Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election (47769 Views)

Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action / We Are Not A Regional Party, Labour Party Rejects Okupe's Campaign List / Labour Party Rejects Odigbo, Cautions Pat Utomi On Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by MorataFC: 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tpave:
It is expected. The election was completely rigged
Yeah, all the southeast elections were rigged

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Nyne: 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
Them go detain Tinubu las las

Why lol ?

Tinubu isnโ€™t the one that counted votes nah lmaooo.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Dialpad: 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
Don't instigate violence ....

Mynd44 can you please help this guy out

Fut9ure:
We are rejecting it

No sane human will allow tinubu rule

You can't handover Nigeria at this critical time to a sick president

Please lets retweet and share to everyone

Use this pic on your WhatsApp profile and status
Facebook and twitter titok

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by casualobserver: 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
The law is clear if you donโ€™t agree with the results

GO TO COURT

THE TRIBUNAL WILL BE OPEN SOON

CHIEF JUSTICE ARINWOOLA is waiting for the petition

Even Labour Party that lost by 6pm on Saturday is making noise

Will you keep quiet

You are wicked!!!

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Helpfromabove1(m): 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
amstardi:
Are you purporting that the chief Justice of Nigeria is corrupt and dining with the APC pigs?

Don't put yourself in trouble ooo

Or you are did one putting ur self in trouble

Or where did you ready that ur personal interpretation in my statement

I only mention the name of the president CJN or am I wrong with the name
Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Midehi3(f): 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
Helpfromabove1:

GO TO COURT

Will you keep quiet
If e sure for una, make una upload result na grin thieves

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Tareq1105: 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mabizeka:
This present INEC is a big threat to our democracy.

There's no threat anywhere.

INEC chairman is more conversant with the Electoral Law than any other person.

He's aware that some unnamed political parties have recruited professional hackers to hack INEC server.

You ask yourself, was there any difference between the results presented at the collation centre and the one the parties were given at the States?

It's the same. No difference but they just want it on INEC portal for reasons best known to them.

It's easy to know the winner.

Each party was given copies from all the 176,087 polling units in Nigeria.

So, through your Wards, to Local councils, to States, you can sum it up and then raise issues if there are discrepancies in the figures.

INEC would not upload bcoz he has the information that some parties are planning to hack INEC server.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Intelcorei7: 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜€

I told Peter to invest in oil palm plantation or pig farming, those deceiving him insulted my person and personality.

Now he has gotten to a point of no return!

The aviation fuel and gasoline all wasted!

Even his followers who could have sold their votes for Nkwobi, missed out!

Let me see one Obidient that will tell me to buy him Nkwobi! I will break a bottle on his head!

cheesy grin
Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by BeardedmeatR(m): 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
Anunakeeh:
They Rejected Lagos Results too?grin
We won Lagos with over 400k votes.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Drealman20: 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Who's talking to this slave.
Abeg shift undecided

๐Ÿ˜‚

Osu is calling me slave.

You can't do shit. Better go ur boy frnd go collect dck

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by gammarays1: 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
Helpfromabove1:

GO TO COURT

Will you keep quiet
Let's by 6pm on Saturday yet INEC is still finding it difficult to collate and announce results.

How come the structureless party is becoming too hard to defeat ๐Ÿ™„

I know you're among the evil follows that voted APC. Posterity will judge you.
Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by BeardedmeatR(m): 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Same with Lagos too.

The results were compromised ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜€

Sore losers!
We won Lagos with over 400k votes. Tinubbu thinks conceding 10k votes was enough to douse suspicion.

You will soon know those you are dealing with.
Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by amstardi: 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
If you still love your wife and kids , be very very careful what you say here .

I can easily knock at your door in a minute if you talk anyhow
Helpfromabove1:

Or you are did one putting ur self in trouble

Or where did you ready that ur personal interpretation in my statement

I only mention the name of the president CJN or am I wrong with the name
Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
undecided undecided
Drealman20:

๐Ÿ˜‚

Osu is calling me slave.

You can't do shit. Better go ur boy frnd go collect dck
Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Helpfromabove1(m): 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
biafranrealson:

The impending war coming may consume you and generation

So Obidient can cry let this

Itโ€™s good to catch fun with the tears of Obidient

We warn them of the abuse on everyone they no hear now they are crying

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by starz100: 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
This is daylight robbery.We the well-meaning Nigerians reject this conconction of results by the ev*l inek
Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Harunabisanti(m): 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
No agitations. If not satisfied go to the court of LAW

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Helpfromabove1(m): 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
amstardi:
If you still love your wife and kids , be very very careful what you say here .

I can easily knock at your door in a minute if you talk anyhow

Abeg come

T-under fire โ€”โ€”

When you people are abusing every one online u donโ€™t know now u are crying

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by wirinet(m): 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
Helpfromabove1:

GO TO COURT

Will you keep quiet

How do you know any party was winning or losing by 6pm when INEC refused to show evidence of results as stipulated in the electoral act 2022, which is uploading of BVAS and IReV? Filling out results sheets by RECs and announcing it on live TV is not an acceptable proof of result.

OSUN elections was upturned favour of APC by the Appeal court because of BVAS, so why should the INEC chairman commence the announcement of result without BVAS?
Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by grandstar(m): 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
ChristineC:
Obi won Lagos with no less than 300k votes. the numbers do not add up that's why it's not on the iRev.

Even if you add 3m votes to Obi nationwide, he still won't match Tinubu! The margin is simply too wide

Now, will the Tinubu presidency be as awful as Buhari

1. In the economic arena, expect economic growth rates of at least 6% per annum. It could hit 8% which is very good.

2. In security, he should be able to deal decisively with the Fulani bandits. With the herdsmen he should be able to bring them to order

3. Boko Haram
The best the army can do about these Islamic terrorists is to contain them and not defeat them.
That's already happening.

4. Regional development.
He might bring about some restructuring based on the constitutional conference set up by Jonathan. He was pissed off when Buhari refuses to look at many of its suggestions.

He would embark on huge projects in the 6 regional zones of the country.

He is going to end petrol subsidies and deregulate the price. All other candidates have said they'd do likewise.

He is the only one capable of carrying it out. The Endsars killings should be an eye opener. That's the fact. Politics isn't easy. Reuben Abati learnt that hard in Aso Rock.

Peter Obi would never have performed better than tinubu as president.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by blowjohn(m): 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
christistruth01:

Please where is your location
Some People are alleging that Emefiele refused to release the new notes to APC strongholds do you think it is true

Abuja. And as I speak money is very scarce.

Imagine this afternoon POS lady telling me to pay 2,600 naira for 2k.

Many bank ATMs empty.

And drivers are refusing to take transfer

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nazgul:
It's so obvious even to the blind. The rigging was just insane. How can we move forward as a country with this kind of behavior. Peter Obi literally won almost all the polling unit in the SE, SS, SW and NC...so how come the results changed when it go to INEC office?

Ori e daru
Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by YorubaSamurai: 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Be glad NL does not have a block button. You'd have been toast by now. Less tolerance for nonentities like you.
if nor be say you fine, I be wan tell you something..cool
Thank god say you fine(if that is really your pic)
Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Tareq1105: 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
Midehi3:

If e sure for una, make una upload result na grin thieves

So that you can hack INEC server. You think INEC chairman is as stupid as you're? He has intelligent reports which you don't have. Results from all the 176,068 polling units added together are enough for any serious Party to do its collation. Not until you see it on the servers. Some people thought we have forgotten how Atiku brought a professional hacker from Kenya in 2019 and he almost succeeded. INEC had to insist that it doesn't have a server. INEC would only upload after all the results are presented and collated manually first. After that anybody that wants to hack INEC server would now be free to do so.

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
if nor be say you fine, I be wan tell you something..cool
Thank god say you fine(if that is really your pic)

Better. Now you can face front.
Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Helpfromabove1(m): 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
wirinet:

How do you know any party was winning or losing by 6pm when INEC refused to show evidence of results as stipulated in the electoral act 2022, which is uploading of BVAS and IReV? Filling out results sheets by RECs and announcing it on live TV is not an acceptable proof of result.

OSUN elections was upturned favour of APC by the Appeal court because of BVAS, so why

should the INEC chairman commence the announcement of result without BVAS?

Obi supporter should take time to study the electoral act first

The margin of losing from state results is wild that are not getting the 25 percent in about 10 state already and with 2 more they will be officially out

And for the bvas issue I raised itโ€™s the duty of the court to decide and not inec
Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by vannessa7(f): 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Better. Speak up for yourselves.

Although I care less about this country, but I have great disdain for these agbado boys and girls who won't let me rest with their rants. I have successfully unfriended over 50 friends on my Facebook and WhatsApp account for supporting BAT. Whether or not you are my friend, I will restrict you in advance. Call me intolerant or unaccommodating, I care less. The few I left and tolerated were muted. Take your uselessness elsewhere.

So only you have fifty friends supporting Tinubu, yet you people don't expect anyone to vote for him, you believe his winning the election is because of rigging, hmmm, we voted Tinubu because we love prosperity and lavish joyous abundant lifestyle which Peter Obi can never give but which is sure with Tinubu, we cannot afford someone who does not and cannot give shishi for four to eight years, Nigerians need to flex too, we deserve some time of refreshing, don't worry Tinubus exploits will get to everyone, you will enjoy his super brain too.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Jack500: 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
Them go detain Tinubu las las

Who go detain am, you wan detain the president? It seems you are tired of living ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Nolevel666: 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
Helpfromabove1:

GO TO COURT

Will you keep quiet

You nor know yourself talkless of your country

If you know yourself you suppose the position wey your country suppose dey by now among other top nations

Scumbag
Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Allisgud: 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
Flame333:
What I expect from INEC is matching the results that were uploaded with the hard copies..

Why are they giving us hard copies before showing us the uploaded ones which in a process can later be altered before finally uploading them..

YAKUBU is an idiot with no pulse of integrity and discipline..

I still have hope with the states remaining..
if the result of east enter obi will meet up to tinubu 4m
Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by Chyjul: 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Helpfromabove1:

GO TO COURT

Will you keep quiet
What the law said is that all results will be posted on irev.
Supreme court is worse than inec.
Re: Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Drealman20:

They didn't take u back when Peter obi won in Lagos.. Now u r crying bcox u r losing nationally
We are contesting Lagos too. We won by over 400k.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku / Ize-Iyamuโ€™s Family Backs Obasekiโ€™s Re-election / PROFORCE Nigerian Defence Company That Produces Equipment To Fight Boko Haram(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.