Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin (73135 Views)

I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me / Her In-Law Advises Me Against Marrying Her / Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin by EmiDon11: 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
virginprincess:
Wow,i pray for such a man too.
i pray u neva get it.

Wh0re
Re: Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin by Slimwhyt(m): 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
Was she also a virgin?

2 Likes

Re: Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin by EmiDon11: 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
siofra:
Wow! The joy of every woman! To marry an untouched man. Not all these ashewos on nairaland undecided
how do know if a man is virgin?
Re: Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin by phemray(m): 4:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
virginprincess:

Lol, virgin men without any issue is dangerous cos if he did not do it b4 I will do it after except he has a low testosterone issue.

All d best
Re: Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin by zoroby(m): 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
siofra:
Wow! The joy of every woman! To marry an untouched man. Not all these ashewos on nairaland undecided

Hahahah cow
Re: Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin by EmiDon11: 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
How on earth will somebody toss his sales girl?
Re: Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin by Ykc2(m): 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
Happy married life, is like u and your oga like English very well,is not everything you must broadcast enemies plenty pino pino

2 Likes

Re: Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin by Justbeingreal(m): 5:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
grin grin grin grin Whahala Whahala
Johnoyem:
The boss sef be like sales boy....
Re: Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin by tenpipsperday: 5:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
akwesenana:
How do you ascertain if a man is a virgin?

The head of the penis.

If you don't know it know it now
Re: Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin by BeanX(m): 5:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
Autobot05:
She must have behaved very well for him to do such .
Unlike these criminals on NL

Early 20's here ... still untouched too wink
Siofra is one of the criminal, she has a case to answer and the authorities are still looking into the matter
Re: Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin by jjxxx: 5:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
Re: Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin by ultimateprof: 5:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
The boy be like sales boy. Virgin boy and the boy ugly self, no wonder he was still a virgin! 😂😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin by pencilee(m): 5:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
Where is the boss?
Re: Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin by MyExpression(m): 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
Started working August, he proposed...September......na you be the first gurl wey him dey see?

Abeg, who be your kayamata plug?
Re: Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin by haybhi1(m): 5:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
virginprincess:

He's here. smiley
Re: Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin by Bbbwings: 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
siofra:
grin grin
Re: Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin by Autobot05: 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
BeanX:
Siofra is one of the criminal, she has a case to answer and the authorities are still looking into the matter

Ok comrade .. Goodlady is another highway criminal on this platform too

2 Likes

Re: Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin by smith2019: 5:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
Re: Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin by Paulpak34(m): 6:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
Re: Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin by TheMostComplex1: 6:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
siofra:

I don faint
Re: Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin by Bondinus(m): 6:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
siofra:

Na wa o,
Can you just be happy for them and move on.
You always sound sad
Re: Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin by 1Sharon(f): 6:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
ultimateprof:
The boy be like sales boy. Virgin boy and the boy ugly self, no wonder he was still a virgin! 😂😂😂😂

You lost your own virginity and wasted your seed, that's why you're mad
Re: Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin by Weknowbetter: 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
I understand why he is a virgin. It's good he netted her quick
Re: Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin by SanctifiedSista(f): 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2023

1 Like

Re: Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin by jessylaurel(f): 7:02pm On Feb 28, 2023

1 Like

Re: Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin by Legal001: 7:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
A male virgin
Very rare
He must be a man of self respect ✊
Re: Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin by Adakintroy: 7:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
Na only man can love in the real sense..it has selflessness and compassion in it. Women love is selfish and refer back to themselves.

Imagine if the boss was a woman if she go do same

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin by ultimateprof: 7:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
1Sharon:

You lost your own virginity and wasted your seed, that's why you're mad

As edey pain you!
Edey sweet me!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin by Karlifate: 7:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
fabiano09:
That Lady will end up owning those shops mark my word , that guy looks like a simp and women never stop scheming

grin grin
Re: Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin by rafcrown(m): 7:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
`CANT YOU READ WELL. HE is also ...
Kingray10:
Ur man is a virgin, what about you
grin grin grin
Re: Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin by 1Sharon(f): 8:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
ultimateprof:

As edey pain you!
Edey sweet me!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You wasted your seed. May God help the woman that marries you.

1 Like

Re: Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin by faithfull18(f): 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
Nice one, we love to see this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Bum Twerks & Performs On Stage, Crowd Goes Gaga / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) / I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.