Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,054 members, 7,814,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... (7813 Views)

Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President / Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 / Breaking News:tinubus Oriental Hotel On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by EmekaMD(m): 6:23am On Feb 27, 2023
You must be delusional if you still believe Tinubu stands any chance as at now..

Where ia he gonna get the votes from?

Don't be deceived because he is leading now, that's because most of all his strongholds have been called already and he didn't do so well even with all the riggings.

Lets analyse

1. In Lagos as it stands now, Obi would likely win Lagos
2. Osun has been won by Atiku
3. Kano has been won by Kwankwaso
4. Kastina has been won by Atiku
5. Most of the Southwest states have all been called.
6. Kaduna is now obviously gonna be shared between Obi and Atiku

So tell me where Tinubu is expecting the magic to come from?

Tinubu is out of the race

Now you wonder why the APC camp is so quiet? Even FFK the Food prefect that never stops talking

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by misano(m): 6:26am On Feb 27, 2023
The criminal is still trying to rig some states in SS and SE. If Tinubu fails well in SS and SE then he is out.

27 Likes

Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by Ceejay8: 6:29am On Feb 27, 2023
I weep for Nigeria , I will never stand under the sun again to vote , it clearly doesn’t count

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by Tolue43: 6:29am On Feb 27, 2023
EmekaMD:
You must be delusional if you still believe Tinubu stands any chance as at now..

Don't be deceived because he is leading now, that's because most of all his strongholds have been called already and he didn't do so well even with all the riggings.

Lets analyse

Now you wonder why the APC camp is so quiet? Even FFK the Food prefect that never stops talking

The distance between Kwankwaso and Tinubu is very very slim, PDP and Obi don't get anything reasonable in Kano.
Kaduna Tinubu got lot of votes too, kastina Pdp won Tinubu with just less than 7,000 votes

It was just a little magin in osun. Does it means ones a candidate win a state , the runner-up records will be thrown away?

Tinubu is sharing the whole northern vote with Atiku while Tinubu only pocket south West.

40 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by TheCeasar: 6:30am On Feb 27, 2023
You still don't understand the calculations? Gombe and Bauchi have been called and the margin tinubu used to win PDP in Kano is bigger than the two states Atiku won combined including Adamawa..

Now let's go to Lagos, the margin tinubu used to win PDP in Lagos is bigger than PDP remaining bloc votes in North East and some part of North west..

In South South..

APC is likely to win PDP with huge votes in river state, they already destroyed PDP in delta.

They've also gained more votes in South eastern states compare to PDP..

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by 2mch(m): 6:31am On Feb 27, 2023
He is winning.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by FreeStuffsNG: 6:31am On Feb 27, 2023
EmekaMD:

Lets analyse

Oyo, Kogi,Kwara,.Kano and Kaduna have not been called. Right now none of them except the one you hate because he is not Igbo is the only one who has met the spread and leading with 1 m votes
Do the maths here.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by kcnwaigbo: 6:31am On Feb 27, 2023
Tolue43:

The distance between Kwankwaso and Tinubu is very very slim, PDP and Obi don't get anything reasonable in Kano.
Kaduna Tinubu got lot of votes too, kastina Pdp won Tinubu with just less than 7,000 votes

It was just a little magin in osun. Does it meant ones a candidate win a state , the runner-up records will be thrown away?

Tinubu is sharing the whole northern vote with Atiku while Tinubu only pocket south West.

Adamawa,Bauchi, Sokoto, Kaduna,SE yet to called

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by OmoFiditi: 6:32am On Feb 27, 2023
misano:
The criminal is still trying to rig some states in SS and SE. If Tinubu fails well in SS and SE then he is out.

He is using Wike the fo0l who has now made his people his number 1 enemies, snatching ballot boxes and killing his own people for Thievnuubu's ambition.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by EmekaMD(m): 6:33am On Feb 27, 2023
Tolue43:

It was just a little magin in osun. Does it meant ones a candidate win a state , the runner-up records will be thrown away?

Tinubu alone didn't pocket southwest.
Obi is winning Lagos
Atiku won Osun.

that is huge lost from his strongest holds.

Again he is underperforming in the North

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by TrueNigerian300: 6:35am On Feb 27, 2023
EmekaMD:

Lets analyse

Oh it is no longer rig again…lol
Don’t be a delusional loser my friend… Tinubu will Yobe and Borneo and he is doing far better than Atiku in Rivers.

You guys are just too full of hatred for him and never for once objective.

Are you one of those that promised to commit suicide if he wins or just want to cry and that is all 😁😁😁

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by OmoFiditi: 6:35am On Feb 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Oyo, Kogi,Kwara,.Kano and Kaduna have not been called. Right now none of them except the one you hate because he is not Igbo is the only one who has met the spread and leading with 1 m votes
Do the maths here.

Stop deceving yourself, those results include calls from Kano, Katsina,, Osun and some LGs in Oyo, like Lagelu, Ibadan NW, Saki. Thiefnubuu's stronghold have almost been exhausted..

Thiefnubuu won't be President heads or tails.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by Omoawoke: 6:36am On Feb 27, 2023
Tolue43:

Guy grin

Laugh wan kee me

Once u are runner up, they give the entire votes to the winner grin

Tinubu collect runner up but they lead with over 1Million votes

3 Likes

Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by Ventura1: 6:36am On Feb 27, 2023
Tinubu still have the edge.

Reports have it that he's doing well in Benue, and will obviously win Niger, Kwara, and probably Kogi in NC. He will also win Sokoto, Zamfara, Borno & probably Yobe, and closely follow Atiku and kwankwaso in other northern states.

What is required is simple majority votes, and 25% in at least 24 of the 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by Tolue43: 6:37am On Feb 27, 2023
EmekaMD:
Obi is winning Lagos
Atiku won Osun.

How is he wining Lagos??

Right now the magin between Tinubu and Obi In Lagos is less than 10,000 votes in favor of Obi, but still waiting for two local government results..so what are you boasting of?

Atiku win osun, so Tinubu scores in osun will be deleted? how old are you?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by FreeStuffsNG: 6:38am On Feb 27, 2023
OmoFiditi:

s.
Mr Igbo hater of Tinubu. If you insist that they have called those then all or at least 70% of Igboland has been called niyen . I shared the senatorial results and they are collated same time as Presidential

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by Omoawoke: 6:39am On Feb 27, 2023
EmekaMD:
Obi is winning Lagos
Atiku won Osun.

Lagos + osun = Tinubu got about 1Million votes, Pdp got about 500k votes, Lp got about 500k votes

I no say u get sense pass this, u just wan look for trouble

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by TrueNigerian300: 6:40am On Feb 27, 2023
TheCeasar:
You still don't understand the calculations? Gombe and Bauchi have been called and the margin tinubu used to win PDP in Kano is bigger than the two states Atiku won combined including Adamawa..

Now let's go to Lagos, the margin tinubu used to win PDP in Lagos is bigger than PDP remaining bloc votes in North East and some part of North west..

In South South..

APC is likely to win PDP with huge votes in river state, they already destroyed PDP in delta.

They've also gained more votes in South eastern states compare to PDP..

Stop explaining to the mumudient they will never understand. Borno and Yobe is still there where Tinubu will win with wide margin. They just hate the man for no reason. They are ready to call black white as far as Tinubu is involved. I saw a pattern early today when votes started coming in and I concluded he has won. The guy has won the election there is no miracle that can safe Atiku right now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by adioolayi(m): 6:41am On Feb 27, 2023
25% requirements in 24 States....only TInubu and Atiku will tick this.

Majority votes is the one in contention right now..

PDP won Osun....but there is a huge gap between APC and PDP in SW combined.

APC didn't win Kano...but there is a huge gap between APC and PDP in Kano..

Combination of this gap is what Atiku needs to swallow with his margins of wins in NW and NE..in which Tinubu is following him closely..

Tinubu still has atleast one NE State (Borno) and Two NC States (Kogi, Kwara)

APC can manage to nip this majority vote....thanks to PDP fragmentation into (NNPP, PDP, LP and G5)...by now, it should have been a walkover

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by ArewaQuitessenc: 6:41am On Feb 27, 2023
If Obi wins Lagos, it won't look good for Tinubu cause you shouldn't be losing your strongest turf to an opposition, much more LP of yesterday.
Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by Omoawoke: 6:41am On Feb 27, 2023
Tolue43:

How is he wining Lagos??

Right now the magin between Tinubu and Obi In Lagos is less than 10,000 votes in favor of Obi, but still waiting for two local government results..so what are you boasting of?

Atiku win osun, so Tinubu scores in osun will be deleted? how old are you?

Tinubu is actually leading with about 1k votes....waiting for the remaining 2

3 Likes

Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by TrueNigerian300: 6:43am On Feb 27, 2023
Ceejay8:
I weep for Nigeria , I will never stand under the sun again to vote , it clearly doesn’t count

Delusional loser 😁😁😁.
It is only free and fair if your fraud win.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by Tolue43: 6:44am On Feb 27, 2023
Omoawoke:

Tinubu is actually leading with about 1k votes....waiting for the remaining 2

Oh, my mistake..

1 Like

Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by 9jii(m): 6:44am On Feb 27, 2023
EmekaMD:

Lets analyse

You are decieving yourself by leaving out the north central and remaining north east.

1 Like

Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by kcnwaigbo: 6:45am On Feb 27, 2023
TrueNigerian300:

Stop explaining to the mumudient they will never understand. Borno and Yobe is still there where Tinubu will win with wide margin. They just hate the man for no reason. They are ready to call black white as far as Tinubu is involved. I saw a pattern early today when votes started coming in and I concluded he has won. The guy has won the election there is no miracle that can safe Atiku right now.
Atiku is winning yobe

1 Like

Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by Dannyset(m): 6:48am On Feb 27, 2023
Just imagine the set of people we are analyzing this election with.

It seems you don't get that it is now a game of margin and Atiku isn't there anymore.

Omo, you people are something else oo

6 Likes

Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by OmoFiditi: 6:48am On Feb 27, 2023
Tolue43:

Which SW, the same SW that Tinubu lost his home state Osun, and Lagos? While collecting flogging in the North by RMK and Atiku? Ofcourse SE and SS is a no go area for him.

Even Wike is now denying working for him after seeing the anger of Rivers people.

Let be factual. Tinubu can't win.
Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by cursedAbiola(f): 6:48am On Feb 27, 2023
TrueNigerian300:

Oh it is no longer rig again…lol
Don’t be a delusional loser my friend… Tinubu will Yobe and Borneo and he is doing far better than Atiku in Rivers.

You guys are just too full of hatred for him and never for once objective.

Are you one of those that promised to commit suicide if he wins or just want to cry and that is all 😁😁😁
news flash
Tinubu is currently loosing Yobe with wide margin
you're behind hunny

3 Likes

Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by Yankee101: 6:48am On Feb 27, 2023
EmekaMD:

Lets analyse

Try a career in data analytics
You go do well

1 Like

Re: Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... by fasmukol: 6:49am On Feb 27, 2023
grin
Guy, I dey laugh you as I dey now.
Only the PDP guys know wetin dey sup.

I hope you know the guy with the twitter handle I attached with this sha?

Abeg, make all of una too throw-in towel and accept Jagaban as your next president.

I pray we will all make it together during his reign.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Food Crisis: Reopen Land Borders, Kano Governor, Abba Kabir-Yusuf Urges Tinubu / Is There Rivalry Between Nigeria And Ghana? / I Was Sidelined In Disbursement Of Campaign Funds- Chris Anyanwu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.