Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau (62872 Views)

Declare Obi Winner, Don’t Waste Nigeria’s Resources, Group Tells Court / Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive / INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by benqo01(m): 7:32am On Feb 28, 2023
LP WIN A STATE APC GET A GOOD PERCENTAGE
APC WINS A STATE LP GET A VERY LOW PERCENTAGE

AS FOR EKITI PEOPLE A MILLION PROFESSOR AND ZERO WISDOM

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by Sheggy13(m): 7:32am On Feb 28, 2023
Jimmythewise:

Not fake man. Rigged.
In the south east where Obi is from, none of the states could give him 1 million votes, it's Plateau that has a sitting APC governor and National assembly members you expect to give him 1.2 million votes, claiming it was rigged. I seriously don't know how you guys reason.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by Lithiumite: 7:33am On Feb 28, 2023
famousroland:
To be honest, till now I don’t know who the winner will be….

Tinubu already won,the lead over atiku is insurmountable as it is right now....what I don't know is if that makes you happy or sad.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by DadaHammed: 7:33am On Feb 28, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

As usual
Born victim
Any result that doesn't go according to your feelings is rigged

The evidence of rigging is overwhelming. Tinubu is not going to be declared.
Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:33am On Feb 28, 2023
Who are those voting muslim muslim ticket in Plateau wit all d religious killings goin on there?
Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by 2tpick: 7:33am On Feb 28, 2023
In plateau, 11 LGAs won by LP = 466,272 votes

3 LGAs won by APC = 307,195 votes

3 LGAs won by PDP = 243,808 votes

Wahala dey o

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by kennyz247(m): 7:33am On Feb 28, 2023
hope the Obi supporters and those pastors eye don clear now, imagine Nigeria been ruled by a Muslim Muslim ticket,just because of there foolishness and selfish interest...
Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by ProphetM0hammad: 7:34am On Feb 28, 2023
frowland:

You have to give it to Obi and his people to be very honest with you. The results they are getting is beyond imagination. I think they will come second or neck in neck with PDP. I salut them walahi.
Continue deceiving yourself
The final result will almost give Obi depression
The gap will be too wide

In fact, after everything he won't see more 15% of the total northern votes despite using religion to win states like Plateau

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by Lithiumite: 7:37am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:
This is what am saying

This people think we are fools
The State labour party wins always have a close number with Apc
Inec can't pull the wool over our eyes

Ekiti people are not really educated the way we think

This election revealed alot about south west

Imagine Ekiti were selling thier votes even on credit

One thing am gonna start celebrating in Nigeria I don't care if anyone will tag me evil

I'm gonna be celebrating 🍾 when ever I hear bad news happening in Nigeria....if the suffering and killing increases I will celebrate it because I can't imagine Nigerians at this critical time allowed a sick old man again to rule
And for those people that put aside religion, tribe and political leaning and put aside petty sentiments and did the rights thing this election may you continue to prosper...I'm not igbo, yoruba or hausa..

Be careful what you wish......even where there are no crisis, people die everyday......nobody is above death

4 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by sketcherJ(m): 7:37am On Feb 28, 2023
Asine:

Thats the real results, the one posted by INEC was compromised
that’s what the fake news peeps want you to believe

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by Xpol: 7:38am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:
This is what am saying

This people think we are fools
The State labour party wins always have a close number with Apc
Inec can't pull the wool over our eyes

Ekiti people are not really educated the way we think

This election revealed alot about south west

Imagine Ekiti were selling thier votes even on credit

One thing am gonna start celebrating in Nigeria I don't care if anyone will tag me evil

I'm gonna be celebrating 🍾 when ever I hear bad news happening in Nigeria....if the suffering and killing increases I will celebrate it because I can't imagine Nigerians at this critical time allowed a sick old man again to rule
And for those people that put aside religion, tribe and political leaning and put aside petty sentiments and did the rights thing this election may you continue to prosper...I'm not igbo, yoruba or hausa..
OK make sure you also celebrate when you're at the receiving end of the bad news.

So because your preferred candidate didn't win Nigeria should burn down right?.

Election shouldn't be a do or die affair and people should stop being too emotional with it.

Anyway Myself and my family doesn't have any intention of relocation back to Nigeria in the nearest future, burn it down OK. Mtchew.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by Dennisbulkan: 7:39am On Feb 28, 2023
nairalee:
Why e be say state wey APC or PDP win you go see say Peter Obi get small vote

But Any state wey My Peter Obi win you go see say APC and PDP go get many vote

This election result don tire me abeg

The effect of political structure is to put up a nasty fight by shredding your opponent's vote (stronghold) as much as possible where otherwise you stand no chance of having relevance.

5 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by Pacesetter123(m): 7:40am On Feb 28, 2023
Georgry:
grin

Where is the 1.2 million votes Obidients have been carrying around since Yesterday? How can they even believe such thing.
How can the results of 3 LGAs almost match the results of 11 LGAs?
Have you asked yourself?

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by HayB100(m): 7:40am On Feb 28, 2023
And that's because you are a fool nah, cry more, omo eru 🤣🤣🤣💔💔💔
Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by Jimmythewise: 7:41am On Feb 28, 2023
Sheggy13:

In the south east where Obi is from, none of the states could give him 1 million votes, it's Plateau that has a sitting APC governor and National assembly members you expect to give him 1.2 million votes, claiming it was rigged. I seriously don't know how you guys reason.
😂 Dude I know someone who was there at the inec office in Jos. Thugs carted away the uncounted votes that's why the figure dropped to what was counted. You need to know that plateau people are sick of APC so much so that they sent most of their candidates home including the sitting governor. Their blood has been shed to a point that they have one voice now.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by MrGerald(m): 7:41am On Feb 28, 2023
seunmsg:
This is a good result for APC in Plateau. Scoring more votes than Atiku and getting well above 25% is all we want. Thank you Plateau 🙏.
You've been celebrating 25% so it's better now than the winner? By the time you summed up Obi's winning it'll do you like film, that's how Lagos happened
Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 28, 2023
Tinubu dey share food with Obi
He come share food wit Atiku too
How e no go com belle full?

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by ppogba: 7:43am On Feb 28, 2023
famousroland:
To be honest, till now I don’t know who the winner will be….

I do not know too.
But I know a candidate who has lost already for not getting 25 percent in 14 states declared.

5 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by membranus: 7:44am On Feb 28, 2023
nairalee:
Why e be say state wey APC or PDP win you go see say Peter Obi get small vote

But Any state wey My Peter Obi win you go see say APC and PDP go get many vote

This election result don tire me abeg

So APC and PDP are getting big votes from Abia, Enugu, Anambra and Imo States? Why is the election results from these Igbo States not tiring you?

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by CBR100: 7:44am On Feb 28, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
Who are those voting muslim muslim ticket in Plateau wit all d religious killings goin on there?

Muslims plenty for jos north, shebdam, barki laden, magu .,...so add it with the Core APC member in the state u will get the result

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by Lukuluku69(m): 7:44am On Feb 28, 2023

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by Jetbound: 7:46am On Feb 28, 2023
Ex0rrcist:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/02/27/presidential-polls-inec-declares-obi-winner-in-plateau/

How is it possible that 6 LGAs with lower population has more votes combined than 11 LGAs this election is bs
Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by ppogba: 7:47am On Feb 28, 2023
Jimmythewise:
😂 Dude I know someone who was there at the inec office in Jos. Thugs carted away the uncounted votes that's why the figure dropped to what was counted. You need to know that plateau people are sick of APC so much so that they sent most of their candidates home including the sitting governor. Their blood has been shed to a point that they have one voice now.

Uncounted votes CAN NOT be at INEC office.
Common sense dictates that votes are counted at polling units, results are recorded, signed by the agents and the results sheets moved to the collation center.

Saying uncounted votes are carted away is a lie from the pit of hell.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by benqo01(m): 7:47am On Feb 28, 2023
PRESIDENT BUHARI FOOLED US HE ROLLED OUT THE ARMY BEFORE THE ELECTION, MAKING US BELIEVE THEY RE TO STOP ALL SORT OF ELECTION VIOLENCE BUT THAT WASNT THE CASE.

SECONDLY THIER PLAN IS TO RELEASE THE ARMY INTO THE STREET AFTER INEC MUST HAVE RELEASED THE FINAL WINNER ON D PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION WHICH I KNOW IS APC THROUGH THIER RIGGING.

IF WE START PROTESTING THEY WILL SEND OUT THE ARMY TO COS HAVOC ON US THE NIGERIAN PEOPLE. IF THIS IS WHAT THE PRESIDENT BUHARI PROMISED US TO BE FREE AND FAIR IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH HIM

THE INTERNATIONAL OBSERVERS COULD SEE THE IRRESPONSIBILITY AND IRREGULARITIES ON THE PART OF INEC AND THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT THE WORLD IS WATCHING,THE WORLD IS OBSERVING THAT WE THE NIGERIAN PEOPLE ARE GLAMORING FOR A CHANGE BUT THE GOVERNMENT IS HINDERING THAT CHANGE
Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by adecz: 7:48am On Feb 28, 2023
APC are now really feeling the heat
of their Muslim-muslim☪️☪️ ticket.

Their party chairman lost his state and
now the Tinubu campaign coordinator,
Governor of Plateau has also lost his
state.

Well, that isn't even such a big deal when
the APC presidential candidate also lost
his own state❗️❗️❗️😁😁😁😁
Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by ppogba: 7:49am On Feb 28, 2023
Lukuluku69:

I thought they said Obi got 1.2m Votes?

Some people started jubilating in my church around 11 am on Sunday saying their candidate had won in 19 states already.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by Alliswell248: 7:49am On Feb 28, 2023
Pacesetter123:

How can the results of 3 LGAs almost match the results of 11 LGAs?
Have you asked yourself?

Listen.....
I voted in plateau....
I am not a supporter of PO.
My Pastor can't tell me who to vote for.
My wife and I gave our votes to Jagaban.

We would soon see the breakdown of the LGs votes.
The margin might not be much.

So relax.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by Jimmythewise: 7:49am On Feb 28, 2023
ppogba:

Uncounted votes CAN NOT be at INEC office.
Common sense dictates that votes are counted at polling units, results are recorded, signed by the agents and the results sheets moved to the collation center.

Saying uncounted votes are carted away is a lie from the pit of hell.

Maybe you should have been at the collation center when the thugs came so that you can repeat what you just said after barely escaping for your dear life.
Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by Blackdisciple(m): 7:50am On Feb 28, 2023
The merging is too small, the plateau State results is being tempared with.
Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by newnigerdelta00: 7:50am On Feb 28, 2023
Emmanuella00:
Great

Wetin be great, you still dey lose badly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri / Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga / How Ejike Mbaka Disappeared And Reappeared In A Motorcade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.