Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? (29351 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu: A Lesson For Igbo Political Elites / Greatest Lesson On Earth |buhari's Last Moment So Emotional / 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Savedday2: 10:55am On Mar 01, 2023
My lesson:

Evil will always prevail over good.
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by another1: 10:55am On Mar 01, 2023
Peter obi caused Atiku Abubakar from smelling president of Nigeria for life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Global2000: 10:55am On Mar 01, 2023
Never to trust Nigeria government and its directives
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by CORRECTMAN78(m): 10:56am On Mar 01, 2023
casualobserver:
1). You cannot become president of Nigeria without spread.

2) most Nigerians are so busy thinking with their hearts not their heads they miss the obvious, right in front of them.

3) the Ibos remain the most tribalalistic tribe in this country.

If you had not mention Igbos, I would think you never had enough ewedu this morning. But then, you did.
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by SirGentry(m): 10:56am On Mar 01, 2023
Votes don’t count

I should have stayed home and rested instead of stressing my life to stand in the sun and wait to count the votes that will later be changed in INEC office

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by gammarays1: 10:57am On Mar 01, 2023
benedictuyi:
One of the greatest lessons I've learnt is that God is not drawn to sentiments.

God is a God of justice and rewards hardwork.
So you mean God supports hardwork of rigging and thuggery or money inducement.
Stop making mockery of God and keep Him away from your evil.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by seanwilliam(m): 10:57am On Mar 01, 2023
1. Build your circle
2. Be open-handed
3. Be a step ahead of your competitors
4. Be focused, avoid distractions
5. Marry a supportive woman
6. Buy people’s loyalty
7. Forget morality, do what WORKS
8. Create an enemy for your enemy
9. Support people when they need you , trust me , some of them will reciprocate later in life
10. Be practical , don’t be emotional

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Legal001: 10:57am On Mar 01, 2023
#Nigeria decides 2023 is a scam
Have money and influence and everything will work for your good
But God pass them

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Bobbiee: 10:57am On Mar 01, 2023
The greatest enemy of Nigeria and the black man in extension are Nigerians and black people.

Last last, I would run occasionally into fellow Nigerians abroad where I live and I will try within my possible best not to be racist towards them until I know them. As it stands, the white man, every race on earth, has the right, in fact it is encouraged, to be racist or downright cruel to the black man.

We have failed mother Africa and the black race in general. We will always be at the low end of the evolutionary tree until we learn to utilize what makes us human by forming rational thoughts

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by mubarak89(m): 10:57am On Mar 01, 2023
Your vote never counts.

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Rocktation(f): 10:57am On Mar 01, 2023
Don't burn bridges over something so fleeting.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by sat70: 10:58am On Mar 01, 2023
Social Media can deceive

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Fut9ure: 10:58am On Mar 01, 2023
We now see exactly where the problem is in Nigeria
North is really not the problem of Nigeria

But the South west

They are taking advantage of the fact that north and south east are not in good terms due to the war fought in the past to continue romancing the north

That devilish mentality and snake like nature will stop one day
Look at adeboye that led a protest during Jonathan era kept mute
South west got no reason to claim anymore that they are the most educated...this election open their yansh well.

The four major contestants were from the three major tribe
So it means we the South South are the one to choose the most suitable for Nigeria without biased because they are not our brothers
And we chose choose obi but due to tribalism the South west refused and supported a man who is sick mentally and physically...national anthem was going on he wasn't Aware

If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit. Some one not aware of his environment but still you want to support same man to head 220 million Nigeria at this point of our critical situation then may you and your family know no peace

If you are emotionally attached to your tribe, religion and political leaning to the point that the truth and justice becomes secondary consideration then your education is useless, your exposure is useless. If you cannot reason beyond petty sentiments. You are liability to man kind

Everyone should retweet and save this so that our future kids will know that at some point in the history of Nigeria we were caught in between the Devil( tinubu, atiku) and redemption( obi)
But the South west spoilt dragged us back because of tribalism

Every sane Nigeria should look at this and read a meaning to it
1) Tinubu political party and administration is ruling but he was unable to win Abuja where them sit down put
2) his own state of origin osun. Even a twelve year old will win thier own state yet he was unable to win

3) all development in lagos is attributed to Tinubu and he is regarded as the father of lagos yet he was unable to win

Nigerians should put on thier conscience and see that tinubu was rejected completely by Nigerians

I'm from the South South( Edo to be precise)

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Timtim007(f): 10:58am On Mar 01, 2023
I learnt that slavery is mental..(in this case..alot of Nigerians have chemistry with their oppressors)

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by baconline(m): 10:58am On Mar 01, 2023
Don't waste your time voting
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by godofuck231: 10:58am On Mar 01, 2023
Dont outshine those you met in the game of politics , democracy isn't power to the people, its a facade of power through the people, for those who are privileged to power and resources, as far as ife empire, Greece and Rome of history there will always be hidden agenda in politics and when not met , a removal is eminent

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Judolisco(m): 10:59am On Mar 01, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
Nigerians are massively stupid...
I no dey pity anybody in these hardship coming days....
ode 14m Nigerians voted against APC.... It's d opposition that's massively stupid, they couldn't keep their huz together and tinubu took advantage of that

1 Like

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Willie2015: 11:00am On Mar 01, 2023
Money cant buy everything....

Build alliances and friends...relationships...

They will support you those times money is useless....

1 Like

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by SeeItSayIt: 11:00am On Mar 01, 2023
That Nigeria doesn't deserve good citizen, therefore, anybody that have opportunity to get better job & life outside Nigeria should not hesitate to go for it.
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by MrColdsweat: 11:00am On Mar 01, 2023
Nigeria is a country that rewards criminality.
If you're a criminal, Nigeria will reward you.

I'll be renouncing my citizenship. This country is a no no....

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Mitsurugi(m): 11:00am On Mar 01, 2023
Don't trust INEC and the Police.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Sevenworldpower(m): 11:00am On Mar 01, 2023
obembet:
Dear Nairalanders, What was the greatest lesson for you in this election ?

Make enough money even through crooked means you can get anything in Nigeria.
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Nwanna2588: 11:01am On Mar 01, 2023
Rather it should be 'what is your greatest fear?'
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Gbemini(m): 11:01am On Mar 01, 2023
I know igbo more, i now see d reasons why they can never be d president of this country cos thier behaviour is so irritating , i will now advice this parents to train them well cos eranko ni most of them

5 Likes

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by sucess001(m): 11:02am On Mar 01, 2023
That Ego and stupidity never equates a win.

That the youths are just a lot of passion with no strategy or direction.

Atiku was the easiest route to an Obi Presidency. Now they can kiss that goodbye for at the minimum, 16 years

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Codes151(m): 11:02am On Mar 01, 2023
YungMillionaire:
Tinubu is the GREATEST POLITICAL GENERAL in the history of Africa.
yorubas,
All about feeling urselves. Cow - ass lickers.

Imagine the mentality.
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by FreeStuffsNG: 11:02am On Mar 01, 2023
YungMillionaire:
Tinubu is the GREATEST POLITICAL GENERAL in the history of Africa.
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by fitinwell: 11:03am On Mar 01, 2023
(1) Never vote again. It's absolutely pointless and a gross waste of time
(2) Pursue personal happiness. Leave every other person to his fate.
(3) Do everything I can to japa from this country this year. I can't allow my 3 children to grow up in an environment like this.
(4) Never look back again. Make sure I am buried in the land of sincere people abroad.
(5) I nearly had a heart attack watching Nigeria play a penalty shootout in an under 21 male World Cup a few years ago. That day I decided to remove my mind from anything football. Today I very rarely watch football and when I do, it is with almost 100% dispassion.
I will do same with respect to Nigerian politics. It is not safe for ones health
(6) I believe in God's Plan for Nigeria. I believe He is not yet done with this election. Unexpected and unprecedented events will unfold in this nation within the next 10 months. God will shake things up a bit and the chaff will be removed from the wheat

I share same fate with you uncle...
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by SirLinks: 11:03am On Mar 01, 2023
Don't stress yourself in going to vote, get a canopy at your street junction and shayo collectively as a street, by the next week they would tell us who they want to hold the position after they have agreed amongst themselves
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Jokkarm2: 11:03am On Mar 01, 2023
The greatest lesson i learnt is that INEC is a fraud, The current Nigeria we are is a fraud, there is nothing to rely on in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Maas93: 11:04am On Mar 01, 2023
I divided opposition can never succeed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Yobe: Nigerian Army Arrests 57 boko Haram Members On Sallah / Security Chiefs Visit Nigerian Army Situation Room Ahead Of Elections. / Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.