs?
Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by Jemex003: 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
VikingKing:

Drop location make I over you.

Make i drop my location? So that you can be nowhere to be found

1 Like

Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
Roon9:

That's what I thought. Illiterates that has been bought with 10k for 8 years. Smh

Your dad has a right to believe anything!

2 Likes

Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by rickleye: 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
Sorry for your loss. We will remember her and not forget her sacrifice for democracy. June 12.
Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by GODSMILEFOREVER: 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
When I saw this picture I cried. She is very friendly and homely . I taught her son in my former school. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by frankson1(m): 5:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
Massiveglory:
Her crime was that she went to cast her vote with the hope of a better life and country.

She wasn't killed because she went to cast her vote as she was already done with it. She should have gone home but now, she can't tell the story of what happened that day.

I don't just get why people don't understand personal SAFETY first.
Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by Johnn78: 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
IgOga:
Very sad indeed. Sorry for your loss

please don't die for any politician o....in 2015 APC was voted in as the Messiah Party to rescue Nigeri from PDP.....well it took me 3 months after Buhari assumed office to know we were sold a lie

Even now I don't see a difference between all the politicians
Messiah party my foot. I hate buhari and didnt vote for him in 2015. I detest all these recycled politicians. If they like they should jump from Apc to Pdp to Lp to Anpp and rebrand

1 Like

Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by Naija4love(m): 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
okuya:
She was such a lovely lady, gunnd down by APC thugs in her polling unit @ ogheghe Benin city Edo state because INEC brought materials late yesterday @ 6pm, her last post was 7:28pm yesterday during the count
where did you see APC in that report, try to rewrite your post before you’re call for defamation. Try to report to police also
Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by coolplanet: 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Emetex22:

I don't need to prove to u about my identity, like I said u are shifting on ur goa post as urchins will do. Go and collect chop money from ur agbo mother, I bet she doesn't remember ur slowpoke father, keep whining about my identity, we will buy ur ancestral burial ground and build a shop on it. Like I said, Igbos will be here, u guys want one Nigeria, u will collect breakfast when dollar goes to 1K, we are watching, decendant of falling angel, spits

I think the writer is on your side. He or she wasn't supporting the mockery. Read and digest and see who is on your side.

1 Like

Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nigerians are stupid knowing well how Nigerian elections always comes with Vawulence, not to talk of now war for freedom is ongoing.

Those that obeyed the Simon Ekpa's commandment by sat at home, alive.

Re: My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) by dalass(f): 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
VikingKing:

Drop location if e sure you. I am daring you.

Your monicker shows you're a cultist. Go and take a chill pill. A lady was shot and is dead. You're threatening another to kill. Over what?

Killing or maiming anyone does not show you're superior to them. Making life better is the real proof of showing how strong and powerful powerful you are angry

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) / How My Master Deflowered Me In His Wife’s Presence —pregnant 14-yr-old Gir (pic) / Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.