Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau (62871 Views)

Declare Obi Winner, Don’t Waste Nigeria’s Resources, Group Tells Court / Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive / INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by unclejb2(m): 7:23am On Feb 28, 2023
No need for this sham

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by Drealman20: 7:24am On Feb 28, 2023
Georgry:
grin

Where is the 1.2 million votes Obidients have been carrying around since Yesterday? How can they even believe such thing.

Obidi9na Werey full there grin grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by saasala(m): 7:24am On Feb 28, 2023
I thought they said they have 1.2m votes in Plateu..lol

7 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by Drealman20: 7:24am On Feb 28, 2023
DadaHammed:
The margin was far more than that. The result will be challenged and the real results tendered..

Challenge in ur father's house

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 7:25am On Feb 28, 2023
seunmsg:
This is a good result for APC in Plateau. Scoring more votes than Atiku and getting well above 25% is all we want. Thank you Plateau 🙏.
hnmm
Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by sat70: 7:25am On Feb 28, 2023
Georgry:
grin

Where is the 1.2 million votes Obidients have been carrying around since Yesterday? How can they even believe such thing.
Even in Katsina, Kano and Lagos, no one scored 1million. They're just online warriors, liars and dividers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by Asine: 7:25am On Feb 28, 2023
abefeabebi:
When I saw 1.2m for Peter obi, I know the results is fake. And some support already posting the results everywhere, anyway I used to say it, most of them are baby politician. First timer in politics

Thats the real results, the one posted by INEC was compromised

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by Drealman20: 7:26am On Feb 28, 2023
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin. E no shock you 🤣🤣
obembet:
Where Obidient see 1.7M vote for LP grin

Still wondering how Plateau will have vote pass Kano.

5 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by remfash1(m): 7:27am On Feb 28, 2023
Great People,

Let us be suppress sentiments and learn to make informed decision.

All results not uploaded from bivas to irev are invalid irrespective of the winner and the margins.

The electoral law gives INEC the sole powers to choose mode of transmission of results before election whether manual or electronic.

INEC chose electronic.

This becomes binding and non compliance UN excusable.

The process is flawed and as such the outcome invalid

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by stuffs2002: 7:27am On Feb 28, 2023
These South East are the worst hypocrite in the world.

Just look at how much rigging that was carried out in this INEC result sheet from South East

They rigged South East but now claiming others rigged

6 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by Lithiumite: 7:27am On Feb 28, 2023
DadaHammed:
The margin was far more than that. The result will be challenged and the real results tendered..

You go dey call human figures like say you dey count money......do you even know what 10k people is not to talk of 1m.

An election with 30% voter turnout which is abysmally low.......just pulling figures from the sky.....1m ko 1b Ni!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by Sheggy13(m): 7:27am On Feb 28, 2023
Okoroawusa:

I believed that news o! So it was fake?
That is how they've been peddling fake election results all over social media, these Peter Obi supporters. If you're not discerning enough you'll believe them. They're quite good at online propaganda. I give it to them. Their leader on twitter, David Hundeyin posted a fake result claiming INEC allocated LP zero vote in an entire local government in Akwa Ibom. Funny enough they believed him.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by Omofloflo: 7:28am On Feb 28, 2023
haffaze777:
They're suffering due to Emefiele and Buhari stupid policy,and still support the useless policy because they thought it will make Tinubu lose,now that Tinubu didn't lose,who will compensate you for your suffering? Awon were dede

Abi oo

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by DannyWalker: 7:28am On Feb 28, 2023
Georgry:
grin

only a mumu will believe anythin INEC is putting out there

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by Strikethem: 7:28am On Feb 28, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
Plateau people really fucƙed up, just like the few ọmọ ale jatijati
Ọmọ ofo jatijati
Ọmọ irankiran within the Yorubas.

Useless ignorant bastards who don't know their histories allowed the greatest
Toxic
Abusive
Cunning
Bigot
Tribalistic lunatics we have in this country to brainwash them.
How ŌSŪ people did it is still a mystery to me.

But thank God cool
God has put all of them to shame cool cool cool
All those words are for your useless and manner less father.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by Alliswell248: 7:28am On Feb 28, 2023
Georgry:
grin

Are you just knowing them?
Those miscreants can believe anything....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by socialmediaman: 7:28am On Feb 28, 2023
seunmsg:
This is a good result for APC in Plateau. Scoring more votes than Atiku and getting well above 25% is all we want. Thank you Plateau 🙏.

Isn’t it wonderful that LP is challenging results in all states including states that it won? Does PDAPC do that? They only reject where they lost

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by 4laferarri(m): 7:29am On Feb 28, 2023
Georgry:
grin

Many of them don't think, they are the type that only read headlines and not the message.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by Jimmythewise: 7:29am On Feb 28, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Not fake man. Rigged.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by Sheggy13(m): 7:30am On Feb 28, 2023
abefeabebi:
When I saw 1.2m for Peter obi, I know the results is fake. And some support already posting the results everywhere, anyway I used to say it, most of them are baby politician. First timer in politics
These are the figures they've been posting on social media to try convince the international community that the election was rigged and sadly people are falling for it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by frowland(m): 7:30am On Feb 28, 2023
Racoon:
Labour Party with no structure winning election in rooted Party strongholds.

You have to give it to Obi and his people to be very honest with you. The results they are getting is beyond imagination. I think they will come second or neck in neck with PDP. I salut them walahi.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by Lithiumite: 7:30am On Feb 28, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Even Lagos didn't have 1.2m combined,do you know what 1.2 m people is.......not to mention low voter turnout of just about 30%

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by Anatakuebira: 7:30am On Feb 28, 2023
Georgry:
grin

grin no mind them

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by DadaHammed: 7:31am On Feb 28, 2023
Yommychrz:
Mumu go drink sniper and rest 😂 Tinubu is here 🤪

Thiefnubbu will NOT rule Nigeria for one day. INEC broke its own rule. The evidence are overwhelming.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by duro4chang(m): 7:31am On Feb 28, 2023
This is victory for democracy not rigging.Uf APC had won they will say rigging

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by Blaqputin(m): 7:31am On Feb 28, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
Ọmọ ofo jatijati

Toxic
Abusive
Cunning
Bigot

But thank God cool
U always have to display Ur stupidity
Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by ProphetM0hammad: 7:31am On Feb 28, 2023
DadaHammed:
As usual
Born victim
Any result that doesn't go according to your feelings is rigged

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by tyinfinity: 7:31am On Feb 28, 2023
Obi peter is OSU an outcast .he will become president in the evil forest

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by olawonder(m): 7:31am On Feb 28, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
Ọmọ ofo jatijati

Toxic
Abusive
Cunning
Bigot

But thank God cool

!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by Buksaylor: 7:31am On Feb 28, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
Ọmọ ofo jatijati

Toxic
Abusive
Cunning
Bigot

But thank God cool

Whao! What an incredibly stupid, senseless, arrogant, shameless and remorseless set of idiots that Nigeria is unfortunate to have associated with,in this APC government...people like you...
Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by SlaveofGod(m): 7:32am On Feb 28, 2023
Hmmm .....so at last labour party has clearly shown that it's party is truly a Christian party?? Why is it that it is only winning in the majorly xtians states especially in the North
LP has drastically reduced the numbers of PDP legislatures in both red and green chambers, APC will still hold the majority in the national assembly. I forsee massive decampees to the ruling party in the first one year in power of APC.
Kabiru Gaya / Wammako should warm up as the incoming senate President of Nigeria and a senior APC senator from Imo as the incoming speaker of Nass

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri / Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga / How Ejike Mbaka Disappeared And Reappeared In A Motorcade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.