Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election (47773 Views)

Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action / We Are Not A Regional Party, Labour Party Rejects Okupe's Campaign List / Labour Party Rejects Odigbo, Cautions Pat Utomi On Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by YorubaSamurai: 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Better. Speak up for yourselves.

Although I care less about this country, but I have great disdain for these agbado boys and girls who won't let me rest with their rants. I have successfully unfriended over 50 friends on my Facebook and WhatsApp account for supporting BAT. Whether or not you are my friend, I will restrict you in advance. Call me intolerant or unaccommodating, I care less. The few I left and tolerated were muted. Take your uselessness elsewhere.
but na for tinubu built Lagos you dey waste your life away for brothels.. grin
Why you nor go back to akwaibom ayaya? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Qasim6(m): 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
Halopy:
Yes we reject the results in it's entirety, the daylight robbery is totally unacceptable. If inec is not culpable why did it refused to publish results on the server after 130bn collected. Mahmud must be prosecuted.

My Bro, the money budgeted na even 305bn.

Inec is telling us they spent that huge amount for this wack of election.
Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by MrColdsweat: 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
BabanawanGod:
Inec is the major problem in Nigeria election they are always failing the people of Nigeria
God pls arise and scatter them before they finish there rigging in Jesus name Amen

Stop praying to God. He does not solve economic or political problems. March to INeC office and fight for your rights.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Waffarianman(m): 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
Didn't even vote any party because already knows that they will rig this election for Atiku or Tinubu. I don't even see Obi in my pictures background. 15yrs now I don't vote because of all these rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Llpsporksman: 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
Meanwhile

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by BeardedmeatR(m): 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
The law is clear if you don’t agree with the results

GO TO COURT

THE TRIBUNAL WILL BE OPEN SOON

CHIEF JUSTICE ARINWOOLA is waiting for the petition

Even Labour Party that lost by 6pm on Saturday is making noise

Will you keep quiet
Ariwola is just one man. I guess you didn't know that.
Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by IgOga(m): 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
It is inec that has the statutory right to determine how it will announce results. Labour Party cannot tell inec how it will be done.

However I agree with Labour Party that results from all polling units should be uploaded unto the irev server for transparency

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by ovie8200: 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
I don't blame them...watching from NYC, I am really ashamed of what is really going on with the Nigeria election. The entire election needs to be scrambled and reschedule the election for another month. Nigeria will never change....giant of poverty and dull of Africa my foot.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Teddy0147(m): 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tpave:
It is expected. The election was completely rigged

Omo make una go court
Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by tamdun: 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
They should have complained at the state Inec office when they were making the announcement,this is national level and we will not allow any mofo to disrupt the process,God punish Dino and co

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by polygamist: 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
If it no favour your candidate its rigging. If it favour your candidate its not rigging. That's why the law is there. Tell your party candidate to go to the tribunal. Sunquo!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by ebenholer2(m): 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
SUCH IS EXPECTED, BUT GOING TO COURT IS THE BEST OPTION. WE NOW HAVE UNBIASED AND VIABLE JUDGES HEADED BY ARIWOLA AT THE SUPREME COURT. HE CAME FROM WHERE INTEGRITY IS VALUED MORE THAN BIGOTRY. COME TO THINK OF IT, INEC CHAIRMAN AFORESAID THAT THE rEV WILL ONLY TRANSMIT THE RESULT AT LGA COLLATION CENTRES DUE TO REASONS, AND LATER APOLOGIZED LATER ON SATURDAY OF THE HITCHES EXPERIENCED FROM THE DEVICE.
Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Kingspin(m): 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
Helpfromabove1:

GO TO COURT

Will you keep quiet
Is not a must Labour party must win but let them lose at the poll, not at INEC Abuja center.
Labor wins Kano grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
but na for tinubu built Lagos you dey waste your life away for brothels.. grin
Why you nor go back to akwaibom ayaya? cheesy

Be glad NL does not have a block button. You'd have been toast by now. Less tolerance for nonentities like you.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Drealman20: 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
Flame333:
What I expect from INEC is matching the results that were uploaded with the hard copies..

Why are they giving us hard copies before showing us the uploaded ones which in a process can later be altered before finally uploading them..

YAKUBU is an idiot with no pulse of integrity and discipline..

I still have hope with the states remaining..

U must be dreaming if u think pleateau is truly one million cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Kasdat5(m): 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
Na coalition of parties remain , else APC keeps retaining power . PDP lost virtually %90 of it's members to LP , wile APC retained theirs .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
I advise all disgruntled Labour Party supporters to read today's 27-02-2023 RCCG Open Heaven message to douse their tension and applied the message the way it was clearly stated in RCCG Open Heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Samdolly: 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
gigabyte13:
I thought you guys are jubilating that you have won already........
Why call for cancellation......??
So wherever you guys won, it is fine
Where other parties win, it is rigging
Una dey madtttttttttt
Cry cry babies
Wailers in action
Una tears never start

Keep quiet, they won in Lagos and Abuja, yet they want all the results cancelled.

Sentiments apart, is this the definition of an election.

Yeyenatu

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by EDUECO(m): 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
Flame333:
What I expect from INEC is matching the results that were uploaded with the hard copies..

Why are they giving us hard copies before showing us the uploaded ones which in a process can later be altered before finally uploading them..

YAKUBU is an idiot with no pulse of integrity and discipline..

I still have hope with the states remaining..
APC in collaboration with INEC will drastically reduce LP votes in order for LP not to catch up with APC forged numbers

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by jaxxy(m): 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
Calm down God is in control.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by amstardi: 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
Are you purporting that the chief Justice of Nigeria is corrupt and dining with the APC pigs?

Don't put yourself in trouble ooo
Helpfromabove1:

GO TO COURT

Will you keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Lifestone(m): 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
franchasofficia:
Of course the results being announced are doctored results by APC rigging mercenaries.

Tinubu did not get up to 25 % in Abuja based on real valid votes cast
But they haven't announced Abuja
Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by imagrg(m): 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
Now Your Suffering Continues(NYSC) is Nigerian.
Why Nigerians would even cast one vote for a party that failed them is modern stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by cmikel: 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2023

INEC IS A SCAM

INEC HAS BEEN BOUGHT OVER

WHAT A NATION WHERE PEOPLE CELEBRATE FRAUD AND DECEPTION BC IT FAVOURS THEM.

SHIFTING THE GOAL POST AT THE MIDDLE OF THE GAME AN ALREADY STRATEGICALLY PLANNED FRAUD .

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Drealman20: 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
jeffkennedy:
INEC has broken one of the electoral rules, the integrity of the whole process has been compromised, the so called result is null and void.

Says by who abeg?
Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Ifogift007: 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
Any evil person supporting dis evil government is an enemy of state and should be stoned to death ☠️💀

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by cmikel: 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2023

INEC IS A SCAM

INEC HAS BEEN BOUGHT OVER

WHAT A NATION WHERE PEOPLE CELEBRATE FRAUD AND DECEPTION BC IT FAVOURS THEM.

SHIFTING THE GOAL POST AT THE MIDDLE OF THE GAME AN ALREADY STRATEGICALLY PLANNED FRAUD .

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by blabulu2000: 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
Obi has been politically robbed

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Drealman20: 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
everythinggirly:
INEC needs to be flogged in the neck, they're making things worse.

Bcox ur candidate is not winning abi..... grin grin
Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by uncleade(m): 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
Bad loosers. What a big shame on you. Upon all these blabla. You still fell.
Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Samdolly: 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
IgOga:
It is inec that has the statutory right to determine how it will announce results. Labour Party cannot tell inec how it will be done.

However I agree with Labour Party that results from all polling units should be uploaded unto the irev server for transparency

Have you ever read the Electoral Act Sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters / Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan / Nigeria: Developed, Developing, Or Underdeveloped Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.