Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid (2190 Views)

Please Come To My Aid / Plsssssss Come To My Aid Nairalander I'm Losing It / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by dosage150(m): 4:12pm On May 30, 2022
Going through my profile,this is my second topic on this , am breaking and dying everyday, this is too much for just me, I need someone to talk to , I can't spill everything here, I am dying, I am hating myself,my work and everything, don't just read and pass, I have been active here untill this monster is about to eat me up cry cry
Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:15pm On May 30, 2022
I feel you..pls see a psychologist..you are going through the second stage of depression..
Don't let it become a norm..
Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by Payperboii(m): 4:15pm On May 30, 2022
Can you send me your number.

1 Like

Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 30, 2022
who is the monster
Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by dosage150(m): 4:16pm On May 30, 2022
Payperboii:
Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by dosage150(m): 4:18pm On May 30, 2022
Ferrytech:
who is the monster
Depression
I will write my story here someday
cry cry
Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 30, 2022
dosage150:
Depression I will write my story here someday cry cry
what up what do you need

1 Like

Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by dosage150(m): 4:19pm On May 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I feel you..pls see a psychologist..you are going through the second stage of depression..
Don't let it become a norm..
Have searched and came across none,
Actually met one here, been asking him to chat me privately, I guess he think it's scammers
Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by Joezinho: 4:20pm On May 30, 2022
dosage150:
I don't need money, I need no other favour, I just want to return to dozman I have been before now,I want to be happy again even if things are not right, my woman isn't helping me at this time as well

I knew you were going to mention this. I feel sorry for any successful man being involved with a glory chasing lady. Date those in your lane and leave peasant for peasants..
Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by dosage150(m): 4:21pm On May 30, 2022
Ferrytech:
what up what do you need
I don't need money, I need no other favour, I just want to return to dozman I have been before now,I want to be happy again even if things are not right, my woman isn't helping me at this time as well
Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:22pm On May 30, 2022
dosage150:
Have searched and came across none,
Actually met one here, been asking him to chat me privately, I guess he think it's scammers
Yeah you need someone to talk to..I mean physically.. speaking to someone online might be of help tho..you could join a community also..

Without saying a lot I know how you feel.. right now what you need is someone who is gonna look after you..that feeling of rejection and isolation..it's kinda tough tho..

1 Like

Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by dosage150(m): 4:23pm On May 30, 2022
Joezinho:
No matter the problems you are facing. Find food and chop first.
Brother, accomodation and feeding isn't my problem a bit, I feed well, but am lossing my mind , am saddened everyday of my life, my happiness doesn't last

I don't want to start living a promiscuous life to feel happy
Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by Zonefree(m): 4:23pm On May 30, 2022
dosage150:
@bolded. This is where your problem lies. Do away with every Nigerian girl around you for now and see your life bounce back.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by dosage150(m): 4:26pm On May 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yeah you need someone to talk to..I mean physically.. speaking to someone online might be of help tho..you could join a community also..

Without saying a lot I know how you feel.. right now what you need is someone who is gonna look after you..that feeling of rejection and isolation..it's kinda tough tho..
People around me are those looking up to me, I can't let them see me this way hence I pretend to be fine always,
Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by dosage150(m): 4:28pm On May 30, 2022
Zonefree:

@bolded. This is where your problem lies. Do away with every Nigerian girl around you for now and see your life bounce back.
How much more lost of my everything, seeing my mum weep over things
Honestly I am going worse everyday
Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 30, 2022
If you are in need of money
first person to drop his or her account number will receive 25k

1 Like

Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 30, 2022
dosage150:
get a side chick and dump her ass i take no lady serious and what i always tell them when i sence the love thing trying to come in (just sex) no feeling
Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by dosage150(m): 4:31pm On May 30, 2022
Ferrytech:
get a side chick and dump her ass i take no lady serious and what i always tell them when i sence the love thing trying to come in (just sex) no feeling
This can only compound and worse my state now, sex isn't the problem, food isn't the problem,i am passing through alot and feel damn rejected
Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:31pm On May 30, 2022
dosage150:
People around me are those looking up to me, I can't let them see me this way hence I pretend to be fine always, my woman is changing as well,in fact, I feel tormented by her acts the more, this is someone that knows me too well
Yeah if she's spiking up that feeling/always making you feel bad then pls do away with that relationship for your mental health..

Pls go for counseling with a therapist..Talk to your loved ones share as much as you can and if you don't have anyone talk to yourself..
Try to be busy and happy...

Depression needs time to survive if you make yourself busy enough not even to spare any second..depression would cease to exist...
Use internet and entertainment to pass any extra time(try to stay away from social media)..

Also eliminate negative people from your life..

2 Likes

Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 30, 2022
Oduskid:

drop yours and get 1k (no day do pass my self) can send 10 doe

1 Like

Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 30, 2022
Oduskid:

3139019651 Johnson first bank

please boss i need it oh to treat my health condition cry

u can check my profile, been sick like hell

1 Like

Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by dosage150(m): 4:37pm On May 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yeah if she's spiking up that feeling/always making you feel bad then pls do away with that relationship for your mental health..

Pls go for counseling with a therapist..Talk to your loved ones share as much as you can and if you don't have anyone talk to yourself..
Try to be busy and happy...

Depression needs time to survive if you make yourself busy enough not even to spare any second..depression would cease to exist...
Use internet and entertainment to pass any extra time(try to stay away from social media)..

Also eliminate negative people from your life..
I have relocated
I learnt snooker to keep myself busy
There are things I can't discuss with my mum who is my closest friend
My brothers and sisters are far from me as well
My work is not demanding, I am less busy most atimes at office which made me hate the work cos it's not keeping me and allowing me to suffer every sec of the day

Yesterday
I stepped out in my new location
I know no where
I strolled for long and came back all to be busy

My phone become boring to me
What am I look for in internet that I haven't browsed all night and day, everytime am with phone

I know my stage , confidence and how happy I was before now

cry

1 Like

Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 30, 2022
Ferrytech:

3139019651 Johnson first bank

please any amount im sick boss, just need the money to go to hospital u can check my profile

please boss help me with any amount i will be highly glad cry
Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by dosage150(m): 5:17pm On May 30, 2022
Payperboii:
I believe you got it sir
Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by Dude397(m): 5:33pm On May 30, 2022
Oduskid:

305 13 22 969 first bank

1 Like

Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by HopeNeverDies: 5:38pm On May 30, 2022
Ferrytech:
Ooookkk
Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:53pm On May 30, 2022
dosage150:
I have relocated
I learnt snooker to keep myself busy
There are things I can't discuss with my mum who is my closest friend
My brothers and sisters are far from me as well
My work is not demanding, I am less busy most atimes at office which made me hate the work cos it's not keeping me and allowing me to suffer every sec of the day

Yesterday
I stepped out in my new location
I know no where
I strolled for long and came back all to be busy

My phone become boring to me
What am I look for in internet that I haven't browsed all night and day, everytime am with phone

I know my stage , confidence and how happy I was before now

cry
You will be fine..just take it Easy with yaself.. kiss
Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by Dude397(m): 5:59pm On May 30, 2022
Ferrytech:
help me with anything please sir even 5h . 305 13 229 69 first bank
Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by Kolenda(m): 6:22pm On May 30, 2022
Oduskid:

1 Like

Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by Kolenda(m): 6:24pm On May 30, 2022
Ferrytech:
Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by davien(m): 6:26pm On May 30, 2022
Lol, urgent 2k scammers.
Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 30, 2022
davien:
Lol, urgent 2k scammers.

the giver or the needing is the scammer

don't always open mouth, thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men, Are You Really Happy With Only One Woman / Is It Right When A Lady Toasts A Guy? / Is It A Crime To Triple Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.