Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,186 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election (47771 Views)

Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action / We Are Not A Regional Party, Labour Party Rejects Okupe's Campaign List / Labour Party Rejects Odigbo, Cautions Pat Utomi On Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Samdolly: 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
Drealman20:

Says by who abeg?

Read the Electoral Act

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by abbey621(m): 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
And so it begins........Premium tears grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by onuman: 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
The law is clear if you don’t agree with the results

GO TO COURT

THE TRIBUNAL WILL BE OPEN SOON

CHIEF JUSTICE ARINWOOLA is waiting for the petition

Even Labour Party that lost by 6pm on Saturday is making noise

Will you keep quiet

This Justice is supposed to be educated in Rule of Law.
If ethno-religious bigotry beclouds his mind in not appointing neutral judges in this election case, he is setting Nigeria on fire.
It doesn't matter that Tinubu's supporters boasted from the beginning that the appointments of most of the Supreme Court judges of today were influenced by Bola Tinubu.
Worse, imposing a man, Tinubu, who suffers dementia and forfeited drug trafficking money to the US government, as president of Nigeria, must make every Nigerian a subject for ridicule by rest of the people of the world.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Autobot05: 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
This thing should have been very simple with the use of computers ..

They would have used a software for the whole results

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Drealman20: 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
OmoFiditi:
Who will accept results of Ekiti and Kwara where the people votes were discarded and the governor's in cahoot with the INEC officials wrote elections in the governors bedroom and submitted at Abuja?

BVAS exposed the non-correlating figures in Ekiti, Kwara and Ondo. Those results must be cancelled. Ekiti people are currently protesting and calling Thievnuubu 'Ole!'... and I am pained I can't seem to upload the video here.

Lo 😁 Ekiti people are labour party people & pdp people who gathered themselves bcox they lost woefully
Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by IgOga(m): 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
Samdolly:

Have you ever read the Electoral Act Sha

Tell me what it says....LP is a student in the game....inec is the lecturer to declare whether you pass or fail....nor be student go tell lecturer how make he tell am the result.....

I agree with the principle of transparency and I am suspicious of what inec is up to not loading the presidential election result
Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by d142475: 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
bestmutiu2019:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin well you have the right to challenge them in the court of law

Are you happy with the state of the country right now? Is this how you want to continue ? It's well .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by skentelelady(f): 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
Got this Ekiti result from someone. The date for that resuly was on Feb 20th. Does it mean election was done in Ekiti a week before?

How could LP had zero vote in the whole of Jigawa? What happened to LP agents there? Were they bought over too?

Shame on this government

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by christistruth01: 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
As expected
From History you know what will happen next
Civil Unrest will not come to Nigeria in Jesus name
Tinubu Won

Peter Obi should make his concession speach

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by blowjohn(m): 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
At this point I don't even care who wins anymore.
Emefelie pls put cash back into the system. I need money. I can't get common 2k for transport. Put the bloody money back into our banks emefelie.

Tired if this stress abeg

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by thisisit: 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
INEC IS CHIEF ELECTION RIGGER
INEC HAS FAILED NIGERIA
INEC WILL DESTROY NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Harrynight(m): 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
In the history of Nigeria election, reject election results doesn't force INEC stop the collation or change the results

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Drealman20: 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
PecE2Make:
Reject it especially Rivers State.
Labour Party won overwhelmingly but the devil called wike stole rigged the result to favour Agbero.

The Obedients will play him return match come 11th to vote against his candidate.

Show us evidence where u saw wike stole the result.. Evidence only, word of mouth is not enough..

Video of wike stealing

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by biafranrealson: 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
Helpfromabove1:

GO TO COURT

Will you keep quiet

The impending war coming may consume you and generation

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by skentelelady(f): 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
IgOga:

Tell me what it says....LP is a student in the game....inec is the lecturer to declare whether you pass or fail....nor be student go tell lecturer how make he tell am the result.....

I agree with the principle of transparency and I am suspicious of what inec is up to not loading the presidential election result

Inec us a lecturer right but don't forget I can call for my result as a student a take my lecturer to senate.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Massiveglory: 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
IgOga:
It is inec that has the statutory right to determine how it will announce results. Labour Party cannot tell inec how it will be done.

However I agree with Labour Party that results from all polling units should be uploaded unto the irev server for transparency
You are wrong. INEC does not have right to do as they want. There are laws that guide INEC. That is one of the benefits of the Electoral act signed by Pmb.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by BeardedmeatR(m): 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
Johnn78:
My people.march 11th thumbprint funke β˜”
Gbadebo Rhodes is winning this.
Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by GolDRoger: 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
seunfly:
This traditional in Nigeria's election.

Tradition is Limitation
Innovation is progress.

That is what every sane Nigerian should be clamouring for.
Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by SenatePresdo(m): 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
Helpfromabove1:

GO TO COURT

Will you keep quiet

When the thing go start, Arinwoola will be far away in a foreign land, that's if he can be able to leave.

APC can't jump process, and want others to follow process.

Which useless Court?

Relax, men are cooking.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
INEC and those keep us where we are had this planned from the start. They decieved us to come out that it was going to a new process unlike before. Only for them to come out now to read what they generated in their office.
They even took us 10yrs back.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Drealman20: 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
Samdolly:

Read the Electoral Act

Oya go and cancel it na.... Electoral chairman 😁😁😁😁

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Qasim6(m): 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
Iwedunloye:
You no complian when you win Lagos now, you ho learn politics by force.Lagos was meant to distract you guys as If Obi fan get the required 25%

What exactly do you mean by Lagos was meant to distract? Are you saying they intentionally did not rigged Lagos much so LP would win?

If that is your stand, so you prefer a president that rigged his way into office?

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by blowjohn(m): 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
Emefelie pls put cash back into the system. I need money. I can't get common 2k for transport. Put the bloody money back into our banks emefelie.

Tired if this stress abeg...

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by skentelelady(f): 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
Harrynight:
In the history of Nigeria election, reject election results doesn't force INEC stop the collation or change the results

History will be made this time around. Just watch. That's their mind set. Nigerians would shout and keep quiet later but not this time.

Just watch out

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Drealman20: 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
MISSCONGENIALITY:
INEC and those keep us where we are had this planned from the start. They decieved us to come out that it was going to a new process unlike before. Only for them to come out now to read what they generated in their office.
They even took us 10yrs back.

They didn't take u back when Peter obi won in Lagos.. Now u r crying bcox u r losing nationally

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Johnn78: 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Gbadebo Rhodes is winning this.
He willl come a distant 3rd.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by BJanta: 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
There's no need disturbing us with this noise, you go the court why we will be eating, drinking and dance. We told you. Now that your day of weeping has come, do it quietly. The entire nation is in joyful mood because Jagaban has convincingly won .

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by christistruth01: 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
blowjohn:

Tired if this stress abeg

Please where is your location
Some People are alleging that Emefiele refused to release the new notes to APC strongholds do you think it is true
Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Drealman20: 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
skentelelady:

History will be made this time around. Just watch. That's their mind set. Nigerians would shout and keep quiet later but not this time.

Just watch out

Says someone dt won't even leave her house...

Keep beating empty.chest πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
Drealman20:

They didn't take u back when Peter obi won in Lagos.. Now u r crying bcox u r losing nationally
Who's talking to this slave.
Abeg shift undecided

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nigeria Judiciary are useless trust me but we will go Roge since its like this let it end

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PROFORCE Nigerian Defence Company That Produces Equipment To Fight Boko Haram( / Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan / Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.