Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu (88006 Views)

BREAKING: Peter Obi beats Bola Tinubu to win Lagos / Peter Obi Beats Bola Tinubu To Win Lagos / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Masterito(m): 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by paskal16: 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
Let it be known lagos is a no man’s land

Upon the rigging

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Armanipounds: 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing
Tinubu tried to hold Lagos with the figures he pulled so far. Lagos is the Capital of Southern Nigeria, so what were you expecting?
This was a fight between ibos+SS+woke yorubas against Tinubu supporters in Lagos who are mainly yorubas and maybe Hausas in Lagos.

I hope Tinubu and yorubas have learnt a bitter lesson from Lagos Elections not to befriend and feed a cub because it is hopeless and dying. It will grow up and eat u up someday.

I'm happy yorubas can now sit down and ask qtns as to how they got everything wrong and redress it with BAT as President.

The take home from this defeat is..

Yorubas need to stop drafting non yorubas into the civil service and stop giving them prominent appointments. There are always technocrats who can always fit into any political office from the SW

Yorubas need to stop selling their lands to non yorubas in Lagos

Yorubas need to stop giving out local government of origins to non yorubas in Lagos

Yorubas need to stop allowing non-yorubas contest for Elections in Lagos or SW

Yorubas need limit the numbers of voters registration of non yorubas going on in Lagos, they care so much about Lagos and don't care if their homes rot, Henceforth let them go home and vote. They can't come and dictate to you on how to govern urselves after creating an enabling environment for them to thrive.

Congratulations to the incoming President of Nigeria BAT the ASIWAJU of Lagos nothwitstanding

Useless tribalistic animal... This Nairaland is a very very bias site... Still don't know why I opened an account with you guys.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by DriveByKiller: 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
When I tell dirty tribalist that Lagos is a no man's land they think it's trolling.

The oba of Lagos has a reason why he threatened igbos during one election.

Igbos can decide who becomes governor in Lagos anytime

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by WikiGuru: 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Thank Emefiele the outgoing incompetent CBN gov wink

Congrats my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!
You are lying to yourself if you think APC is winning this easily.

Yobe, Katsina, Gombe, Lagos, Osun all states won by APC in 2019, you have lost those states already. Keep receiving yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by sencekompis: 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ibos make una go to Abuja una capital naaa, leave us alone in the west. kilo de gann ? Waiting dey worry una self. Your muddy BACKWARD region is big enough for you all. PARASITES HAS NO RESPECT

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by prizeless(m): 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Atiku has really shamed himself. It was obvious, but he won't listen
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Jcoleworld911: 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing
Tinubu tried to hold Lagos with the figures he pulled so far. Lagos is the Capital of Southern Nigeria, so what were you expecting?
This was a fight between ibos+SS+woke yorubas against Tinubu supporters in Lagos who are mainly yorubas and maybe Hausas in Lagos.

I hope Tinubu and yorubas have learnt a bitter lesson from Lagos Elections not to befriend and feed a cub because it is hopeless and dying. It will grow up and eat u up someday.

Yorubas need to stop drafting non yorubas into the civil service and stop giving them prominent appointments. There are always technocrats who can always fit into any political office from the SW

Yorubas need to stop giving out local government of origins to non yorubas in Lagos

Yorubas need to stop allowing non-yorubas to contest for Elections in Lagos and

Yorubas need limit the numbers of voters registration of non yorubas going on in Lagos. They can't come and dictate to you on how to govern urselves after creating an enabling environment for them to thrive.

Congratulations to the incoming President of Nigeria BAT the ASIWAJU of Lagos
nothwitstanding

Will the modes allow this comment to stand

This is against nairaland antics, stop creating enemity between igbos and yoruba

The election will come and pass irrespective of who wins, life continues

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by mariahAngel(f): 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

I'm happy yorubas can now sit down and ask qtns as to how they got everything wrong and redress it with BAT as President.

Yorubas need limit the numbers of voters registration of non yorubas going on in Lagos, they care so much about Lagos and don't care if their homes rot, Henceforth let them go home and vote. They can't come and dictate to you on how to govern urselves after creating an enabling environment for them to thrive.

Congratulations to the incoming President of Nigeria BAT the ASIWAJU of Lagos nothwitstanding
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Ddokie: 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Kizzygentle:
How these corrupt bigots keep messing with your heads beats my imagination.. That's not meant to be the figures.. Its meant to be a landslide victory.. But they want obidients to relax their outrage because lagos was so transparent on the election day, yet they still manage to rig it this way...
#militarytakebackthecountry
#wedontwantdemocracyagain

With time, everything will be brought to light.

If we won the elections in truth, we will definitely get our mandate.

Calm down bro.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by vicshub(m): 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Also don't use our south south crude to give Yoruba state allocations. Mumu. You keep your land , we keep our oil. Let's see if you survive. Oloshi Omo. Hatred kill you there.
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by soullove1881(m): 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

Do you know how many Yorubas who voted for Obi?
It's only a gullible like you that ll support a failed govt like APC. Sufferness no dey tire u.

When Man UTD changed they coach, they won trophy 🏆. Open your brain.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by GeneralPula: 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Hassanmaye:

This is serious in Lagos!!!!!!
This election generally is shocking..

I was shocked for tinubu to be getting votes in SS & SE..

Until yesterday, I was only hoping for 25% for tinubu in Benue, but now it’s clearly different..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by PeterObi4LP: 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mrshocker:
Igbos will be tamed in Lagos this time. Lagos have given them too much comfort.

New land use law must be reviewed for non-indigenous lagosians (confiscate there properties for state projects)

Thank you OYO,ogun,ondo,ekiti,rivers and all loyal northerners!!!
Oshe oloun to boju wa je.

We won 🥇 God bless GCFR Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Special thanks to Peter obi for doing his assignment excellently even though his foolish followers don’t know why he’s on the ballot.

Them no born una well. It would have been a big shame without the agberos and snatching of ballot papers. Tinubu is overrated. We have finally see the so called vote buying and ballot snatching structure. All Lagos, Rivers and Ekiti results will be challenge with overwhelming evidence. Just relax as event unfold.

Tinubu can not be president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by macaranta(m): 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

Read what you wrote again and ask yourself if you are not a disgrace to wherever you come from. Anything you do to people of other tribes in Lagos ,it will be replicated to westerners too all over Nigeria .most of you dragging Lagos to the mud aren't even from Lagos, you don't own property and don't even do business here ...just fomenting troubles with your village champion mentality .grow up chief ,this is a modern Era.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Odingo1: 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

Lagos is not a Yorubaland. It is developed by the Federal government as former capital of Nigeria with Niger Delta oil money. What you are talking about can happen when you have Oduduwa Republic.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by SleekyP(m): 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

Yorubas need to stop allowing non-yorubas to contest for Elections in Lagos and

Yorubas need limit the numbers of voters registration of non yorubas going on in Lagos. They can't come and dictate to you on how to govern urselves after creating an enabling environment for them to thrive.

I hope Seun is also taking notes.... don't go & employ Igbo that will reset your cpanel/cloud &claim ownership of Nairaland grin grin grin

cc: Seun
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by koning: 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
It could have been much more for Obi.

I heard they did not vote in Alaba ooo.

NOW, LET'S GIVE LP THE GOVERNOR.

BEST OPPORTUNITY IS NOW. RETIRE TINUBU AND ALL HIS GOONS.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Lashist(m): 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Pastorjohn2:
God has already decided tinubu will win this election

An IPOB member like Peter obi can never win.

See this idiot call himself pastor...Is this what you preach in church...despite the whole rigging and suppressing, tinubu still lost lagos...that same evil you are praising, will show you shege one day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Reference(m): 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
But the number of votes compared to the registered voters and the overall population of Lagos is ridiculously low.
If this was a governorship ballot it means the governor will attempt to rule with less than 7 percent approval.
This is the problem in Nigeria.
Leadership has not been attractive enough to command stronger succeeding mandates.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Iamstillpossibl: 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by OGwales(m): 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Now that Obi has won Lagos, they can't say Tinubu rig. Too much sense
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by CodeTemplar: 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

instead of negativity, do what others are doing right. Form strong trade groups. One shall chase a thousand but two shall put ten thousand to flight.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Allisgud: 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
Walai if the Lagos election was free and fair tinubu wount get more than 772 vote in lagos🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by paskal16: 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
sencekompis:
Ibos make una go to Abuja una capital naaa, leave us alone in the west. kilo de gann ? Waiting dey worry una self. Your muddy BACKWARD region is big enough for you all. PARASITES HAS NO RESPECT
you live in the slums of amukoko
You have no shame

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Etuagievin(m): 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
You people always mention ibi Ibo , are ibos the only non - yorubas in Lagos. Dont you think the yorubas also supported obi. The other fella said lands shouldn't be sold to non yorubas in Lagos. Have you forgotten yorubas live in other states in Nigeria and own lands there too.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by flokii: 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
tamdun:
Time to sack all those saboteurs working in Lagos ministry

We have been screaming about this for a long time now.. they say no we are alarmists.

Right from the time of Zik up till GEJ, they have always wanted to take control of Lagos State from Yorubas.. they are not even hiding it.

I hope Asiwaju is happy now.. he lost Lagos to Igbos and didn't get the 25% in Anambra where Obi hails from

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by JimohMomoh: 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
chelseabmw:
Just see how we swept Lagos off the hand of its landlord cheesy
Tinubu aka Yekini Amoda is not landlord of Lagos, he migrated from Osun State

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by sukkot: 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
There is a spiritual story somewhere in this. You were weak and complacent and left the door open and the lion walked in and devoured you and took over your house and kicked you out and so you went and spent 40 days in the wilderness wandering about and eating locusts and wild honey till the LORD decided to take pity on you and give you your power back and then from the wilderness you gathered troops and started the war to conquer the lion from outside so that you can return home ( conquer the lion from outside represents all the votes from the north etc )

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Goodson15: 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
grin grin grin AFTER ALL THE RIGGING

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by PJ123: 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ournolly:
Underrate Obidients at your peril!

Just be thankful to foolish Yoruba that voted for Obi in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Majesty7: 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
tinktanker:
Pls stop lying to ursef. We are not all blind and dumb na. We saw what APC did in Lagos. Only fools and BATs claim not so see.

If you are not blind, hour you saw what happened in Anambra as well? Why are you people so one sided?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply)

An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife / Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com / Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.