Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,294 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos (74211 Views)

Atedo Peterside: Where Was Amaechi When Obi's Votes Were Transferred To Tinubu / Peter Obi Votes In Anambra / Google Popularity , Peter Obi Overtake Tinubu, Atiku In Lagos ,North Central-pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by thugthang(m): 9:30am On Feb 27, 2023
LexngtonSteele:
grin

These elections were the most Free and Fair in history of Nigeria.

1. Tinubu was targeted with cash shortage and fuel scarcity. So people were angry with APC

2. Military tanks were deployed to Lagos. So no evidence of ballot snatching.

3. If there was rigging ... Will Tinubu permit Obi to win his LGA. In fact despite seeing a lot of rigging by Labour Party, everyone looked the other way

4. We heard "Fear North" and how North will treat Tinubu's "fuckups" and they did grin

Let us be factual... Tinubu won these elections free and fair.

Cry as much as you want like a MAN. Please don't weep like women or babies.

There's nothing like Free and Fair election joor

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by vannessa7(f): 9:30am On Feb 27, 2023
flokii:
Tinubu won Lagos.. that is what matters.

I actually find it stvpid for Obi supporters to be salivating over Lagos while they neglect Anambra results and those of other SE States. they don't even know the LGAs in their own region but are rejecting results in Lagos.. aye osi ti gba yin ju l'eko and that nonsense will stop.

Lagos is Yorubaland and will serve Yoruba interests only till eternity.

I shake my head as I read all their rubbish, Tinubu won Lagos already with 10 Local government over Obis 7, even if Obi should win the entire LG in Lagos state what will he do with it when he has already lost the main presidential election? Maybe he will declare himself the governor of Lagos state. They are salivating over another man's property while their own rot away and that's why they did not see anything wrong in Peter Obi misrule in Anambra because they are busy carrying another person's load on their head while their own load is being dragged on the floor, they want to make sure they are driven away from Lagos. I know Tinubu will treat all their fuckups after being declared President.

2 Likes

Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by Shikini: 9:30am On Feb 27, 2023
Great
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by COMPAQ(m): 9:31am On Feb 27, 2023
redcliff:

did you ask if BankyW did his homework well? did he put in enough work to actually be a wiinner? do you know if the LP guy is living in that area? Is bankyW living there?

It’s clear the LP guy winning in Eti OSA was a bandwagon effect of Peter Obi.

3 Likes

Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 27, 2023
Slizzords:
It broke my heart when i saw that it was one Attah that won Eti-osa federal constituency, it'sa matter of cutting your nose to spite your face.

My foolish yoruba brothers just voted the man without even knowing his name or whatever, it'sa very big shame and to you people that voted Mr Attah to represent you in Abuja you are very stupid

I am so sorry "it broke your heart".
Pele so ti gbo.
Make sure you dont have sniper laying around.
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 27, 2023
vannessa7:

I shake my head as I read all their rubbish, Tinubu won Lagos already with 10 Local government over Obis 7, even if Obi should win the entire LG in Lagos state what will he do with it when he has already lost the main presidential election? Maybe he will declare himself the governor of Lagos state. They are salivating over another man's property while their own rot away and that's why they did not see anything wrong in Peter Obi misrule in Anambra because they are busy carrying another person's load on their head while their own load is being dragged on the floor, they want to make sure they are driven away from Lagos. I know Tinubu will treat all their fuckups after being declared President.

You mean Tinubu that is " push-n-start!.
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by Offpoint1: 9:33am On Feb 27, 2023
TOPCRUISE:

That is what they want. They want you to give up for them. Do not lose hope
My brother I don give up, there too much high numbers of dunce as citizens in this country
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by toneroforever(m): 9:33am On Feb 27, 2023
flokii:
Tinubu won Lagos.. that is what matters.

I actually find it stvpid for Obi supporters to be salivating over Lagos while they neglect Anambra results and those of other SE States. they don't even know the LGAs in their own region but are rejecting results in Lagos.. aye osi ti gba yin ju l'eko and that nonsense will stop.

Lagos is Yorubaland and will serve Yoruba interests only till eternity.

It's quit unfortunate to share the same space with mumu urchins like u whose minds r filled with tribalism.
I wish there's a way to isolate reasonable & progressive-minded individuals from every tribe and place them in a separate part of the country while the insane ones from every tribe r slumped together in one part.

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by LexngtonSteele: 9:33am On Feb 27, 2023
DriveByKiller:

DriveByKiller to his useless homosexual father
the observations of a thoroughbred imbecilic urchin.
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by Alabaintprice(m): 9:34am On Feb 27, 2023
77up:
I watched that clip, Someone even said it happened in Lagos,I feel something has to be done as much as possible, those people has been overstaying already.

I feel Alaba market need to be converted to BRT park and computer village to Federal housing estate.

Only if government thinks the way you good for nothing lazy Yoruba bigots think then your state would have been a shadow of itself but what is my business.

Government don't reason like Petty idiots, so I'm not bothered.

When una ready, make una convert alaba to amusement park....

Werey
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by DriveByKiller: 9:34am On Feb 27, 2023
[quote author=LexngtonSteele post=121292925][/quote] grin grin grin you felt it cheesy grin grin
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by Strikethem: 9:35am On Feb 27, 2023
RichDad1:
Dey play 😂😂😂
This is impressive for LP.
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:35am On Feb 27, 2023
From next month discussions to dissolving Nigeria will enter another dimensions.

Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by macaranta(m): 9:35am On Feb 27, 2023
LexngtonSteele:
grin

These elections were the most Free and Fair in history of Nigeria.

1. Tinubu was targeted with cash shortage and fuel scarcity. So people were angry with APC

2. Military tanks were deployed to Lagos. So no evidence of ballot snatching.

3. If there was rigging ... Will Tinubu permit Obi to win his LGA. In fact despite seeing a lot of rigging by Labour Party, everyone looked the other way

4. We heard "Fear North" and how North will treat Tinubu's "fuckups" and they did grin

Let us be factual... Tinubu won these elections free and fair.

Cry as much as you want like a MAN. Please don't weep like women or babies.

Whatever rocks your world man...keep at it albeit in disillusionment
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by flokii: 9:36am On Feb 27, 2023
vannessa7:

I said it here last year that Igbos won't vote for Tinubu despite all the support he gave them in Lagos.. same thing they did to M.K.O in 1993. The only thing is that nobody will annul this election and a true Yoruba son would be sworn in as Presisent of Nigeria.

Of the 5 SE states.. Anambra, Enugu and Abia gave Tinubu 20%, Ebonyi gave him 25% and Imo gave him 30%.

All other states of the Federation including FCT gave Tinubu and Atiku the required 25% votes.

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by LexngtonSteele: 9:36am On Feb 27, 2023
DriveByKiller:
grin grin grin you felt it cheesy grin grin

Your mum felt it deep. Back of her throat grin
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by ProphetM0hammad: 9:37am On Feb 27, 2023
WelcomeToBiafra:
From next month discussions to dissolving Nigeria will enter another dimensions.

Start tomorrow
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by Strikethem: 9:37am On Feb 27, 2023
Amya:
All these even with the rigging in Lagos State.

Without the rigging, LP would have left APC in a trail of dust. What a disgrace.
I am yoruba, you are very correct. In our side at Isheri osun, we made sure no rigging took place. Labour won my unit.

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by Jostoman: 9:38am On Feb 27, 2023
loosecanon50:
Tinubu is overrated. This is just the beginning…more surprises to come in few hours.

The enemies of this country will be put to shame.
very ovarrated my brother just look at the way Apc is struggling to change results in lagos just to cover their Oga shame.
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by Oluwadare316(m): 9:38am On Feb 27, 2023
happney65:
Even the votes of alimosho already collated,Labour won with 70,000 votes while APC has 60,000. Just wait till it is announced. I really can't say what will happen in that Lagos at the end of the day
Labour party's achievements in lagos is great surprise. I thought it is done and dusted for grandpa already. Anything can still happen, cos we are still expecting results from the north, Se and ss. I hope there will be peace after everything.

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by cedricksly: 9:38am On Feb 27, 2023
If not for rigging I can tell you for free that Tinubu did not get up to 200k vote in that's same lagos.. And LP votes are downplayed.... Make una no worry make una dey look the discrepancies for result going forward

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by Irupetepete: 9:38am On Feb 27, 2023
Reporting34:
Am so very sorry please i am seeking for an help for God sake i am going through a lots of suffering here with my kid since i lost my husband and job with nothing to eat please try to help me even if it's with just a job and by grace of God you shall never experience a backwardness and untimely death in your life, and may almighty God shall never take away all what you have and seeing in your life that is always making you to feel proud and make you feel excited in this life amen, please even if it's for us to eat for the sake of God try to help me out and this my acct!!
A,ccess B, ank 16 77 15 17 61 Janet Jacob!!!
dem use begging swear for yourlife? It is getting irritating

4 Likes

Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by flokii: 9:39am On Feb 27, 2023
toneroforever:

It's quit unfortunate to share the same space with mumu urchins like u whose minds r filled with tribalism.
I wish there's a way to isolate reasonable & progressive-minded individuals from every tribe and place them in a separate part of the country while the insane ones from every tribe r slumped together in one part.

Mr. man go to the South East and enlighten your people to shun tribalism.
Atiku and Tinubu both got 0 votes in Peter Obi's polling unit in Anambra and you're here talking to me about tribalism. Make I no swear for you cos e go everly catch you.

2 Likes

Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by brutal1(m): 9:39am On Feb 27, 2023
Lol....where is your village ? What is your surname let us trace it to your root in Lagos. Who is your king? What is the name of your village chiefs in Lagos? Let us trace your roots since Lagos in a no mans land..pls reply me with your first name and surname make we trace your lineage in the history of Lagos state. I agree you are a gagosian.. no fight at all....I just need you to be a proud Lagosian by sending us your names to check how lagosian you are
AgubataAkokwa:
This is just a simple message to the Yorubas that it is only cowardice to allow a particular slave owner from iragbiji to cage their brains and destinies for over 3 decades without them doing anything about it. The slave owner imposes kings as he wishes, determines who lives and who dies, messed up the youths of the land and turned them to touts.

It is time to reclaim Lagos as a no man's land since lagosians have allowed a foreigner to own them as slaves for too long, Lagos belongs to everyone and if anyone should be asked to leave, it is the iragbiji man from osun state that should go back to his fatherland.

I repeat, Lagos is no man's land.
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by SIawomir: 9:40am On Feb 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Less than 2k

You don dey shift goalpost?
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by millionboi2: 9:41am On Feb 27, 2023
Gbemini:
At last the don will still win ... Even if obi win lagos can he win north... No matter what obi will still lose ...
can tinubu win north or east,no matter what tinubu will still lose
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by PeterObi4LP: 9:41am On Feb 27, 2023
RichDad1:
Dey play 😂😂😂

Fake
Fake
Fake
Fake
Fake
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by juman(m): 9:43am On Feb 27, 2023
Pdp people prefared to waste their votes they voted for obi instead of atiku.
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by DriveByKiller: 9:43am On Feb 27, 2023
LexngtonSteele:

My mama dey mushin dey dodge ballot box to keep my data sub alive grin
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by untoldtruth: 9:44am On Feb 27, 2023
obi4eze:
Tinubu lost the whole Presidential election but will fraudulently be declared as President. He had long ago been rejected but is trying to force his way through with his ill-gotten money.

He will be declared winner in a fraudulent way but will not rule. A number of events will unfold but he will not rule Nigeria.
👀👀👀👀
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by millionboi2: 9:44am On Feb 27, 2023
highyo:
They will do anything to make sure Obi never win in Lagos even though it's very clear on the wall that Obi own Lagos with massive supporters
It will be a great heart attack for Tinubu if he lost Lagos to Igbo.

Mind you all Igbos living in Lagos, always look your back when walking now o
Because the policy that will be introduced in Lagos will fight against the Igbos alone.
thy are Igbos dat supported tinubu too
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by PeterObi4LP: 9:45am On Feb 27, 2023
Slizzords:
My so called ""liberal and woke"" yoruba brothers selling us on a platter of gold,let's all learn to support our own please

Shut up we are not illiterate, slave and Agbero like you. We know what is best for Yoruba and Nigeria in general.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next / Border Closure: Rotten Tomatoes Line Roads In Benin Republic (Photos) / Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.