Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,048 members, 7,849,237 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:57 PM

Bashir El Rufai: At This Juncture Tinubu Is The President Elect - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir El Rufai: At This Juncture Tinubu Is The President Elect (4475 Views)

Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today / Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) / Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir El Rufai: At This Juncture Tinubu Is The President Elect by Faiththatworks(m): 2:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jagabanditttttttttttt
Jagabanditttttttttttt
Jagabanditttttttttttt
Jagabanditttttttttttt
Jagabanditttttttttttt
Slayer of PDP back to back to back
The Jagaban of Borgu Emirate,the Pathfinder, Abraham of our Time, Leader of the progressive
Omo Olode Ide
Father of New Lagos
City Boy
The Only king maker to install himself as the King.
The Only Influenctual survivor of the 1999 Governors set.
The Carrier of the Awolowo Touch.
The first true progressive to rule Nigeria.
We believe in you My Leader,we believe you will change Nigeria.
This is your time
Jagabanditttttttttttt
Jagabanditttttttttttt
Jagabanditttttttttttt.
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Bashir El Rufai: At This Juncture Tinubu Is The President Elect by LexngtonSteele: 2:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
How pathetic.

No wonder Asari called you Ijaw slaves and 4th Class citizens

Laggafin:

Nah bro.. A new Jagaban has emerged.. he beat him silly in his adopted home Lagos few hours ago and dethroned him without a punch.. he will replicate it and disgrace him fully at the National level in next few hours.. And incase u don't know who this New Asiwaju of Lagos and the Undisputed people Jagaban is? He is non other but his excellency the president Elect Peter omuolabi Yusuf Obi.. GCFR grin
Re: Bashir El Rufai: At This Juncture Tinubu Is The President Elect by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
Softmirror:
grin

SPECIAL THANKS TO PETER OBI AND KWANKWASO. AM STILL WONDERING HOW MUCH TINUBU PAID THEM TO WORK FOR HIM IN THIS ELECTION. MOST ESPECIALLY PETER OBI, THE IGBO MAN. IT MUST BE MORE THAN THE AMOUNT HE PAID THE GOVERNORS ,DELEGATES WHO ELECTED HIM DURING THE APC PRIMARIES. AND ASPIRANTS WHO STEPPED DOWN FOR HIM TOO. grin
WAHALA!
You will finish somebori here! šŸ¤£
Re: Bashir El Rufai: At This Juncture Tinubu Is The President Elect by Wilson212: 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
donb06:

Bro he didn't meet it in plateau
Hope you are not calculating from that fake result flying around
Re: Bashir El Rufai: At This Juncture Tinubu Is The President Elect by mii4u(f): 3:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
peepydelano:
Letā€™s all celebrate Tinubus victory and pray for him, he will do well and heā€™ll definitely deliver. Nobody should cause violence anywhere because it was a free and fair election. If you want to talk about rigging, then all the candidates definitely rigged in their region. Election is a game and the best gamer wins. Congrats Jagaban Borgu
Oga, I am mii4u, bookmark this, Tinubu will never sit on that seat. Obi will later take his rightful place as the presido even if not immediately.
Re: Bashir El Rufai: At This Juncture Tinubu Is The President Elect by GODPUNISHALABI: 3:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
Olodo midget terrorist u go soon delete that tweet ode
Re: Bashir El Rufai: At This Juncture Tinubu Is The President Elect by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
mii4u:

Oga, I am mii4u, bookmark this, Tinubu will never sit on that seat. Obi will later take his rightful place as the presido even if not immediately.
Not even Atiku, na Obi you dy call. grin

1 Like

Re: Bashir El Rufai: At This Juncture Tinubu Is The President Elect by mii4u(f): 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Sir, Asiwaju is the next president!

Itā€™s game over already!
I am mii4u, u can bad-mouth me if u so desire, but I need to tell u this, Tinubu will not sit on that seat. Obi will be president even if it's not immediately. Just watch and see. Remember to bookmark this.
Re: Bashir El Rufai: At This Juncture Tinubu Is The President Elect by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
mii4u:

I am mii4u, u can bad-mouth me if u so desire, but I need to tell u this, Tinubu will not sit on that seat. Obi will be president even if it's not immediately. Just watch and see. Remember to bookmark this.

ā€œEven if itā€™s not immediateā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

The goal post has been shifted, but glad reality is dawning on you.

3 Likes

Re: Bashir El Rufai: At This Juncture Tinubu Is The President Elect by Pauladex(m): 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:
MARK MY WORDS.

TINUBU WILL BE ANNOUNCED AS WINNER

BUT I ASSURE YOU ALL YORUBAS THAT TINUBU WILL NEVER NEVER RULE NIGERIA FOR ONE DAY AS PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

IT WILL SHOCK ALL YORUBA URCHINS.

I WONT SAY MORE THAN THIS.

FOR OBIDIENTS, DONT WORRY, PETER GREGORY OBI WILL EVENTUALLY BE SWORN IN AS THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA AFTER SOME TOUGH BATTLES......

BOOKMARK THIS PAGE,

Abiola treatment part 2 is coming.....

Mark this words...

Tinubu will never rule Nigeria for one day.
Your juju is very strong clap for yourself

1 Like

Re: Bashir El Rufai: At This Juncture Tinubu Is The President Elect by mii4u(f): 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

ā€œEven if itā€™s not immediateā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

The goal post has been shifted, but glad reality is dawning on you.
Oga the truth remains that Tinubu will not sit on that seat. Tell Eniola Badmus to save herself the embarrassment of that aso ebi.

Don't say I didn't warn u.
Re: Bashir El Rufai: At This Juncture Tinubu Is The President Elect by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
mii4u:

Oga the truth remains that Tinubu will not sit on that seat. Tell Eniola Badmus to save herself the embarrassment of that aso ebi.

Don't say I didn't warn u.

Be patient!

Reality has a way of making you humble.

It hits bad!
Re: Bashir El Rufai: At This Juncture Tinubu Is The President Elect by Softmirror: 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
grin
SPECIAL THANKS TO PETER OBI AND KWANKWASO. AM STILL WONDERING HOW MUCH TINUBU PAID THEM TO WORK FOR HIM IN THIS ELECTION. MOST ESPECIALLY PETER OBI, THE IGBO MAN. IT MUST BE MORE THAN THE AMOUNT HE PAID THE GOVERNORS ,DELEGATES WHO ELECTED HIM DURING THE APC PRIMARIES. AND ASPIRANTS WHO STEPPED DOWN FOR HIM TOO. grin
Re: Bashir El Rufai: At This Juncture Tinubu Is The President Elect by mii4u(f): 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Be patient!

Reality has a way of making you humble.

It hits bad!
Lol, I don talk finish.
Re: Bashir El Rufai: At This Juncture Tinubu Is The President Elect by We4all: 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
peepydelano:
Letā€™s all celebrate Tinubus victory and pray for him, he will do well and heā€™ll definitely deliver. Nobody should cause violence anywhere because it was a free and fair election. If you want to talk about rigging, then all the candidates definitely rigged in their region. Election is a game and the best gamer wins. I hate post election wailings with passion. Congrats Jagaban Borgu

Oloriburuku.....Are you already estimating the number of contracts you and your useless family members will get from his administration?
Re: Bashir El Rufai: At This Juncture Tinubu Is The President Elect by Softmirror: 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
grin
Re: Bashir El Rufai: At This Juncture Tinubu Is The President Elect by Laggafin: 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
LexngtonSteele:
How pathetic.

No wonder Asari called you Ijaw slaves and 4th Class citizens

4thclass citizen just disgraced zero class citizens in Lagos.. go and verify grin
Re: Bashir El Rufai: At This Juncture Tinubu Is The President Elect by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
We4all:

Oloriburuku.....Are you already estimating the number of contracts you and your useless family members will get from his administration?
Wawa my family new progress before you were mistakenly conceived. Donā€™t ever quote me again if you are this uncouth
Re: Bashir El Rufai: At This Juncture Tinubu Is The President Elect by We4all: 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
peepydelano:
Wawa my family new progress before you were mistakenly conceived. Donā€™t ever quote me again if you are this uncouth

I have. What next?
Re: Bashir El Rufai: At This Juncture Tinubu Is The President Elect by Heavensent01(m): 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
I'm Emotional right now, Thanks to all APC supporters on this forum

I don't know Tinubu from anywhere but that man despite his shortcoming like other politicians is a good father, a good leader, Nkrumah and Awoism of our time

Congrats omo olodoide, you earned it. you're loved

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR of the federal republic of Nigeria

Thanks Ekiti, Kwara, Oyo, Ondo, Lagos, Osun, Rivers state, Benue state, Edo state, Akwaibom. God bless All Northern States and her peoples, may Allah bring a lasting peace to all the terrorised areas in North

Thanks to y'all! see you in 2027 again

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El Rufai: At This Juncture Tinubu Is The President Elect by Doyou2019: 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
No IREV, no electronic voting/ electronic transmission of results and they call this an election victory

Ori gbogbo yin ti gbale.
Supporters of election riggers!
Re: Bashir El Rufai: At This Juncture Tinubu Is The President Elect by denko(m): 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wilson212:
Tinubu is the first person that meet this requirement with the result out there the only state he did not meet that requirement is Adamawa in the 19 northern state add 18 and 6 state in southwest it is already 24
unfortunately you must also have the highest votes cast which Obi will eventually have

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It True That Sultan Saadu Abubakar,Ciroma,buhari,IBB are Dead(Minority 2019 / Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video / Ebola Scare: White Woman Scared To Shake President Jonathan [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.