Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu (32845 Views)

Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate / Kingsley Moghalu Gives Reason Why He Pulled Out Of PACT After Losing / FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by Nolevel666: 9:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
mariahAngel:
As long as God is, there's hope for Nigeria.
We must never lose hope, no matter what.

Nigeria's politics is not for the faint hearted.

Fools!!

So called “God Fearing” People are rigging elections right before your eyes, you’re here calling on your Dead God to help you.

The same tinubu will go to church on sunday for thanksgiving if he wins after causing the death of innocent people with his bigotry and thuggery

Is your God blind??

Let’s come together and chase these ants out of power you say no later you all will be crying to one dead God to come help you

1 Like

Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by Kasdat5(m): 9:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Fmghewzy:

Leave them, until they stop practicing their politics of hate they won't get anywhere.

Imagine going to the extent of attacking people who choose to pick no sides.(those who didn't publicly support obi)

Attack pastors and celebrities because they refused to side with them.

The north were ready to go with him , not until they started with their hate . Once you don't talk about LP , you are doomed . It's all glaring in their faces now . Nigeria's voted out APC , sadly their voices were divided . LP shared pdp's votes wile APC had their Intact ,with little addition .

1 Like

Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by Coolabbie: 9:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Luukasz:
Moghalu and Sowore are guys we should be supporting but you mofos are always bent on supporting the wrong people.

People like Tinubu, Atiku, Obi
shouldn't have a shot at the Nigerian presidency but it seems an average Nigerian has signed a deal with suffering and oppression.

Eyin Oloriburuku ma shey anfani eniyan!
Posterity will judge every lady one of you

Idiot shutt up, there is

While Batstards and Atikulooters have put you Obidïots to shame.

All of you, every last one of you will not know peace for supporting Nigerian politicians.

Enikure! Aye yin ma baje ni, Aye gbogbo yin oni da!

I'm tired of this country and I can't hold back my pains any more.
Nigeria has killed so many talents and yet my country people are still hell bent on electing the same crop of politicians who led us to where we are today.

Infact God should kïll all of us in Nigeria, we are useless, irrelevant, foolish, good for nothing sets of people.

We are cursed and we have thrown the next generation into penury.

You people will not know peace even in your graves!

Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by shizzle1: 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Himtulie247:
The Two Major Problem with Nigeria Democracy are cool
ETHNIC and RELIGION bigotry cool cool cool
yorubas are the champions
Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by cocoduck: 9:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
mariahAngel:

God has forsaken the zoo. When will you learn
Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by Kasdat5(m): 9:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
Himtulie247:

Religion is no longer a problem in Nigeria . Ethnicity is the new cancer .
Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by MamaletASO: 9:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
We miss you too

Eeeyah
Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by tonyson010(m): 9:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
Rebuke:
Good. We are actually not ready for good leadership here that's why. Imagine the nonsense happening in INEC Portal and they haven't even done anything about it.

I am advising every concerned Nigerian to log into the INEC Portal and start checking uploaded results one after the other, in each state. Let's fish out all their Manipulation like the one found below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9S9huXL-80

we can't accept this election.
Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by Fmghewzy(m): 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
Kasdat5:

The north were ready to go with him , not until they started with their hate . Once you don't talk about LP , you are doomed . It's all glaring in their faces now . Nigeria's voted out APC , sadly their voices were divided . LP shared pdp's votes wile APC had their Intact ,with little addition .

Not just the north, a huge percentage of people in the south where willing to vote for Obi

Not until you started seeing hate comments on Yoruba Muslims ,this and that.

Even as a Christian that's intolerable.

1 Like

Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by unclejb2(m): 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
stuffs2002:

We understand that many of you are already on your way to Simon Ekpa to continue the BIAFLA or death MADNESS
No. We would only resist Yakubu from destabilizing this country via electoral malfeasance
Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by Agonglo17: 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
onthehill:
Former presidential aspirant, Professor Kingsley Moghalu has given reasons for his exit from Nigerian politics, IGBERETV reports.

He wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/MoghaluKingsley/status/1629928853253636098?s=20

No one cares dude

If you like exit life sef we don't give a shít

Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
At the end of the day, the good guys do not come out and campaign

One thing I notice about good guys is that they live in a bubble. They do not connect with the mass of Nigerians that live outside the Lagos-Abuja bubble.

Something that PDP and APC do well.
Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
and that's why I said dat our elections shld henceforth be held at INEC LGA offices wit tight security in place, and should run 4 a one week period.

Whoever wants to vote shld sacrifice transport fare and go vote at d centers.
All party agents would be there to authenticate their respective tallies gotten.

Hw hard can that be?

angry
Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by Kasdat5(m): 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
Fmghewzy:

Not just the north, a huge percentage of people in the south where willing to vote for Obi

Not until you started seeing hate comments on Yoruba Muslims ,this and that.

Even as a Christian that's intolerable.

You think Yoruba care about which faith you practice . I remember during Fash tenure , he'd bring his wife to church , stay till they close & they go home together .if not for politics , Fash for don turn Alfa .
Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by highchief1: 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ezzymadu:

You don de speak oyibo abi calling American like say them be your MATE
lol senior man I greet u
Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by highchief1: 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
gassbee:
but Nigeria's electoral process is in a big mess n no where worthy of emulating
that’s not true who no go no know.
Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by jmoore(m): 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
Fmghewzy:

Mo.ron , cause I did vote for obi now means I voted for APC.
Are you people this da.ft.
Are they the only the only people on the ballot box.

So the Pandora papers are not enough proof?
I guess all your accusations of atiku and tinubu are false then.
Mumu!!
Do you even know the meaning of Pandora papers?
Una go delve into matters that is above you.

1 Like

Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by Fmghewzy(m): 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
Kasdat5:

You think Yoruba care about which faith you practice . I remember during Fash tenure , he'd bring his wife to church , stay till they close & they go home together .if not for politics , Fash for don turn Alfa .

Aswear, I saw some mumu shouting yoruba christians say no to MuslimsMuslim ticket.

I was like who tell you this one.

If Obi and his vice where both christians self , Yoruba Muslims go still vote if they want.

But seeing hateful comments like that would make anyone make a u-turn.
Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by Fmghewzy(m): 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
jmoore:

Mumu!!

Do you even know the meaning of Pandora papers?

Una go delve into matters that is above you.

Kindly explain what the Pandora papers are oooo.

The all knowing 🙀.

I want to learn please
Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by GboyegaD(m): 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
mariahAngel:

God has given us all we need and He isn't going to force us to do the right thing. If we choose not to put the right persons and systems in place, religion will remain a tool to suppress us. Those who tell us to keep looking unto God travel abroad for vacation, have a majority of their members living in poverty, can't challenge the government since they are beneficiaries of the corruption etc.
Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by bayelsaowei(m): 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
bennybuhari:
Idiot..park well. Obidients have put you to shame
you are idiot instead...Moghalu is made...are you?

He mentioned your kind in his statement...illiterate electorate...youre definitely the ring leader of the illiterate electorate of Nigeria..
Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by statesman6: 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
Himtulie247:
And you people rejected Muslim Muslim ticket and voted massively for the candidate of your tribe.
The way Igbo people twist things around everybody don catch that scope
Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by UnabashedIPOB: 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
You just found out what a lot of people had been knowing for so many years. You're too little too late! Nigeria is a useless and hopeless country that can NEVER be repaired.
Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by Kasdat5(m): 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Fmghewzy:

Aswear, I saw some mumu shouting yoruba christians say no to MuslimsMuslim ticket.

I was like who tell you this one.

If Obi and his vice where both christians self , Yoruba Muslims go still vote if they want.

But seeing hateful comments like that would make anyone make a u-turn.

Am just sad LP spoiled the chance of taking back power permanently for APC . They still don't know what structure is all about . Still shocking to me that APC won senate in Eboyin
& AKS . During the change tsunami , even if you rig , the opposition vote wouldn't even amount to nothing , no PDP candidate survived it ,except Dankwambo of gombe because he was exceptional in his first term & Dairus Ishaku , because he ran against a female
Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by MatrixCircle: 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
McOluOmo:
Obi won Lagos....we no complain, jagaban won Ekiti....obidients come dey complain. To Complain no dey taya una ni?

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

You no complain All the attacks and destruction of igbos own shops at different parts of Lagos after the Lagos Presidential results outcome. Wetin be that. Abi na Romance ni .
Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by Nonswa(m): 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nigeria is about to turn into a terrorist nation. People really do not; or cannot see what is forthcoming if Tinubu and shettima is declared winner, Nigeria is doomed. God help us🙏
Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by NIGERIAisComedy: 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
jmoore:

Are you guys still saying this stupid thing?

So if a doctor wants to save your life in an emergency case, you will reject his services because the doctors brother insulted you. Only for you to choose a quack doctor.

Not that other supporters from other political parties are even innocent of insulting

They have very low IQs bruv!

One on twitter said the same thing, that they failed to convince people.

I was like with all the struggle and the latest fuel and currency struggle, you still needed to be convinced that change was needed

The African man just has this thick daftness men, it makes me sad.

1 Like

Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by MT: 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
onthehill:
Former presidential aspirant, Professor Kingsley Moghalu has given reasons for his exit from Nigerian politics, IGBERETV reports.

He wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/MoghaluKingsley/status/1629928853253636098?s=20

Moghalu, who asked you? grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by sameks08(m): 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
bennybuhari:
Idiot..park well. Obidients have put you to shame
. last last you and your family will suffer it
Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by NIGERIAisComedy: 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
Fmghewzy:

Please keep quiet and don't ever quote me again.

We haven't forgotten about the Pandora papers.

Gosh you are dumber than a bag of rocks.

Not like you are balling oo, you are probably suffering but all you have is tribe bragging rights
Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by Fmghewzy(m): 9:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
NIGERIAisComedy:

Gosh you are dumber than a bag of rocks.

Not like you are balling oo, you are probably suffering but all you have is tribe bragging rights

🙀🙀🙀

Really??
🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Where did you see me bragging about tribe slowpoke
Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by RPG2020(m): 9:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
8 years ago na me removed my hands from Nigeria matter grin

Buhari and Tinubu una do well grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday / The Wedding Between Two Refugees At Fufore IDP Camp In Adamawa (Photos) / Kano: Buhari Visits Oil And Rice Mills, The Biggest In West Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.