Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,493 members, 7,836,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... (7846 Views)

Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President / Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 / Breaking News:tinubus Oriental Hotel On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by MikeofAfrica: 9:39am On Feb 27, 2023
Roboto11:

Tinubu is leading Atiku with over 1 million votes.

We know Tinubu would win Kwara and Kogi and likely Borno.

Forget it, Tinubu is president.

The results from almost all the SW states have be realised. Tinubu did not dominated the region hence he is leading with only one million.

He will likely win Borno ( not with a landslide), Kwara and Kogi. However who will win Kaduna, Gombe, Jigawa, Sokoto, Kebbi, Katsina, Adamawa and Yobe?

Atiku is winning almost the entire NW/ NE. Tinubu is likely lossing all the states with high voting power - Lagos, Kano, Katsina and Kaduna.

Hence it will take miracle for him to win. Atiku is now the favourite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by Godwin4444: 9:42am On Feb 27, 2023
Tolue43:

Omo ale Yoruba, Omo Ako ti le ta. After una eyes don clear, y'all are now trying to share Atiku glory, attache by force, even though Tinubu will flog him.. Aja to ma jegbe, Koni gbo fere olode
that guy na Igbo

No stress yourself

2 Likes

Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by Godwin4444: 9:50am On Feb 27, 2023
obi4eze:
Yes, Tinubu will fraudulently be declared winner but will not rule. He has been rejected.

There's going to be a massive protest and the seat will eventually be given to the real winner of the election, HE Peter Obi.
don’t waste your life

We all celebrate military deployment here cos it will tame tinubu

Don’t waste your life guy
Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by Godwin4444: 9:54am On Feb 27, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

The results from almost all the SW states have be realised. Tinubu did not dominated the region hence he is leading with only one million.

He will likely win Borno ( not with a landslide), Kwara and Kogi. However who will win Kaduna, Gombe, Jigawa, Sokoto, Kebbi, Katsina, Adamawa and Yobe?

Atiku is winning almost the entire NW/ NE. Tinubu is likely lossing all the states with high voting power - Lagos, Kano, Katsina and Kaduna.

all those states u mentioned atiku is winning

Have u checked d runner up or u think once atiku wins they will throw tinubu votes away?

Tinubu is using one stone to kill 2 birds

He’s having his 25% n also closing atiku winning gap
Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by ProphetM0hammad: 10:04am On Feb 27, 2023
obi4eze:
Yes, Tinubu will fraudulently be declared winner but will not rule. He has been rejected.

There's going to be a massive protest and the seat will eventually be given to the real winner of the election, HE Peter Obi.
Take your protest to Abakaliki
Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by MikeofAfrica: 10:04am On Feb 27, 2023
Godwin4444:
all those states u mentioned atiku is winning

Have u checked d runner up or u think once atiku wins they will throw tinubu votes away?

Tinubu is using one stone to kill 2 birds

He’s having his 25% n also closing atiku winning gap

The only SW state where Atiku did not perform well is Lagos. He is the runner up in Oyo, Ondo and Ekiti while winning Osun.

Atiku has also won Akwa ibom. Luckily for him Labour party has frustrate APC machinations in Lagos and Rivers.
Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by Godwin4444: 10:23am On Feb 27, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

The only SW state where Atiku did not perform well is Lagos. He is the runner up in Oyo, Ondo and Ekiti while winning Osun.

Atiku has also won Akwa ibom. Luckily for him Labour party has frustrate APC machinations in Lagos and Rivers.

hope u have checked northern votes, if tinubu is not wining he’s coming second n using one stone to kill 2 birds

He’s getting d required 25% n closing atiku margin n u know obi is non existent there

Obi will not even get 25% in 24 states cos as it is now ogun, oyo, osun n ondo with ekiti have been announced n obi didn’t get 25% in any

He only go that in lagos
Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by bdon123(m): 10:33am On Feb 27, 2023
Tolue43:

The distance between Kwankwaso and Tinubu is very very slim, PDP and Obi don't get anything reasonable in Kano.
Kaduna Tinubu got lot of votes too, kastina Pdp won Tinubu with just less than 7,000 votes

It was just a little magin in osun. Does it means ones a candidate win a state , the runner-up records will be thrown away?

Tinubu is sharing the whole northern vote with Atiku while Tinubu only pocket south West.
Tinubu got nothing in kaduna...atiku n obi shared d votes
Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by Tunedey0001(m): 10:55am On Feb 27, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

Our objective is to retire Tinubu from politics. While Atiku will win the election, Peter Obi will retire Tinubu by taking lagos from him.

This is the problem I have with the Igbo people, their aim is to cancel the most powerful politician in Yoruba land and not the love for Yoruba kingdom cause they see his progress as a treat to their region going federal. I believe the woke yorubas can learn their history, same thing they did to awolowo using yorubas against him same thing they are using the woke yorubas against TINUBU again, learn from your mistake. Yoruba learn, nothing concern you with Igbo presidency let them fight their fight alone nothing like marginalization. Once it favor them they don't care about you. Think, read history, you all claim to be educated but you don't know your history shame on you (woke yorubas) all. Am very angry with you all because you want history to repeat itself. The mess we are in now was cause by this same Igbo shouting marginalization when they cancel the first constitution and stage the first coup, now that hausa has beat them to their game they're now shouting marginalization. Na Yoruba suppose dey shout marginalization because we're doing great under regional government.

Let me take you back to 1999 till date, tell me any project the Yoruba get from 1999 to 2015 under PDP, none. Because Igbo are the one that gain due to their alliance to PDP we loose out because we didn't invest much to demand much but I can tell you what we gain with the evil APC in 2015 till date. Lagos Ibadan express way, Lagos Ibadan railway, Lagos badagry express way, approval of Lekki sea port approval of Lekki airport, approval of badagry sea port, approval of Ibadan dry port and so on. We didn't get all this before 2015 now they are using you against someone that demand for this development to your region. Think Think Think.
Forget been Libra
You've been Libra but shortchange
Fight for your development so your children will have a better place to call home. If awolowo didn't try then you will not be proud to call yourself an educated Yoruba today, same ideology TINUBU used in giving everybody including outsiders free education and paying for your exam. Tell them the Igbo to face their region, I believe they have governor there too. Abi any of their state is better than any SW state. Tell them to face their governor and channel their bad energy to their governor. No Yoruba has ever rule them so why the hate for all Yoruba politician.
They will lie for you, if is osibanjo they would have voted.ask them who brought osibanjo who introduce their messiah abode, they're just fill with hate for TINUBU and the progressive yorubas. Know this and know peace.

The ibos are already saying they prefer atiku to win than TINUBU should win, they want 16years of Fulani that they call cow but don't want you (Yorubas) to be their president. The woke yorubas you never see anything sebi they're already saying it to your face that it's only Igbo that voted LP, una just start you never see anything, sebi Lagos is no man's land, ema gbon by fire by force, sebi Igbo man don win eti osa federal Abi very soon they will win the Lagos you so much cherish with their Igbo governor. Then it will be too late for you. I was once like you claiming woke until I see the handwriting and I have to retrace my steps. I pray is not too late for you all to see the bigger picture forget we're not one don't let anybody to deceive you. Hausa love hausa. Igbo love Igbo only Yoruba hate themselves.

YORUBA RONU UUUUU

The bashing can come in I care not
Have pass my message already if you're not certified jump inside lagoon or go back to your region.

1 Like

Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by Jagznation(m): 11:11am On Feb 27, 2023
Godwin4444:
don’t waste your life

We all celebrate military deployment here cos it will tame tinubu

Don’t waste your life guy
This guy is here on Nairaland threatening people where are the admins
Mynd44
Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by Abdul4trust1(m): 11:12am On Feb 27, 2023
EmekaMD:
You must be delusional if you still believe Tinubu stands any chance as at now..

Where ia he gonna get the votes from?

Don't be deceived because he is leading now, that's because most of all his strongholds have been called already and he didn't do so well even with all the riggings.

Lets analyse

1. In Lagos as it stands now, Obi would likely win Lagos
2. Osun has been won by Atiku
3. Kano has been won by Kwankwaso
4. Kastina has been won by Atiku
5. Most of the Southwest states have all been called.
6. Kaduna is now obviously gonna be shared between Obi and Atiku

So tell me where Tinubu is expecting the magic to come from?

Tinubu is out of the race

Now you wonder why the APC camp is so quiet? Even FFK the Food prefect that never stops talking
Kastina state you mentioned forgetting that your candidate has no present there. The 482,000 votes score by Tinubu in that state will neutralize the vote obi will get in abia and eboyi states. Assuming your candidate is also doing well in those core northern states should be the only thing that should give you Joy about his performance there.
Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by demmie1: 11:15am On Feb 27, 2023
EmekaMD:
You must be delusional if you still believe Tinubu stands any chance as at now..

Don't be deceived because he is leading now, that's because most of all his strongholds have been called already and he didn't do so well even with all the riggings.

Lets analyse

Now you wonder why the APC camp is so quiet? Even FFK the Food prefect that never stops talking
You obviously don't know anything about Nigerian politics.
Tinubu has crossed 25% in 24 states and leading in overall population by voters. What more chances do you need
Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by sean079: 11:16am On Feb 27, 2023
Tunedey0001:

This is the problem I have with the Igbo people, their aim is to cancel the most powerful politician in Yoruba land and not the love for Yoruba kingdom cause they see his progress as a treat to their region going federal. I believe the woke yorubas can learn their history, same thing they did to awolowo using yorubas against him same thing they are using the woke yorubas against TINUBU again learn from your mistake, Yoruba learn nothing concern you with Igbo presidency let them fight their fight alone nothing like marginalization. Once it favor them they don't care about you. Think read history, you all claim to be educated but you don't know your history shame on you (woke yorubas) all. Am very angry with you all because you want history to repeat itself. The mess we are in now was cause by this same Igbo shouting marginalization when the cancel the first constitution and stage the first coup now that hausa has beat them to their game they're now shouting marginalization. Na Yoruba suppose dey shout marginalization because we're doing great under regional government.

Let me take you back to 1999 till date, tell me any project the Yoruba get from 1999 to 2015 under PDP, none. Because Igbo are the one that gain due to their alliance to PDP we loose out because we didn't invest much to demand much but I can tell you what we gain with the evil APC in 2015 till date. Lagos Ibadan express way, Lagos Ibadan railway, Lagos gbadagry express way, approval of Lekki sea port approval of Lekki airport, approval of gbadagry sea port, approval of Ibadan dry port and so on. We didn't get all this before 2015 now they are using you against someone that demand for this development to your region. Think Think Think.
Forget been Libra
Fight for your development so your children will have a better place to call home. If awolowo didn't try then you will not be proud to call yourself an educated Yoruba today, same ideology TINUBU used in giving everybody including outsiders free education and paying for your exam. Tell them the Igbo to face their region, I believe they have governor there too. Abi any of their state is better than any SW state. Tell them to face their governor and channel their bad energy to their governor. No Yoruba has ever rule them so why the hate for all Yoruba politician.
They will lie for you, if is osibanjo they would have voted.ask them who brought osibanjo who introduce their messiah abode, they're just fill with hate for TINUBU and the progressive yorubas. Know this and know peace.

The ibos are already saying they prefer atiku to win than TINUBU should win, they want 16years of Fulani that they call cow but don't want you (Yorubas) to be their president. The woke yorubas you never see anything sebi they're already saying it to your face that it's only Igbo that voted LP, una just start you never see anything, sebi Lagos is no man's land, ema gbon by fire by force, sebi Igbo man don win eti osa federal Abi very soon they will win the Lagos you so much cherish with their Igbo governor. Then it will be too late for you. I was once like you claiming woke until I see the handwriting and I have to retrace my steps. I pray is not too late for you all to see the bigger picture forget we're not one don't let anybody to deceive you. Hausa love hausa. Igbo love Igbo only Yoruba hate themselves.

YORUBA RONU UUUUU

Have pass my message already if you're not certified jump inside lagoon or go back to your region.

Banky wey dem dey claim woke don loose to unknown Thaddeus. His wife was shouting tribalism on twitter but all these yoruba woke kids never see anything. No ibo man will allow half of what they are dishing out to other tribes

1 Like

Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by EmekaMD(m): 11:23am On Feb 27, 2023
demmie1:

You obviously don't know anything about Nigerian politics.
Tinubu has crossed 25% in 24 states and leading in overall population by voters. What more chances do you need
they have not even called upto 15 states yet.
Keep dreaming.
Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by Misterone: 11:23am On Feb 27, 2023
OmoFiditi:

He is using Wike the fo0l who has now made his people number 1 enemy, snatching ballot boxes and killing his own people for Thievnuubu's ambition.
number one enemy to who exactly?
Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by OmoFiditi: 11:36am On Feb 27, 2023
TrueNigerian300:

Oh it is no longer rig again…lol
Don’t be a delusional loser my friend… Tinubu will Yobe and Borneo and he is doing far better than Atiku in Rivers.

You guys are just too full of hatred for him and never for once objective.

Are you one of those that promised to commit suicide if he wins or just want to cry and that is all 😁😁😁

Tinubu already lost Yobe to Atiku.
Stop deceiving yourself and hiding your pains with fake smileys. grin
Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by Tunedey0001(m): 11:40am On Feb 27, 2023
sean079:

Banky wey dem dey claim woke don loose to unknown Thaddeus. His wife was shouting tribalism on twitter but all these yoruba woke kids never see anything. No ibo man will allow half of what they are dishing out to other tribes
Thank God you're a free thinker
Banky will get sense by force
They should all be thinking woke jare
Awon🤡
Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by MikeofAfrica: 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tunedey0001:

This is the problem I have with the Igbo people, their aim is to cancel the most powerful politician in Yoruba land and not the love for Yoruba kingdom cause they see his progress as a treat to their region going federal. I believe the woke yorubas can learn their history, same thing they did to awolowo using yorubas against him same thing they are using the woke yorubas against TINUBU again, learn from your mistake. Yoruba learn, nothing concern you with Igbo presidency let them fight their fight alone nothing like marginalization. Once it favor them they don't care about you. Think, read history, you all claim to be educated but you don't know your history shame on you (woke yorubas) all. Am very angry with you all because you want history to repeat itself. The mess we are in now was cause by this same Igbo shouting marginalization when they cancel the first constitution and stage the first coup, now that hausa has beat them to their game they're now shouting marginalization. Na Yoruba suppose dey shout marginalization because we're doing great under regional government.

Let me take you back to 1999 till date, tell me any project the Yoruba get from 1999 to 2015 under PDP, none. Because Igbo are the one that gain due to their alliance to PDP we loose out because we didn't invest much to demand much but I can tell you what we gain with the evil APC in 2015 till date. Lagos Ibadan express way, Lagos Ibadan railway, Lagos badagry express way, approval of Lekki sea port approval of Lekki airport, approval of badagry sea port, approval of Ibadan dry port and so on. We didn't get all this before 2015 now they are using you against someone that demand for this development to your region. Think Think Think.
Forget been Libra

YORUBA RONU UUUUU

You gave all this lecture because of a retired drug baron, Tinubu.

Tinubu is not in the same class with the late sage, Awolowo. With all his popularity, Awolowo never turned any SW state into his personal property like Tinubu is doing in Lagos.

Awolowo built technocrat in yorubaland while Tinubu built touts. We all saw the activities of his touts in Lagos when it becomes clear he is losing.

This is the reason why Awolowo' apostle, PA Adebanjo, endorsed Peter Obi.

Tinubu is a bedbug that has been sucking the blood of the Yoruba nation for decades. The people of Osun are aware of this and they have liberated themselves from him using Adeleke.

Is it the igbos that humiliated Tinubu in Osun ?

Many yorubas in Lagos are enlightened. They are eager to send Tinubu back to his ancestral home in Osun. However they need support from non indigenes of Lagos. That is what we are offering to them.

We want to use Peter Obi popularity to uproot Tinubu and hand over Lagos to a real indigene, Gbadebo.

Tinubu popularity is in the SW villages where he is using tribalism and bigotry to get votes. He is also popular among the amajiris in the north who vote according to the instructions of their leaders who have collected money from Tinubu.

Unfortunately educated people like you have join the illetrates and amajiris to vote Tinubu because of bigotry. That is how you joined them to vote Buhari in 2015 & 2019.

Tinubu legacy in Lagos turned it into the second worst City in the world for human habitation according to the economist. He looted Lagos dry hence almost the entire mainland is a slum till today. The island was developed by FG when Lagos was federal capital.

If he wins the election, we will all suffer together. Hence no shaking!

1 Like

Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by Jack500: 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
EmekaMD:
Tinubu alone didn't pocket southwest.
Obi is winning Lagos
Atiku won Osun.

that is huge lost from his strongest holds.

Again he is underperforming in the North

You are not sincere to yourself, keep being delusional, Sha don't shout rigging later
Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by Jack500: 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

Do you know Kano Margin alone is 630k, Atiku can't realize that margin from anywhere
Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by Tunedey0001(m): 1:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

You gave all this lecture because of a retired drug baron, Tinubu.

Tinubu is not in the same class with the late sage, Awolowo. With all his popularity, Awolowo never turned any SW state into his personal property like Tinubu is doing in Lagos.

Awolowo built technocrat in yorubaland while Tinubu built touts. We all saw the activities of his touts in Lagos when it becomes clear he is losing.

This is the reason why Awolowo' apostle, PA Adebanjo, endorsed Peter Obi.

Tinubu is a bedbug that has been sucking the blood of the Yoruba nation for decades. The people of Osun are aware of this and they have liberated themselves from him using Adeleke.

Is it the igbos that humiliated Tinubu in Osun ?

Many yorubas in Lagos are enlightened. They are eager to send Tinubu back to his ancestral home in Osun. However they need support from non indigenes of Lagos. That is what we are offering to them.

We want to use Peter Obi popularity to uproot Tinubu and hand over Lagos to a real indigene, Gbadebo.

Tinubu popularity is in the SW villages where he is using tribalism and bigotry to get votes. He is also popular among the amajiris in the north who vote according to the instructions of their leaders who have collected money from Tinubu.

Unfortunately educated people like you have join the illetrates and amajiris to vote Tinubu because of bigotry. That is how you joined them to vote Buhari in 2015 & 2019.

Tinubu legacy in Lagos turned it into the second worst City in the world for human habitation according to the economist. He looted Lagos dry hence almost the entire mainland is a slum till today. The island was developed by FG when Lagos was federal capital.

If he wins the election, we will all suffer together. Hence no shaking!

Oga leave Lagos for yorubas to decide what that want Abi you see me complain of voting LP. His your state better than Lagos if not don't contribute your stupid opinion to Yoruba politics. Do you see any yoruba doing that in your region oga.
I know your plan, backward state wey full SE but fighting Lagos that has GDP that can swallow their region.

Yorubas don't listen to him ooooo
Do your politics the way you want it and not the way the ibo want.
They can't love Lagos more than they love their state. E RONU OOOOO
Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by IgOga(m): 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
EmekaMD:

Lets analyse

To win election in Nigeria you need to win the highest number of votes not the highest number of states. It's the margins that is important

1 Like

Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by MikeofAfrica: 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tunedey0001:

Oga leave Lagos for yorubas to decide what that want Abi you see me complain of voting LP. His your state better than Lagos if not don't contribute your stupid opinion to Yoruba politics. Do you see any yoruba doing that in your region oga.
I know your plan, backward state wey full SE but fighting Lagos that has GDP that can swallow their region.

Yorubas don't listen to him ooooo
Do your politics the way you want it and not the way the ibo want.
They can't love Lagos more than they love their state. E RONU OOOOO

Lagos is not a village in Zamfara where you can use bigotry and tribalism to manipulate people. Hence Lagosians have already decided that Tinubu is a tyrant .

The non indigenes have more than 80% of the industries in Lagos. The non indigenes pay taxes in Lagos and own properties in Lagos. Yet you don't want they to vote for a candidate of their choice in Lagos.

That is bigotry of the highest order. More than 5 yorubas were elected into different political positions in USA during last election. Many yorubas are occupying similar positions in UK.

The igbos are stakeholders in the Lagos project. Before you were born, Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe represented Lagos in the Nigeria Parliament. He was one of those that laid the foundation for the development of Lagos.

The properties and industries of the igbos in Lagos today is worth over one billion dollars.

You want to chase the igbos away from Lagos because of the man that turned Lagos to the den of touts. The man that is having 10% of Lagos revenue since 1999 and humiliated a suiting Governor for trying to deny him access to Lagos treasury.

People like you are the reason why Nigeria is a shithole. However there is hope. The youths are waking up.

Even if the drug baron wins this election, we will not give up. Very soon, we will retired all the evil politicians in Nigeria and librate our nation.

We have started the process with Peter Obi. We hope to get the like of Akinwummi Adesina, Ngozi Iwela , Tony Elumelu and even Ambode.

You can continue supporting the likes of Buhari, Tinubu and Ganduje because of bigotry. When your kids grow up, they will spit at you for voting those that sabotage the progress of Nigeria.
Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

Tinubu has won more than 25% of the votes In about 22 states already. Going by Inec’s criteria for winning, that one more win at least of 25% of votes in 24 states it’s remaining only 2 states for Tinubu to be declared winner
Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by Tunedey0001(m): 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

Lagos is not a village in Zamfara where you can use bigotry and tribalism to manipulate people. Hence Lagosians have already decided that Tinubu is a tyrant .

The non indigenes have more than 80% of the industries in Lagos. The non indigenes pay taxes in Lagos and own properties in Lagos. Yet you don't want they to vote for a candidate of their choice in Lagos.

That is bigotry of the highest order. More than 5 yorubas were elected into different political positions in USA during last election. Many yorubas are occupying similar positions in UK.

The igbos are stakeholders in the Lagos project. Before you were born, Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe represented Lagos in the Nigeria Parliament. He was one of those that laid the foundation for the development of Lagos.

The properties and industries of the igbos in Lagos today is worth over one billion dollars.

You want to chase the igbos away from Lagos because of the man that turned Lagos to the den of touts. The man that is having 10% of Lagos revenue since 1999 and humiliated a suiting Governor for trying to deny him access to Lagos treasury.

People like you are the reason why Nigeria is a shithole. However there is hope. The youths are waking up.

Even if the drug baron wins this election, we will not give up. Very soon, we will retired all the evil politicians in Nigeria and librate our nation.

We have started the process with Peter Obi. We hope to get the like of Akinwummi Adesina, Ngozi Iwela , Tony Elumelu and even Ambode.

You can continue supporting the likes of Buhari, Tinubu and Ganduje because of bigotry. When your kids grow up, they will spit at you for voting those that sabotage the progress of Nigeria.

Do you have multi national investment in Lagos than the north, am not talking about 2x2 shop oooo
Leave US out of your mouth tell me have any yoruba demand for change in government in your region Abi we don't have Yoruba doing business there. Na only ibo dey Lagos wey una own con too much. It's simple don't contribute your hate to our policy. And I can see how you have voted the best governor in your region. Oga leave us alone face your region. When the time comes to remove TINUBU we will do it ourselves not by you okay.face your house.
Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by Biggeststar01: 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Oyo, Kogi,Kwara,.Kano and Kaduna have not been called. Right now none of them except the one you hate because he is not Igbo is the only one who has met the spread and leading with 1 m votes
Do the maths here.

SS and SE results are not yet out...

Even some nothern states results are not out too..chill
Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by sunboy(m): 3:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
EmekaMD:

Lets analyse

Point of correction, Kano is a big win for Tinubu cos Kwakwanso is not in the race plus the margin between them is very slim.

Race is between Atiku Obi and Tinubu and the other two got nothing significant in Kano.

Lagos is a win win for Obi and Tinubu, no matter who gets the majority, the difference don’t matter at this point. PDP is the loser here.

Osun is already taken, again with a slim difference.

Kaduna I’m patiently waiting to see the outcome from that state.

Katsina just like Osun, not a huge difference.

SS and SE votes who push Obi to either no1 or 2… that would depend on the total turn out.
Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by TrueNigerian300: 1:28am On Feb 28, 2023
cursedAbiola:
news flash
Tinubu is currently loosing Yobe with wide margin
you're behind hunny

Who won finally 😊😊😊
Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by TrueNigerian300: 1:30am On Feb 28, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Tinubu already lost Yobe to Atiku.
Stop deceiving yourself and hiding your pains with fake smileys. grin

Who won finally 😊😊😊.
It was rig when he lost when free and fair when you won.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Guber: Gbadebo Files 21 Grounds Of Appeal Against Sanwo-Olu / Philip Aivoji: Kidnapped PDP Chairman In Lagos Regains Freedom / Food Crisis: Reopen Land Borders, Kano Governor, Abba Kabir-Yusuf Urges Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.