Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

See The Presidential Results Of The 18 L. G A Collated So Far In Lagos. (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Presidential Results Of The 18 L. G A Collated So Far In Lagos. (photo) (3597 Views)

INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually / 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC / Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Presidential Results Of The 18 L. G A Collated So Far In Lagos. (photo) by drlateef: 11:18am On Feb 27, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Same here. We voted LP and it won in my area and I confirmed winning in at least 8 PUs where we have agents.

You people will regret voting LP. Now Chinedus will come out in full force demanding you become slaves in your fathers backyard. None of you think deep about your actions.
Re: See The Presidential Results Of The 18 L. G A Collated So Far In Lagos. (photo) by Eriokanmi: 11:24am On Feb 27, 2023
drlateef:

You people will regret voting LP. Now Chinedus will come out in full force demanding you become slaves in your fathers backyard. None of you think deep about your actions.
Iron nla. Tell that to the ocean. Tribalism won't have a place in Nigeria ever again. That's why we're not moving forward. We have latinos in America. Blacks won on their territory and that doesn't change the fact that they're the owners of their region?

Stop Tribalism. It's not good for our growth. What wouid you say of my brother from ilesha who told me he voted umahi in ebonyi. He lives with his family there and he's a successful businessman . 2 yorubas were elected into cabinets in America, one is currently holding a key position in the UK politics. Why won't those countries progress and does that change the fact that Americans and Britons are owners of their countries? We need to give merit a chance.

People like you need a change of orientation sir
Re: See The Presidential Results Of The 18 L. G A Collated So Far In Lagos. (photo) by drlateef: 11:49am On Feb 27, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Iron nla. Tell that to the ocean. Tribalism won't have a place in Nigeria ever again. That's why we're not moving forward. We have latinos in America. Blacks won on their territory and that doesn't change the fact that they're the owners of their region?

Stop Tribalism. It's not good for our growth. What wouid you say of my brother from ilesha who told me he voted umahi in ebonyi. He lives with his family there and he's a successful businessman . 2 yorubas were elected into cabinets in America, one is currently holding a key position in the UK politics. Why won't those countries progress and does that change the fact that Americans and Britons are owners of their countries? We need to give merit a chance.

People like you need a change of orientation sir

If you know the antecedents of Peter Obi you won’t be saying these things. And ask any igbo man why they are voting Obi- it’s because he is Igbo and they believe its their turn. Nigerians do not think like people in those countries. The igbos in Lagos believe that Lagos is no man’s land. Your brother cannot say the same thing to the people of Ebonyi where he resides. These people have a secret agenda to take up Lagos. You need to sit down and think.
Re: See The Presidential Results Of The 18 L. G A Collated So Far In Lagos. (photo) by Eriokanmi: 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
drlateef:

If you know the antecedents of Peter Obi you won’t be saying these things. And ask any igbo man why they are voting Obi- it’s because he is Igbo and they believe its their turn. Nigerians do not think like people in those countries. The igbos in Lagos believe that Lagos is no man’s land. Your brother cannot say the same thing to the people of Ebonyi where he resides. These people have a secret agenda to take up Lagos. You need to sit down and think.
I don't think so bro. What would you say of Plateau, Kaduna , Benue, etc where obi is sweeping presently? How many igbos are there ? What about Edo? We must kill sentiments now or never
Re: See The Presidential Results Of The 18 L. G A Collated So Far In Lagos. (photo) by drlateef: 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I don't think so bro. What would you say of Plateau, Kaduna , Benue, etc where obi is sweeping presently? How many igbos are there ? What about Edo? We must kill sentiments now or never

99% of those voting him in the north are Christians. That’s the twin problem of Nigeria- religion and ethnicity.
Re: See The Presidential Results Of The 18 L. G A Collated So Far In Lagos. (photo) by Eriokanmi: 2:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
drlateef:

99% of those voting him in the north are Christians. That’s the twin problem of Nigeria- religion and ethnicity.
I'm beginning to hear what I was expecting you to say. Even here in the SW, religion and ethnicity play a role in pur elections which isn't good for our democracy. Go to the 13 core northern states where tinubu and Atiku's had won, obi recorded almost no votes whereas down south up to the SE, APC won senate seats. These are bad omen for our democracy and country. Till whener God says we should split and go our separate ways cos this is inevitable as we're seeing agotators here and there, core north will never vote any Christian from any oart of Nigeria. See atiku and tinubu, both Muslims doing great in SE, SW and SS? Such can't happen in the core north. Too bad. Look at those who are mainly rooting for tinubu on twitter. by their names you'd know them. I'm.a Christian. I've been voting since 1999. I voted falae in 99, obj in 2003, yaradua in 2007 and Jonathan in 2011 for the pdp . In 2015, i voted Baba. Thats how it should be for every detribalised Nigerian. Core north will never tow this path, too bad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti Uncovers 2,242 Workers With Forged Certificates / Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators / Anambra Governor,first Among Equals,again Attracts $61m Investments In Poultry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.