Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,896 members, 7,863,076 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:15 AM

What's Next After The Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Next After The Election? (172 Views)

I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari / Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election / The Phone Call That Made The Election Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Next After The Election? by jucijumi(f): 6:25am On Feb 28, 2023
Bearing in mind that the election will eventually lead to a candidate being announced as the winner, im wondering what is next for the supporters.

After studying the feelings of supporters online across the interactive platforms, I can say there is a huge pile of negativity being spread around between the party supporters.

You see whatsapp groups previously flourishing now turning into political battlefield here and there.

It will take a great and deliberate effort from the eventual winner to restore the peaceful interaction between sections of Nigeria.

In conclusion, I appeal to the supporters of the eventual winner not to rub it in other party faithfuls faces.
Also, those in the political parties coming 2nd & 3rd should think of the unity of Nigeria as a whole.

After all, we all claim to be looking for a better Nigeria, regardless of who is in Aso Rock.

Thank you
Re: What's Next After The Election? by meobizy(f): 7:18am On Feb 28, 2023
jucijumi:
Bearing in mind that the election will eventually lead to a candidate being announced as the winner, im wondering what is next for the supporters.
Na to continue typing rubbish online. No different from how they were before the elections.

It will take a great and deliberate effort from the eventual winner to restore the peaceful interaction between sections of Nigeria.
Wait first. The person is coming.

In conclusion, I appeal to the supporters of the eventual winner not to rub it in other party faithfuls faces.
Wishful thinking.

Also, those in the political parties coming 2nd & 3rd should think of the unity of Nigeria as a whole.
Still join for wishful thinking.
Re: What's Next After The Election? by HarunaWest(m): 7:26am On Feb 28, 2023
jucijumi:

After studying the feelings of supporters online across the interactive platforms, I can say there is a huge pile of negativity being spread around between the party supporters.

You see whatsapp groups previously flourishing now turning into political battlefield here and there.

After all, we all claim to be looking for a better Nigeria, regardless of who is in Aso Rock.

Thank you
In the 2015 election. Same happened. We move on shikenah.

(1) (Reply)

The Hope We Need But Can't Get (pictures) / Congratulations Madam Oluremi Tinubu / Join Me To Make Nigeria Great – Tinubu Woos Atiku, Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.