Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

See The Presidential Results Of The 18 L. G A Collated So Far In Lagos. (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Presidential Results Of The 18 L. G A Collated So Far In Lagos. (photo) (3599 Views)

INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually / 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC / Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Presidential Results Of The 18 L. G A Collated So Far In Lagos. (photo) by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:42am On Feb 27, 2023
18 LGAs collated so far in Lagos.
APC=488,063.
LP=471,944.
PDP=63,773.

Re: See The Presidential Results Of The 18 L. G A Collated So Far In Lagos. (photo) by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:42am On Feb 27, 2023
Remaining ALIMOSHO and OJO
Re: See The Presidential Results Of The 18 L. G A Collated So Far In Lagos. (photo) by Manoftheyear: 7:44am On Feb 27, 2023
grin
Re: See The Presidential Results Of The 18 L. G A Collated So Far In Lagos. (photo) by martyneeky: 7:47am On Feb 27, 2023
G
Re: See The Presidential Results Of The 18 L. G A Collated So Far In Lagos. (photo) by EngrKemp: 7:48am On Feb 27, 2023
Ofcos Obi won Lagos,Rivers and Abuja
These are the popular votes we are talking about.

Now add all SS and SE states
And 25% in all middle belt states.

Obi won plateau and Taraba state .

Obi will be declared winner by God's special grace.

New Nigeria is possible

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Presidential Results Of The 18 L. G A Collated So Far In Lagos. (photo) by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:49am On Feb 27, 2023
If not fot the intimidation and harassment by thugs Obi vote for surpass 1million+ in Lagos, Tinubu no get level for Lagos.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Presidential Results Of The 18 L. G A Collated So Far In Lagos. (photo) by lwisee: 7:51am On Feb 27, 2023
EngrKemp:
Ofcos Obi won Lagos,Rivers and Abuja
These are the popular votes we are talking about.

Now add all SS and SE states
And 25% in all middle belt states.

Obi won plateau and Taraba state .

Obi will be declared winner by God's special grace.

New Nigeria is possible

In your dream right

2 Likes

Re: See The Presidential Results Of The 18 L. G A Collated So Far In Lagos. (photo) by bakynes(m): 7:51am On Feb 27, 2023
Mushin result is Out, Tinubu won Obi by 12k votes. With this the difference will be in hundreds. Ojo and Alimosho is the final decider.
Re: See The Presidential Results Of The 18 L. G A Collated So Far In Lagos. (photo) by lwisee: 7:52am On Feb 27, 2023
This result is not too good for Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Presidential Results Of The 18 L. G A Collated So Far In Lagos. (photo) by oshozondii: 7:54am On Feb 27, 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Presidential Results Of The 18 L. G A Collated So Far In Lagos. (photo) by drlateef: 8:01am On Feb 27, 2023
bakynes:
Mushin result is Out, Tinubu won Obi by 12k votes. With this the difference will be in hundreds. Ojo and Alimosho is the final decider.

Mushin APC leading by 17.700.

1 Like

Re: See The Presidential Results Of The 18 L. G A Collated So Far In Lagos. (photo) by Omoawoke: 8:02am On Feb 27, 2023
oshozondii:

You people are so good in creating fake news..

Alimosho is not out and apc is still leading
Re: See The Presidential Results Of The 18 L. G A Collated So Far In Lagos. (photo) by drlateef: 8:05am On Feb 27, 2023
FromZeroToHero:
18 LGAs collated so far in Lagos.
APC=488,063.
LP=471,944.
PDP=63,773.

Alimosho is always an APC stronghold and the largest voting block. If this pattern does not change, APC has won Lagos. APC had 32,000 to PDP 13,000 in 2018. Massive lead. Most PDP votes are from Igbo in Alimosho and they will vote LP. This trend is unlikely to change. APC will win Lagos State.
Re: See The Presidential Results Of The 18 L. G A Collated So Far In Lagos. (photo) by Eriokanmi: 8:17am On Feb 27, 2023
FromZeroToHero:
Remaining ALIMOSHO and OJO
We massively voted Obi in Alimosho cos of the Ambode's effect. Despite his huge developmental projects in alimosho and other LGAs as governor, Emilokan still went and removed him.

Nobody needs to tell you who would win ojo alaba grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Presidential Results Of The 18 L. G A Collated So Far In Lagos. (photo) by Eriokanmi: 8:22am On Feb 27, 2023
drlateef:

Alimosho is always an APC stronghold and the largest voting block. If this pattern does not change, APC has won Lagos. APC had 32,000 to PDP 13,000 in 2018. Massive lead. Most PDP votes are from Igbo in Alimosho and they will vote LP. This trend is unlikely to change. APC will win Lagos State.
Not this time. The way Tinubu removed Mr project who developed Alimosho in his tenure despise constructing over 60 roads, really angered us. No single delegate from alimosho was allowed in, to rescue ambode with their votes at the primary. They were sent back. We massively voted Obi and i made sure i monitored my pu till votes were coubted . Ojo will be lost to apc too, hope yiu know. I just dey pity those saying those who voted obi in lagos weren't yorubas.
Re: See The Presidential Results Of The 18 L. G A Collated So Far In Lagos. (photo) by TruthsFM: 8:24am On Feb 27, 2023
bakynes:
Obi won in Alimosho and ojo LG in landslide victories
Re: See The Presidential Results Of The 18 L. G A Collated So Far In Lagos. (photo) by wegevv: 8:24am On Feb 27, 2023
Eriokanmi:
We massively voted Obi in Alimosho cos of the Ambode's effect. Despite his huge developmental projects in alimosho and other LGAs as governor, Emilokan still went and removed him.

Your posts just gives me calm in the midst of the fake news storm

Thank you ❤️

4 Likes

Re: See The Presidential Results Of The 18 L. G A Collated So Far In Lagos. (photo) by chibrolex(m): 8:35am On Feb 27, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16g2FU2brmU......see how Wike is getting votes for Tinubu in Rivers State as he was caught on the take bribing INEC OFFICIALS
Re: See The Presidential Results Of The 18 L. G A Collated So Far In Lagos. (photo) by Kulas: 8:44am On Feb 27, 2023
This result is manipulated by INEC and APC as this is never the real results of Lagos state. Peter Obi won all the Local Government in Lagos ,but look at the rubbish INEC published after rewriting the results. Shame to INEC for being a slave to Tinubu.Nonsense!
Re: See The Presidential Results Of The 18 L. G A Collated So Far In Lagos. (photo) by 2mch(m): 8:46am On Feb 27, 2023
Kulas:
This result is manipulated by INEC and APC as this is never the real results of Lagos state. Peter Obi won all the Local Government in Lagos ,but look at the rubbish INEC published after rewriting the results. Shame to INEC for being a slave to Tinubu.Nonsense!
Lmao
Re: See The Presidential Results Of The 18 L. G A Collated So Far In Lagos. (photo) by VoteTinubu2023: 8:49am On Feb 27, 2023
Atiku is losing badly in Lagos. That is exactly what matters.
Re: See The Presidential Results Of The 18 L. G A Collated So Far In Lagos. (photo) by Isobug: 8:49am On Feb 27, 2023
Eriokanmi:

No double mind for Ojo, the problem is Alimosho
Re: See The Presidential Results Of The 18 L. G A Collated So Far In Lagos. (photo) by Eriokanmi: 8:52am On Feb 27, 2023
Isobug:

No double mind for Ojo, the problem is Alimosho
Don't worry on Alimosho, you'd see things
Re: See The Presidential Results Of The 18 L. G A Collated So Far In Lagos. (photo) by drlateef: 10:16am On Feb 27, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Not this time. The way Tinubu removed Mr project who developed Alimosho in his tenure despise constructing over 60 roads, really angered us. No single delegate from alimosho was allowed in, to rescue ambode with their votes at the primary. They were sent back. We massively voted Obi and i made sure i monitored my pu till votes were coubted . Ojo will be lost to apc too, hope yiu know. I just dey pity those saying those who voted obi in lagos weren't yorubas.

That’s a lie. We voted Tinubu enmass on my area - Abule Egba, Iyana Ipaja are all APC.

1 Like

Re: See The Presidential Results Of The 18 L. G A Collated So Far In Lagos. (photo) by Eriokanmi: 10:16am On Feb 27, 2023
drlateef:

That’s a lie. We voted Tinubu enmass on my area - Abule Egba, Iyana Ipaja are all APC.
Same here. We voted LP and it won in my area and I confirmed winning in at least 8 PUs where we have agents.
Re: See The Presidential Results Of The 18 L. G A Collated So Far In Lagos. (photo) by maestroferddi: 10:23am On Feb 27, 2023
coollol
drlateef:

lol...

Lazy online warrior...

LP has taken Alimosho and will destroy APC in Ojo...

If not for the manipulation, Peter Obi could have won over 60% in Lagos...

1 Like

Re: See The Presidential Results Of The 18 L. G A Collated So Far In Lagos. (photo) by maestroferddi: 10:27am On Feb 27, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Same here. We voted LP and it won in my area and I confirmed winning in at least 8 PUs where we have agents.
From Akowonjo to Isheri Olofin, from Igando, Ikotun, Akesan, Obadore...Peter Obi won Tinubu convincingly...

I always laughed when people who were on the street were making noise about Alimosho...

Na to treat Sanwo-Olu eff up remain....
Re: See The Presidential Results Of The 18 L. G A Collated So Far In Lagos. (photo) by maestroferddi: 10:33am On Feb 27, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:
Atiku is losing badly in Lagos. That is exactly what matters.
Not true...

Tinubu's block votes from South West are now a mirage...

Peter Obi has made it certain that Tinubu's numbers in Lagos can be offset easily...

When you add the fact that Tinubu lost in Osun, you can now begin to get the true picture...

As things stand, Atiku will likely win it...
Re: See The Presidential Results Of The 18 L. G A Collated So Far In Lagos. (photo) by VoteTinubu2023: 10:35am On Feb 27, 2023
maestroferddi:
Not true...

Tinubu's block votes from South West are now a mirage...

Peter Obi has made it certain that Tinubu's numbers in Lagos can be offset easily...

When you add the fact that Tinubu lost in Osun, you can now begin to get the true picture...

As things stand, Atiku will likely win it...
You are deluded.

Do you know the kind of deficit Atiku has?

Lagos - About 450k
Kano- About 400k
Re: See The Presidential Results Of The 18 L. G A Collated So Far In Lagos. (photo) by maestroferddi: 10:42am On Feb 27, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

You are deluded.

Do you know the kind of deficit Atiku has?

Lagos - About 450k
Kano- About 400k
Assuming you are correct with those figures, how many states are there in the country?

Go and see Osun results...
Re: See The Presidential Results Of The 18 L. G A Collated So Far In Lagos. (photo) by Hollygrail: 10:51am On Feb 27, 2023
Kulas:

Stop saying what you don't know and never let your emotions becloud your sense of reasoning. I voted in Ikorodu and APC actually won here. Ask other Obidients if IKORODU result was manipulated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Presidential Results Of The 18 L. G A Collated So Far In Lagos. (photo) by Eriokanmi: 10:52am On Feb 27, 2023
drlateef:

Obi has won Alimosho. She mio so fun ę grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before You Say President Tinubu Is Not Your Presiden Check This Photo / Tinubu Sent Governors & Delegations To Appeal To Me To Drop The Case - Atiku / That Dome On The National Assembly!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.