Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau (62868 Views)

Declare Obi Winner, Don’t Waste Nigeria’s Resources, Group Tells Court / Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive / INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
haffaze777:
They're suffering due to Emefiele and Buhari stupid policy,and still support the useless policy because they thought it will make Tinubu lose,now that Tinubu didn't lose,who will compensate you for your suffering? Awon were dede

🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by BigBrother9ja: 2:43pm On Feb 28, 2023
ShenTeh:

I won't roll with the riffraff and demented lowlife that you are. It is not anyone's problem that you are unable to have commensurate growth in your head as your age.

Quote me all you like, you and your thieving fraudulent bastards of the Yoruba race who have lost the meaning of virtue that the Yoruba are known for can go to Hades.

I am a staunch supporter of Peter Obi and you can hang if that hurts you enough.
Mumu
Frustrated soul
Pained loser grin
Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by haffaze777(m): 4:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
OYEDIPE:

Dede Ne

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by EmekaA125(m): 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
SlaveofGod:
Exactly my thinking... which state is he from

Abia.
Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by yemi1504: 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
naijapips04:
These are traditional PDP votes that obi cannibalised. Peter Obi is Tinubu's greatest asset.

You can say that again!
Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by TakeNigeriaBack: 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
Georgry:
;DWhere is the 1.2 million votes Obidients have been carrying around since Yesterday? How can they even believe such thing.

Ibos are liars and propagandists. I never believe ANYTHING they post until I confirm myself.
Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by LordHarrizona(m): 7:48am On Mar 01, 2023
Spanki:

Biafra or whatever you call it is possible without South South!!! You all are free to leave other part of Nigeria and go back home to devour yourselves. Very demeaning set of people. Go back and home and seek for referendum, then apply for Visas to continue your business in other part of Nigeria. Bunch of incarnate ingrates!

You a bloody fool who doesn’t know his root,
Go back home and let your granddad school you about your history that’s if he’s still alive!
Reverse is the case coz you all are lost sheeps !!
Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by Spanki(f): 10:17am On Mar 01, 2023
LordHarrizona:

You a bloody fool who doesn’t know his root,
Go back home and let your granddad school you about your history that’s if he’s still alive!
Reverse is the case coz you all are lost sheeps !!

You're talking to your father!!! And your great grand parents!!!
Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by LordHarrizona(m): 10:58pm On Mar 05, 2023
E pain you abi 🌚
At least I know my great and grand parents that’s why I know my roots , do you actually know yours?

Spanki:

You're talking to your father!!! And your great grand parents!!!
Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by mycar: 12:38am On Mar 06, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

See this mumu OSU
So it's only igbo people that voted for obi in Lagos?
When will you have SENSE?
You definitely did not vote for obi, so shut up
NEIGHBOUR:

That is the problem with them! They now believe only Igbo did it in Lagos. Most elites in Lagos voted for Obi. I voted LP too. They should not allow people to regret it.
read it again, he did not say that only igbos voted for obi, in fact he said that people thought that obi can only win in igbo land, meaning; people thought that only the igbos are the ones that will vote for obi.
Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by IGoComotYaTeeth: 12:44am On Mar 12, 2023
benqo01:

U RE D BIGGEST FOOL HERE
see Dominique doing selective work again oo, person insult somebody u leave am, if na me you go give me 3 week ban, God go judge una.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri / Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga / How Ejike Mbaka Disappeared And Reappeared In A Motorcade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.