Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election (47752 Views)

Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action / We Are Not A Regional Party, Labour Party Rejects Okupe's Campaign List / Labour Party Rejects Odigbo, Cautions Pat Utomi On Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by seunfly: 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
This traditional in Nigeria's election.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by superCleanworks(m): 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Coyeter: 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by franchasofficia: 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
Of course the results being announced are doctored results by APC rigging mercenaries.

Tinubu did not get up to 25 % in Abuja based on real valid votes cast

6 Likes

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by jeffkennedy: 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
INEC has broken one of the electoral rules, the integrity of the whole process has been compromised, the so called result is null and void.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Iwedunloye: 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
You no complian when you win Lagos now, you go learn politics by force.Lagos was meant to distract you guys as If Obi fit get the required 25%

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Kingpele(m): 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
But the problem is that Peter obi is an igbo blood complete

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by bestmutiu2019(m): 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin well you have the right to challenge them in the court of law
Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Djele: 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
Let the revolution begin

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Elan83(m): 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yakubu is defending d fraud now

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by everythinggirly(f): 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
INEC needs to be flogged in the neck, they're making things worse.

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by researcherdotcom(m): 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
That shishi wey you no get, you go spend am for tribunal to supreme court.
I don laugh tire

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by NavasBit: 4:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
You will cry more.... Alaba market will be so great for international stadium.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by gigabyte13: 4:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
I thought you guys are jubilating that you have won already........
Why call for cancellation......??
So wherever you guys won, it is fine
Where other parties win, it is rigging
Una dey madtttttttttt
Cry cry babies
Wailers in action
Una tears never start

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by basilo102: 4:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
The law is clear if you don’t agree with the results

GO TO COURT

THE TRIBUNAL WILL BE OPEN SOON

CHIEF JUSTICE ARINWOOLA is waiting for the petition

Even Labour Party that lost by 6pm on Saturday is making noise

Will you keep quiet
Ariwoola that couldn't save him from naira redesign?

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Oluwaseunomo: 4:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Goto court losers always goto court

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by ejimatic: 4:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/585009-breaking-nigeriadecides2023-labour-party-rejects-collation-of-results-of-presidential-elect ;ion.html
. grin grin grin grin. The Fall and Fall of Obedients and their movement. Until the IGBOS make peace with the North they can never rule in Nigeria. The end of the road for Obi kingdom!

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by mytime24(f): 4:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
I still go vote today grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by afbstrategies: 4:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
That’s Peter Obi for you. BAT and his urchins are now realizing that he doesn’t believe in business as usual. He was once impeached but retrieved his mandate through due process.

Every Nigerian vote must count. Stay tuned.

6 Likes

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Racoon(m): 4:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Labour Party have a good case here.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by ProphetM0hammad: 4:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Djele:
Let the revolution begin
Igbo revolution is of no consequence

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Eriokanmi: 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
They toyed with the wrong people. Even though we're winning, we must take back our stolen vites

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by MrColdsweat: 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
We must revamp the electoral system. How can we still be using buckets for elections?
Nigerians must march to the INEC offices in their respective states to recount the votes.

5 Likes

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by kelvinunilag: 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
This was the structure that they were talking about, rigging structure

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Johnn78: 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
The law is clear if you don’t agree with the results

GO TO COURT

THE TRIBUNAL WILL BE OPEN SOON

CHIEF JUSTICE ARINWOOLA is waiting for the petition

Even Labour Party that lost by 6pm on Saturday is making noise

Will you keep quiet
grin grin
Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Laple0541(m): 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
Bunch of fools

You think you are harming Tinubu unknown to you you are killing yourselves.

Thanks to Obi and Kwankwaso for taking all the votes Atiku needed.

ZOMBIDIENTS YOU CAN TAKE LAGOS VOTE BUT PATRIOTIC NIGERIANS HAD GIVEN TINUBU NIGERIAN VOTES.

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by superCleanworks(m): 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
Coyeter:
​a combination of a drug Lord + terrorist = disaster.

grin
Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
Better. Speak up for yourselves.

Although I care less about this country, but I have great disdain for these agbado boys and girls who won't let me rest with their rants. I have successfully unfriended over 50 friends on my Facebook and WhatsApp account for supporting BAT. Whether or not you are my friend, I will restrict you in advance. Call me intolerant or unaccommodating, I care less. The few I left and tolerated were muted. Take your uselessness elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by JealousCobra(m): 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
INEC chairman should be arrested for wastages!!

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
Okay
Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by basilo102: 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
Iwedunloye:
You no complian when you win Lagos now, you ho learn politics by force.Lagos was meant to distract you guys as If Obi fan get the required 25%
We know, we also challenging Lagos results

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
Good way to go and good thing to do. One of the most basic rule guiding this election is instant transmission of election results to iRev portal. As long as this didn't happen, this invalidates the entire exercise. As at now, less than half of the polling units EC8 Form has been uploaded. So wherein lies the credibility and transparency of INEC in this exercise?

This is a mere charade. INEC should be sued for embezzlement of over #100bn electoral funds from national purse without doing anything to show forth such humongous expenditure.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters / Ifeanyi Ozoemena Is Dead! Gunmen Assassinate Imo State APC Chairman / Ize-Iyamu’s Family Backs Obaseki’s Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.