Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far (66025 Views)

I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike / Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan / Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by IamANigerianMan: 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
OmoFiditi:
Wike simply bribed INEC officials and security officials with dollars and threatened voters.

Like Ekiti, and Kwara BVAS will catch them and the results will be cancelled.. cheesy grin

There is a video circulation online with Ekiti people protesting against Thiefnubuu for stealing their votes and writing results in Government House. Please whoever has that video, should start a thread. I can't seem to post video and pictures. .

do you have it? Can you start a thread with it?

There was no election in Ekiti at all, You see labour getting 425 votes in the whole local government, no local government has less than 1000 poling unit, does it means the agent did not vote,Ekiti Election was ready before 6PM, how can the result of the entire local government ready manually that time?
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by sukkot: 5:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
mariahAngel:

Ina yen lo ma Jo gbogbo yin laslas!

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by YungMillionaire: 5:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
post=121309429:

Tinubu no get 10% of votes in Rivers State

Your tears so delicious and sweet, no sugar needed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by sukkot: 5:14pm On Feb 27, 2023

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by mariahAngel(f): 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
sukkot:
hammer , nwokem be calming down

Calm down?
Isn't that the impending turbulence you talked about? cheesy
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by onuman: 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
GeneralPula:

Bayelsa results will shock you more..

Tinubu is leading..

Bayelsans are not foolish to vote a man, Tinubu, suffering dementia to rule them.
Wike is running away from justice, that is why he is making alliance with the rulling party. Goodluck Jonathan from Bayelsa is Wike's political godfather. Tinubu conspired with others and ousted Goodluck Jonathan from Aso Rock.
Wike is putting all into APC to save his neck from Atiku in case Atiku wins. If Peter Obi wins, Wike will also account for the murders of Igbos in Obigbo LGA.
Wike using the money of Rivers people to protect his life.
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by madapcmod: 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
Fake news

Thieeeefnubu no get up to 10% in Rivers
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
It will never be well with the ogboni evangelist in Rivers state!
Deaths awaits your within 6 months!

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by YorubaSamurai: 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
E pain zombidients

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by sukkot: 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
mariahAngel:

Calm down?
Isn't that the impending turbulence you talked about? cheesy
haha yeah i guess hammer about to unleash the turbulence and vawulence grin grin
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by naturefellow(m): 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Above 25% is a plus!
We move!

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Sham figures! Y'all not moving anywhere. You're crawling with a sick aspirant!
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by Magnoliaa(f): 5:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
Balderdash. grin grin

As I much as I doubt the other results, there is none that I doubt so much as the one coming from this particular STATE.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by naturefellow(m): 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
Kam2021:
Make una calm down. I'm not pro APC but I think Tinubu will perform better than Buhari in all areas.If he emerges the winner NOTHING will happen to WIKE.All the candidates are good and have done well.My only problem with him and his wife,is the lack of proper way to talk to people and agberoish politics, aside that,he will work.
Make una forgive WIKE,I still believe he weighed the benefits of a Tinubu presidency. Let peace reign.
with no due respect, you are mad!

A Tinubu Presidency is a delusion.
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by mariahAngel(f): 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
sukkot:
haha yeah i guess hammer about to unleash the turbulence and vawulence grin grin

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by wirinet(m): 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
onuman:

APC win in Obigbo local government area of all areas in Rivers state?
Wike is ridiculous in his election rigging movement in Rivers state.

Wike is so brazen in his election rigging. He should have given Tinubu 40%, but he damned all consequences and is giving Tinubu over 60%.
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by Magnoliaa(f): 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
hammerT:
TINUBU CAN ONLY LEAD IN RIVERS VIA RIGGING.

THIS RESULT, HAVE ALREADY BEEN REJECTED...

They now put just "42,000" votes to make it seem as if it's a natural score. grin

Doing everything to make sure that Shaking Leaf gets his required 25%.

Lmao.

Leave them.

I don't know if they think they are all that smart or we're all stupid. We did not read the reports coming from there...

Me, I don't even know why they are wasting everybody's time and resources and still announcing these cooked results.

Mtcheeeewwwww.
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by wirinet(m): 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
Kam2021:
Make una calm down. I'm not pro APC but I think Tinubu will perform better than Buhari in all areas.If he emerges the winner NOTHING will happen to WIKE.All the candidates are good and have done well.My only problem with him and his wife,is the lack of proper way to talk to people and agberoish politics, aside that,he will work.
Make una forgive WIKE,I still believe he weighed the benefits of a Tinubu presidency. Let peace reign.

He is desperate like Amaechi was in 2015. An Atiku presidency will send Wike on a permanent exile. So he is fighting for his life.
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by indolomous(m): 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
God bless the soul that took this picture. Wike does not know what year it is.
post=121309318:

Don't mind them we are waiting for INEC to announce the manipulated results, na 5hen them go see madness

Wike rigging without sense imagine

Oyigbo lga

Lp got 22k plus
APC 2k plus
PDP 1k plus
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by Magnoliaa(f): 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
naturefellow:
with no due respect, you are mad!

A Tinubu Presidency is a delusion.

Yourubas call it; "ala ti o le se."

It is a dream that'll never come to pass. 🀣🀣

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by afbstrategies: 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wike will be thought a lesson. Stay tuned.
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by Heavensent01(m): 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tinubu must not Abandoned Wike and Seyi, those two men stood with you till the end

God bless His Excellency Nyesom Wike and Seyi Makinde

victory is sure for Seyi in the Governorship election, Wike minister is sure. na still win win

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by Chaiz: 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
Kai, oyigbo where did tinubu gets this 16k votes
The vote I follow to LGA
Oh INEC must hv change it at Bori
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by Allisgud: 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wike onikure

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by ThierryJay: 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lol Rivers State votes have always been massively rigged since 2015. I remember in 2015 when Wike's thugs were shooting and killing APC voters so blatantly at polling units. He miraculously manufactured 1.4million votes for GEJ then.

No be today Wike start.
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by Magnoliaa(f): 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Above 25% is a plus!

We move!

On top rigged results?

See as you and your shamelessness dey dance for the center of marketsquare, lmao. πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by onuman: 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Kam2021:

A physically handicapped president can perform great job, but a mentally handicapped person as president, is as good as a dead wood.

In 2015, Muhmadu Buhari was healthier and livelier than Alhaji Bola Tinubu in 2023.

Today, Tinubu can't differentiate yesterday from today, because he is obviously suffering dementia.
Even Wike supporting Tinubu can't be shielded, because Hashim Shettima shall be in charge of the presidency if APC wins.
Blood is ticker than water: Shettima shall not hide Wike because Wike was anti-northern president as successor to President Buhari.
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Hopium:
cheesy

Asiwaju has won.

JAGABAN 4 Life!!

If you had seen what the actual results been called looked like you will understand the issue on ground. With all the cancellations, Tippex marks and over voting mistakes, APC and INEC won’t have it easy on this one.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by nothingspoil70: 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
These zombidients self.

They have been jumping up and down since morning like a headless chicken because they won lagos narrowly.

Now that Rivers result is not going their way they have started barking like dogs.

Don't worry, before midnight, this whole exercise should be concluded and I will see what you sore losers will do when Asiwaju is declared the winner

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by objobj: 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Above 25% is a plus!

We move!

pikin like you
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by Tycyborg(m): 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
Kam2021:

The problem with people is they love lies and hate truth... You remember trump also was like that and they call him names but now they want him back because they knew he was telling the truth but in a very I don't care and blunt way.
I wonder if Nigerian citizen do reason and think like the American citizen
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by fortunateme: 5:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
oyin44:
Good news...thank God
Which god. You don't thank God for arm robbery. Urchin!
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by mortalincarnate(f): 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
Please how can I upload a video clip on Nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos / EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) / How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.