Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,133 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu (32855 Views)

Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate / Kingsley Moghalu Gives Reason Why He Pulled Out Of PACT After Losing / FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
No. We will not let these criminals determine our future

1 Like

Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by KanwuliaExtra: 8:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nna, I nor blame you jor.
You can only do so much in a JUNGLE like Nigeria, where people like TINUBU AND BUHARI exist. cheesy

You don collect your own wotowoto go sleep.

INEC will always be the weakest link to compromise any Nigerian elections.

FACT!

4 Likes

Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by Asour: 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
Himtulie247:
The Two Major Problem with Nigeria Democracy are cool
ETHNIC and RELIGION bigotry cool cool cool

No Nigeria's issues are Lack of Integrity &
Incompetence.
Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by Johnn78: 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
Kpele
Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by ElSudani: 8:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
Himtulie247:
The Two Major Problem with Nigeria Democracy are cool
ETHNIC and RELIGION bigotry cool cool cool

All these are present in every country. What we actually lack are good and solid institutions to guarantee the right of every citizen. A situation where you want to become the governor of my state when I can't even get employed in your civil service is not justice.

1 Like

Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by TopNotchdecor(m): 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
One day you will remember these words you uttered and you will gnash your teeth in your own peril of disappointment.
bennybuhari:
Idiot..park well. Obidients have put you to shame

1 Like

Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by yusluvad(m): 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
bennybuhari:
You lack sense, someone is giving good and meaningful point of view to the wrong that is on ground, and you're telling him to park well. You must be an unrepentant and irredeemable idiot...😒😒😒

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by Babastrong(m): 8:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
Renewhopeishere.
Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by broadman20: 8:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
bennybuhari:

Most of you are good to be called BEAST.

When we followed you people in 2015 to push out PDP government, we thought you were all doing that for sincerity and good of Nigeria.

I now understand that all the noise during Jonathan era was all based on wickedness and not part of the federal government.

But like I told most people in the north,

VERY SOON MOST OF YOU HERE WILL BE VICTIMS OF YOUR CORRUPTION.

May God be our judge.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by EvansU: 8:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
Our major problem in Nigeria is INEC.

1 Like

Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by yusluvad(m): 8:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
TopNotchdecor:
One day you will remember these words you uttered and you will gnash your teeth in your own peril of disappointment.
Don't mind the fool. They're part of the problem of this system we're all in today, and he'll claim to be educated...
Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
Anyone that is saying this election is not free and fear is a fool and a thieve who wants to steal the mandate of another person. Oleeeeeeeeee
Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by Fmghewzy(m): 8:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
Luukasz:
Moghalu and Sowore are guys we should be supporting but you mofos are always bent on supporting the wrong people.

People like Tinubu, Atiku, Obi

When you tell people this they keep attacking you.
Especially the so called obidients.

None of those candidates are qualified if we are being honest.

But bias and tribalism won't let them see this.

Nigeria needs a fresh start,new crops, not recycled criminals.
Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by DaveJacuzie: 8:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Mehnnnnn..The truth is that if you aren't strong hearted,no just go near Nigeria Politics at all.....One reason why no body can ever lure me into contesting even pero street chairmanship of my area,talk more of any bigger position..
Even class rep, you no go do..lol
Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by livinbygrace: 8:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
Una still get time to set blow grammar ,Abeg make Una Congratulate Jagaban already
Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by yusluvad(m): 8:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
ElSudani:

All these are present in every country. What we actually lack are good and solid institutions to guarantee the right of every citizen. A situation where you want to become the governor of my state when I can't even get employed in your civil service is not justice.
👏🏼🤷👏🏼
Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by Themanleshey: 8:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
unclejb2:
We have already rejected the shame of a result being bandied by the criminal organization called INEC

Can you stop typing this nonsense , at least you won in Lagos and few other states ,

How come no other party had up to 1500 vote in the whole of your region while it’s not so in other 5 geo political regions .

Something must be wrong with you peoples head , bunch of thieves , you guys are the real tribal bigot !!!

You all stink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by newnigerdelta00: 8:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
onthehill:
Former presidential aspirant, Professor Kingsley Moghalu has given reasons for his exit from Nigerian politics, IGBERETV reports.

He wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/MoghaluKingsley/status/1629928853253636098?s=20

You are also among the evil going on in the country, because if peter could have been leading with large margins by now people nor go hear word....

You all see your self as saint condemning other's but in your house you practicing domestic violence to your wife
Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by Misterc(m): 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Mehnnnnn..The truth is that if you aren't strong hearted,no just go near Nigeria Politics at all.....One reason why no body can ever lure me into contesting even pero street chairmanship of my area,talk more of any bigger position..
You stay also in Peaceland Estate Sangotedo abi....
No worry.... Nobody go even vote you for the area as nobody know u...
Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
bennybuhari:
No manners, no respect, no reasoning, just empty noises. Why nao?
Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by BabaO2: 8:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
onthehill:
Former presidential aspirant, Professor Kingsley Moghalu has given reasons for his exit from Nigerian politics, IGBERETV reports.

Keep quite man.
You are one of the few opportuned to be cbn deputy governors not by your growth from rank and file, but by who your father was.
You did contest for the presidential primaries in your party ypp, but you didnt win, not that you quit on principle. Stop deceiving unsuspecting public with lies. You are a liar
Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by samfrancis1(m): 8:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
ovie8200:

Stop being stupid. Which hope, year after year nothing changes. Your papa papa suffers, your papa suffers, you are going through it and your children are expected to go through it. There is no hope in Nigeria as long you people continue to make mistake after mistake. Stop supporting weak institutions like Nigeria. Face the fact and reality.
And Obi is the messiah .. ?? He would have changed Nigeria to USA right??
Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by samfrancis1(m): 8:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nemesis0147:
Yes oh
A youth copper that is surviving on 30k every month and decides to be used as a tools for this devils because of $100….money for beer for 1 week) as if jobs are waiting for them after their service…..na all men go still suffer am….no problem!!
And obi would have provided him job if he won right?
Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by highchief1: 8:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
Luukasz:
Moghalu and Sowore are guys we should be supporting but you mofos are always bent on supporting the wrong people.

shouldn't have a shot at the Nigerian presidency but it seems an average Nigerian has signed a deal with suffering and oppression.

Eyin Oloriburuku ma shey anfani eniyan!
Posterity will judge every lady one of you

Idiot shutt up, there is

While Batstards and Atikulooters have put you Obidïots to shame.

All of you, every last one of you will not know peace for supporting Nigerian politicians.

Enikure! Aye yin ma baje ni, Aye gbogbo yin oni da!
I don’t have a problem with moghalu and those other names u mentioned o.for ppl to support u,u must look serious and come out straight.
Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by bonnyhope: 8:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
onthehill:

This is the summary of Niigerian problems
Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by unclejb2(m): 8:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
Themanleshey:

Can you stop typing this nonsense , at least you won in Lagos and few other states ,

How come no other party had up to 1500 vote in the whole of your region while it’s not so in other 5 geo political regions .

Something must be wrong with you peoples head , bunch of thieves , you guys are the real tribal bigot !!!

You all stink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yakubu is igniting a fire that would consume him

We have rejected this shame of a criminal activity dubbed election, organized by a criminal organization called INEC
Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by VIKTO83(m): 8:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
Same way Obi will quit
Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by forthrightt: 8:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
Luukasz:

shouldn't have a shot at the Nigerian presidency but it seems an average Nigerian has signed a deal with suffering and oppression.

Eyin Oloriburuku ma shey anfani eniyan!
Posterity will judge every lady one of you

Idiot shutt up, there is

While Batstards and Atikulooters have put you Obidïots to shame.

All of you, every last one of you will not know peace for supporting Nigerian politicians.

Enikure! Aye yin ma baje ni, Aye gbogbo yin oni da!

God bless you for what you've written up there.
Re: Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu by JealousCobra(m): 8:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
bennybuhari:

You are probably one of those illiterate electorate he is talking about 😎😎

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix / 'Revolution Now' Protester Arrested In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.