Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu (88003 Views)

BREAKING: Peter Obi beats Bola Tinubu to win Lagos / Peter Obi Beats Bola Tinubu To Win Lagos / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by vvvbobby205(m): 12:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing
Tinubu tried to hold Lagos with the figures he pulled so far. Lagos is the Capital of Southern Nigeria, so what were you expecting?
This was a fight between ibos+SS+woke yorubas against Tinubu supporters in Lagos who are mainly yorubas and maybe Hausas in Lagos.

I hope Tinubu and yorubas have learnt a bitter lesson from Lagos Elections not to befriend and feed a cub because it is hopeless and dying. It will grow up and eat u up someday.

I'm happy yorubas can now sit down and ask qtns as to how they got everything wrong and redress it with BAT as President.

The take home from this defeat is..

Yorubas need to stop drafting non yorubas into the civil service and stop giving them prominent appointments. There are always technocrats who can always fit into any political office from the SW

Yorubas need to stop selling their lands to non yorubas in Lagos

Yorubas need to stop giving out local government of origins to non yorubas in Lagos

Yorubas need to stop allowing non-yorubas contest for Elections in Lagos or SW

Yorubas need limit the numbers of voters registration of non yorubas going on in Lagos, they care so much about Lagos and don't care if their homes rot, Henceforth let them go home and vote. They can't come and dictate to you on how to govern urselves after creating an enabling environment for them to thrive.

Congratulations to the incoming President of Nigeria BAT the ASIWAJU of Lagos nothwitstanding

So you think only the non yorubas voted LP

Categorizing lagos state into yorubas and non-yorubas says a lot.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Ofolete: 12:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mrshocker:
Igbos will be tamed in Lagos this time. Lagos have given them too much comfort.

New land use law must be reviewed for non-indigenous lagosians (confiscate there properties for state projects)

Thank you OYO,ogun,ondo,ekiti,rivers and all loyal northerners!!!
Oshe oloun to boju wa je.

We won 🥇 God bless GCFR Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Special thanks to Kwankwaso and Peter obi for doing there assignment excellently even though obi foolish followers don’t know why he’s on the ballot.
We are waiting for the day it will happen so that you will see how you will be squeezed with your babariga before you are burried. I thank God that Lord Lugard is dead. Ape

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Omoluabi16(m): 12:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lmao! Pride cometh before a fall... Yakata! Campaign na, you say obi na small boy you no fit mention him name. You say you get structure, yet no details as to how naija wan better. Attend debates, you say no. Oshey bob the builder.

Tinubu how market? Pride!!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
As we speak, these aurchins are in severe pain and have been rushed to the intensive care unit cheesy cheesy

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
MT
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19
TakeNigeriaBack
Osidazz19
undisputedKOC
N3TRAL
Mrmb
oikirodah
peepydelano
Faiththatworks
ElSudani
GBTYO
Parachoko
Mickykarim
agarawu1985
Mickykarim
IdiotOjukwu
Aufbauh
thebosstrevor1
ryloy
RockHard
Hopium
2mch
DesignMaestro
tamdun
triple996
bewla
duro4chang
Osidazz19
Roboto11
Osidazz19
Roboto11
Almaigaa
samz77
iamyemiakins
Naijaguy123
Brighton1
bcashy
yamiriflathead
Viltron
symbianDON
Funflipper
Hopium
CilicMarin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by powerblaze(m): 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Too bad LP doesn't have a known Governorship candidate for Lagos. This would have been a serious back to back embarrassment for APC.
Sanwolu go dey sweat seriously now.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Mpanyi: 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing
Tinubu tried to hold Lagos with the figures he pulled so far. Lagos is the Capital of Southern Nigeria, so what were you expecting?
This was a fight between ibos+SS+woke yorubas against Tinubu supporters in Lagos who are mainly yorubas and maybe Hausas in Lagos.

I hope Tinubu and yorubas have learnt a bitter lesson from Lagos Elections not to befriend and feed a cub because it is hopeless and dying. It will grow up and eat u up someday.

I'm happy yorubas can now sit down and ask qtns as to how they got everything wrong and redress it with BAT as President.

Yorubas need to stop drafting non yorubas into the civil service and stop giving them prominent appointments. There are always technocrats who can always fit into any political office from the SW

Yorubas need to stop giving out local government of origins to non yorubas in Lagos

Yorubas need limit the numbers of voters registration of non yorubas going on in Lagos, they care so much about Lagos and don't care if their homes rot, Henceforth let them go home and vote. They can't come and dictate to you on how to govern urselves after creating an enabling environment for them to thrive.

Congratulations to the incoming President of Nigeria BAT the ASIWAJU of Lagos nothwitstanding

Why are people like you seeing this as ethnic thing? Bad leadership does not care about your ethnicity my dear.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by MatrixCircle: 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

History will never forget this beaten. LP structurless party beat Jagaban in his Lagos stronghold. The Jagaban stature was just because of thuggery. I hope una done see am.
Even with all the thuggery LP still won.
Gbadebo should be warming up for government house.

Gbadebo is coming !!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by BOYS2MEN: 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Issaaaaaaa goooooaallllllllll
Goalllllllllllll goooalllllllllllll grin
What a brilliant finish from the labour party top striker peter obi....
hisexcellency34:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-peter-obi-beats-bola-tinubu-to-win-lagos/amp

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by sagitariusbaby(m): 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

but Yorubas should be allowed to Japa and do well in other countries I guess. Tribal mumu, cry me an ocean

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Majesty7: 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
moneyissweet:
Mugu

He hasn't said anything bad. Can a Yoruba man contest in Anambra? Can he even get a state of origin? Be truthful to yourself

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by WantsandMore: 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

Are you serious? What's the difference between you a racist cunt?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by uniquelyspecial(m): 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

Bunch of trash.

This one is already in pains

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by monex(m): 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

Yorubas need to stop allowing non-yorubas to contest for Elections in Lagos and

Yorubas need limit the numbers of voters registration of non yorubas going on in Lagos. They can't come and dictate to you on how to govern urselves after creating an enabling environment for them to thrive.

the lessons are always tribalistic. shame on you guys.

similar shame to any igbo person who gives the defeat of tinubu in lagos an ethnic coloration.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Wellington123: 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
But they can pay their hard earned money to you as tax abi? Mumu

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by leisuretym: 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

How ? Even though he’s leading with a million votes, he can’t get 25 percent in 24 states

Atiku has already got 25% in 24states

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by kellyzaf(m): 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

With this ur write up shows that u ve never learned anything yet, continue with your tribalistic mindset just know that it will not lead u to anywhere bro cuz it seems that you really dont know your real enemies. I come in peace.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Kobicove(m): 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
This is unprecedented!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Well, all the headquarters of the mega churches in Nigeria are in Lagos.

Majority of them were urging their members to vote against Muslim Muslim candidates.

Bola Tinubu underestimated the power of the church and will lose his grip on Lagos forever.

I'm not obituaries but I'm also not a fan of Muslim Muslim candidates.

This has little or nothing to do with Obi popularity in Lagos.

The church is responsible for his humiliation in Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by nameo: 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Fkhalifa:
We no hear rigging now o

It was rigged and we will not accept it.

The result would have been a landslide fpr Obi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Tutiytpitoyrrop: 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

You’re just a Triba Bigots., A big nonsense person..No man get Lagos.. if Yoruba like they should not sell their land Hungry go kill them.. You can’t stop an Igbo man, if you like incited violence na your family go carry am.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by BeanX(m): 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
ibkayee:
I know Tinubu would rather lose the entire election than Lagos 😂
Cave girl 😂
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by steeltrust: 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

another foolish talk from a foolish human being

Why not take Lagos away from Nigeria and put it in Europe

Stupid talk
You can only cry online and nothing will change
Lagos is a Nigerian state and every tribe will have access to it as however they want

If them born you well try inject non Yoruba from Lagos and assure you, you won’t last the next day . Them no even born tinubu well to even say this rubbish you’re saying here

Okponu oshi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by aikhimself: 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

You are ethnic bigot fool. You can only do that by caving Lagos out of Nigerian and declaring it independent country. Then you can rewrite the laws and change the rules.

As long as Lagos is a state in Nigerian and citizens have freedom of movement and freedom to live and integrate in any part, your tribalism and hatred of other non Yorubas will continue to eat you up until you eventually die a loser

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by theultimatep3(m): 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mrshocker:
Igbos will be tamed in Lagos this time. Lagos have given them too much comfort.

New land use law must be reviewed for non-indigenous lagosians (confiscate there properties for state projects)

Thank you OYO,ogun,ondo,ekiti,rivers and all loyal northerners!!!
Oshe oloun to boju wa je.

We won 🥇 God bless GCFR Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Special thanks to Kwankwaso and Peter obi for doing there assignment excellently even though obi foolish followers don’t know why he’s on the ballot.

Wow. In one Nigeria. Interesting

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by BestMan001: 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Peter Obi is our man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by JOemmy(m): 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Obi is now officially the new crowned jagagban of lagos state urchins should better take note.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by nameo: 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
id911:
Fake results. Tinubu that did not get up to 200k votes in Lagos? At least I did supervision and monitoring in Lagos. Fucck up country!

Exactly!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by ShenTeh(m): 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Omoluabi16:
Lmao! Pride cometh before a fall... Yakata! Campaign na, you say obi na small boy you no fit mention him name. You say you get structure, yet no details as to how naija wan better. Attend debates, you say no. Oshey bob the builder.

Tinubu how market? Pride!!

Permission to use this on my WhatsApp status please.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Lithiumite: 12:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Peter Obi is our next President.Tinubu was rejected by his people in Osun and Lagos but wants to be President.What a clown.He has lost Yobe, Gombe, Kastina, Kano .Now hoping on Wike to rig Rivers for Apc.Obi won Rivers and the most wike can do is to give Apc 25%,that's if Inec don't cancel it

Calm down,he might loose Lagos but he is still oncourse to be president but this victory for LP is as useless as P in psychology in making him president because he has lost the race since yesterday, Lagos or not.

Of the 7 states already declared by INEC, tinubu still has an unassailable lead of 891,669 and that will be really difficult for atiku to beat.

The target from the onset was to get away from PDP by a very wide margin in Lagos,which they achieved with the help of Obi......obi did a great job and I am very happy for him.

In politics you win some and loose some but don't loose out, that's it.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by biafranrealson: 12:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
In a free and fair election
Peter obi got 2million votes in lagos

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Lexv(m): 12:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
hisexcellency34:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-peter-obi-beats-bola-tinubu-to-win-lagos/amp

If this is what you learnt from the whole thing, then I'm sorry to tell you brother you're beyond redemption! 😂
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by tomdon(m): 12:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

I hope Tinubu and yorubas have learnt a bitter lesson from Lagos Elections not to befriend and feed a cub because it is homeless, hopeless, and dying. It will grow up and eat u up someday.

Contain them politically, Period!

Bunkum from a terrorist

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply)

An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife / Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com / Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.